Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
G/f just popped round furnished with a :-

Chicken chow mein special
Chicken satay
rice, chips and a bottle of Jacobs Creek

Didn't ask for any of this and offered to pay, but she just bought it as a surprise even though I'm not really very hungry

Reactions: 3

Lucie1001

Chatty Member
A Marc jacobs bag that was in the sale
Some Veja trainers
Some summer sandals
Expensive day yesterday! Lol, but I have just had a bonus from work and don’t believe in saving a bonus lol

Reactions: 3

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My sister owns a flower shop so thankfully I'm sorted for the expensive holidays such as Mothers Day 🤣

Strawberry & raspberry porridge
Sweetcorn
Bubble stick

• Heart
Reactions: 2

jarv

VIP Member
Which kindle book?

I have bought

dishwasher tablets
Brioche rolls
Burgers
The arrangement by Miranda Rijks - its okay, it's not winning any literary awards anytime soon but it's a very easy read!

Also I have completely lied in my prev post as I've just realised it's on prime so I haven't actually paid for it 🤣

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
A new dinner set
Bath mat
Clothes
So expensive! I usually go to M&S and get a bouquet but it’s easier to get them delivered what with the lockdown. Just hope they’re worth the money!
I ordered flowers from Next for my mum and MIL one year for Mother’s Day. Spent a lot of money thinking they’d be worth it, and when my mum sent me a picture I was mortified. It was the most pathetic bouquet ever, nothing like the grand display in the photo. I would’ve been better off buying some from the supermarket. I complained but nothing was done about it. Never again.

LittleMy

VIP Member
New trainers for my boys.
A HP printer to aid with home learning.
A catnip fish toy and treats for the kitties.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
@bolimepipi mushroom pringles sound so bizarre! Some of your posts fascinate me. I was telling my boyfriend that there's a girl on Tattle who lives in Croatia and it looks pretty so we'll have to go, we'll have to go for the pringles now too 😂

• Heart