Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably a shopping haul or come thrift with me video. I think she'll start to wind down the house content. There's not much more she can show other than a house tour, and that isn't going to happen as she wants to try to pretend they haven't moved into a 500k house. She'll go back to her "frugal" videos, and only mention the house when she gets freebies.
That poor husband is going to have to work to the bitter end.. He's not young, poor lad won't end up getting a retirement 🙈

Reactions: 4
Interesting that over the weekend she’s posted a lot of AF links. Years of ‘oh you should only make meaningful purchases’ to ‘let me link 8 random pairs of pyjamas you might like’ :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Interesting that over the weekend she’s posted a lot of AF links. Years of ‘oh you should only make meaningful purchases’ to ‘let me link 8 random pairs of pyjamas you might like’ :rolleyes:
Mrs Meldrum in the making. Moves to a big house they can’t afford so begs constantly and affiliate links things she doesn’t even own.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure why she was saying she was worried about making the mortgage payments when she could just manifest them?

Don't worry about the cost of living hikes guys, just manifest some money to pay your bills!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yep, she was charging her crystals the other day so that should cover the interest hick no problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I personally couldn't imagine moving into a new home and living with it exactly the same way as the pervious owners did. It must be like living in a hotel. They have basically paid about 200k for someone else to choose their kitchen and bathrooms. Surely buying your 1st home you would want it to your own style and taste, not the style that someone else decided to leave

Reactions: 9
Paying for Disney+ is an expense not an investment. Even if the expense is worth every penny. Still not going to profit from it. I am being pedantic, but she really shouldn’t be giving financial advice.

Reactions: 11
An investment 😂 I have no idea why she thinks she is some sort of savvy money saving expert! She literally knows nothing about finances! I think I am quite bill/money savvy just by using common sense and I think I’m more knowledgable than her! She thinks she is some financial gura and it’s cringe! And actually, a bit worrying if people actually turn to her for advice 🙄😳

Reactions: 13
How much did all those medical procedures cost the NHS not ill no real symptoms just a swollen belly, my grandson has just had his 4th bowel tests postponed despite being ill, tube fed for almoste a year because he was so underweight he now needs biopsies and investigative surgery as i say 4 times this was postponed it took 13 months to get him a colonoscopy no mention lately no far too busy with new house it maddens me that some folk get every test going yet have no illness.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Reported her to ASA for trying to hide those Dunelm af links!
She does this all the time!! Always hides the affiliate/ad/gifted on her instagram and is even worse on youtube! She also has a tendency to use refer a friend links and disguise it as shes helping her followers save money ..... she isn't. Every person that signs up and sends using her links means she racks up money in her own account.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She does this all the time!! Always hides the affiliate/ad/gifted on her instagram and is even worse on youtube! She also has a tendency to use refer a friend links and disguise it as shes helping her followers save money ..... she isn't. Every person that signs up and sends using her links means she racks up money in her own account.
Does she actually, that makes me even more annoyed, I really think influencers should get reprimanded for it, it’s sooo dishonest 😩

Reactions: 5
Does she actually, that makes me even more annoyed, I really think influencers should get reprimanded for it, it’s sooo dishonest 😩
Yep! Once you notice it it's so blatant I don't know how she gets away with it or thinks that it is acceptable; particularly as she says shes frugal, helps others budget and rubs a budgeting group on facebook! None of the beauty pie, hello fresh, cashback links are wncouraging frugality nor budgeting, it is earning her free cash to spend with those companies. So when followers see her as "frugal" whilst splurging on beauty pie and hello fresh it gives the impression they can do the same by following her (link) recommendation but in actual fact they are paying to line her pockets

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Both options sound utterly riveting however will her followers choose?
Influencers bore me rigid same tit content on repeat, they annoy me with their dishonesty and manipulative exploitation and not even decent enough to declare Ads
Get an effing real job stop begging and being whores for advertising

Recently discovered this channel and watched a few videos, mainly the moving vlogs. Tbh I find her to be rather disingenuous/ smug. I’m not sure how much she earns on SM as all I’ve seen her flog is the Curve card. I’m assuming Stu is on a mega salary to be able to service a 500k mortgage and rising bills! She seems to want the insta yummy mummy lifestyle and home without having the necessary to pay for it (the squeeze on finances has been mentioned a few times). Surely a doer upper would have offered more scope for content than a house that needs nothing done. Maybe she’ll just ‘manifest’ a lottery win to pay for it all.