Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full time job!
In her most recent vlog she actually had the audacity to moan about her time management and how late she was staying up to work. 🤣 I'd love to see her do an actual job, she's so out of touch with the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In her most recent vlog she actually had the audacity to moan about her time management and how late she was staying up to work. 🤣 I'd love to see her do an actual job, she's so out of touch with the real world.
Probably an advert for a time management ap coming up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for her husband. He is the one who is going to have to pay for everything she can't get #gifted.

Reactions: 5
Yep, she’s definitely after a freebie. She has no intention of buying furniture for the garden, she’s been talking about it since March in the hope she’ll get something. It’s so transparent. Same as her post asking her followers to recommend & tag furniture/home accessories companies. Always grafting :rolleyes:
Especially towels. To most folk they are the basics.

Reactions: 2
Wonder if she’s begged the garden set she mentions she’s waiting for in her latest video ?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think the penny may have dropped they’ve over stretched themselves financially considering things being ‘tight’ was mentioned several times in todays video.
Maybe time to ‘manifest’ an actual job that pays a regular income, rather than wafting round charity shops buying more toot to clutter the place up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the penny may have dropped they’ve over stretched themselves financially considering things being ‘tight’ was mentioned several times in todays video.
Maybe time to ‘manifest’ an actual job that pays a regular income, rather than wafting round charity shops buying more toot to clutter the place up.
And saying "well things are tight because we spent it all on buying the house, that's normal" - well no it's not.

Most people have the common sense not to overstretch themselves and use every last dollar of their savings to purchase a house. They buy a house within their means and ensure they have savings in case of an emergency. If say the hot water system blew up or the house needed some emergency repairs right now I think they would be in trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I still can’t get over the fact they paid £800 to get someone else to box their junk up for them because they didn’t want to do it themselves. If you can just throw away £800 to be lazy then you can’t really complain about your finances being tight

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Would love to know what the local mums at school or her neighbours think of her. She publically begs for furniture, mentions how hard up she is, yet films shopping videos. All her holidays are gifted. She just gives off 'I'm making myself bankrupt as I'm so desperate to impress people' vibes.

Reactions: 12
Wonder if she’s begged the garden set she mentions she’s waiting for in her latest video ?
She said she’d ‘ordered it’ so it’ll be interesting to see if she parted with actual money for it. But it doesn’t sound like it’s the one she kept posting about as she mentioned needing seat pads for it…I wonder if she’s just accepted a random freebie eventhough it’s not the style they wanted.

Reactions: 2
So a new video of organising and decluttering her clothes…. She has just moved and spent video after video decluttering before she packed up all her stuff! And she still needs to declutter now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why is someone who describes herself as 'frugal' replacing her free hangers with hangers that she's bought?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
This woman is such a fraud. She isn’t in the slightest bit frugal or minimalist. Quite the opposite. She is just tight & a hoarder.

Reactions: 15
So another declutter of clothes and a PAX wardrobe tour (thrilling content btw!) but still no showing off of her ‘manifested’ dream home. I wonder why, after banging on about this move for so long, she’s not gagging to show it off. Stu must be working his nuts off morning, noon and night paying for it all.

Reactions: 8
I find it very odd that she isn't sharing the house. Even in the stories of Stu in the garden yesterday it felt like she deliberately avoiding showing the actual garden. If is fine Lara, already seen it on Rightmove so there is no reason to be so secret squirrel about it after using the search for your dream house as content for the last 3 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 13