Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh finally some drama! The latest health update was so tit (no pun intended), she just dropped it off without even concluding the vlog...

Reactions: 3
So they knew the offer was accepted before Christmas, but she didn't make a video until 2 months later? They haven't completed yet, so why the weird timeline? Is this the nice house with brand new kitchen, but on a corner of not that nice of a street? The one with copper kitchen lights?

Reactions: 5
I feel relief for the estate agents that they won't get any more 'can you tell them how much we love it' 'we will keep it as a family home' 'and I know we are thousands below the other bidder but we are first time buyers'.

Let's hope it goes through and they don't get cold feet again.

It's been removed, so not sure if you can view this link https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/114256232#/?channel=RES_BUY

Looks like it was sold for 535k, when asking price was 500k. The fact that she thought she could get this type of house for asking price without going way above during the bidding wars in this market just shows how naive and inexperienced of a buyer she is.
View attachment 904685
View attachment 904692
View attachment 904695
View attachment 904696
View attachment 904697

This was the last house she filming viewing. Assume it is this one unless they viewed others but didn't film it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree, the timeline doesn't make sense & what a strange time to buy as interest rates are only going up-she's had trouble before getting a mortgage on houses around this value before the rise in living costs. I know she had a huge deposit but fairly sure she spent a chunk on a holiday last year & covering the costs when her husband was on furlough from his commission based job. My point is if you are so desperate to get on the housing ladder you compromise on a house & purchase when costs are low & you don't have to pay stamp duty.
Seems too much of a coincidence that her health journey has come to a natural pause while she waits months for a referral to gynae & now needs some content to fill in the gap.
This house is also poles apart from properties they had been viewing. It's all about content with Lara & to be quite honest I feel she is quite happy in her Mum's council house, if she had any intention of buying she would have done so last year. Her friends reaction said it all.

Reactions: 6
Sorry I think it's NUTS considering all factors people have mentioned above. She's so lucky to have a Council House and she is going to give it up at a time with HUGE economic pressures. What other people would give for a home with reasonable rent where the landlord covers all the repairs. Really she's hit the lottery to have social housing.

It's not an investment to buy a home always, home ownership is also a huge burden. Boiler goes? £3k for example all expense are yours. Interest rates are going up. They clearly can't afford to live on one income if they have had to dip into the deposit. It's really risky and a crazy time to buy. Living costs are going through the roof and it's the worse possible time in my adult life to buy. Heating, energy, food, interest rates everything is spiralling. And if hubby has a commission based job they are vulnerable in economic downturns. Really scary!

Reactions: 8
If she can afford a house over £500k she bloody shouldn’t be in social housing ….which she shouldn’t as it’s sub let ……

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually can’t believe that people are so materialistic that they think a house is worth that much stress. Like really, that dramatic song over clips of her crying was unhinged!
There is so much more to life than a bloody mortgage! She’s well into her 30s and is putting an unhealthy amount of emotional energy and pressure on this kind of thing. I hope it makes her breathe out a bit and relax into life a bit more - I can’t imagine being so het up about something so material, easily lost and ultimately meaningless.
I’m sure there’s more of a background that she hasn’t shared - but YouTube is not the place, perhaps she should see a therapist or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s going to have one face slap paying a mortgage and utilities and food when you lived in a council house ….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she can afford a house over £500k she bloody shouldn’t be in social housing ….which she shouldn’t as it’s sub let ……
I have been thinking about this could her mum of purchased this house at a discount and let Lara live in it and then her mum rented out/lives with someone else so essentially Lara was renting from her mum at a super cheap rate.
I know nothing about how this works but it does annoy me that she was living in a council house and now buying a house over £500k.

also in a lot of these videos I think you can tell she is doing a lot for the YouTube aesthetic as her other half regularly tells her we need to check we can definitely afford it so it’s definitely over their budget.

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine meeting up with your pals and getting someone to film you as you stand up to announce you have brought a house. Her friends must think she is a right dick.

• Haha
Offer accepted doesn’t mean they bought the house, it’s a long and stressful process, everything can happen, only the day when you get the key you can say we bought the house.

Can you imagine meeting up with your pals and getting someone to film you as you stand up to announce you have brought a house. Her friends must think she is a right dick.
Yep & I think the friend who had the long blonde hair thought so too!

Offer accepted doesn’t mean they bought the house, it’s a long and stressful process, everything can happen, only the day when you get the key you can say we bought the house.
Precisely & her mortgage in principle means absolutely nothing. Banks are stress testing at huge interest rates, they couldn't afford it then & doubt they can now.

Reactions: 9
I feel relief for the estate agents that they won't get any more 'can you tell them how much we love it' 'we will keep it as a family home' 'and I know we are thousands below the other bidder but we are first time buyers'.

Let's hope it goes through and they don't get cold feet again.

This was the last house she filming viewing. Assume it is this one unless they viewed others but didn't film it.
Can't find an EPC rating, but that looks like it would be very expensive to heat. Lovely house, though. She's going to get a shock with the costs.

She’s going to get a shock paying a mortgage….no more lovely brunches in wanky garden centres with her girls ….

Reactions: 4
Can't find an EPC rating, but that looks like it would be very expensive to heat. Lovely house, though. She's going to get a shock with the costs.
If it is this house from the photographs it looks emaculate, all the work has been done and looks like to a high standard but this means there is no room to improve the house, they can't extend it any more than has already been done so no growth to put additional value on the property. Also maybe I am being picky but it doesn't have curb appeal to me nor the country views you originally wanted and personally I'd want to be able to park on a driveway rather than garage / parking spaces at the back of the house. Will become a pain when she has those bags of shopping from all the B&M and Primark hauls.

I literally can’t stand her but I had to watched the vlog for that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4