Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it’s been discussed, but how do we know she’s in a council house? Has she mentioned it? How on earth does she qualify for that???!!! There must be so many families waiting for a property that need it so much more than her. She could afford to rent privately. Or just stop being so fussy and buy a flipping house.

Reactions: 4
Sorry if it’s been discussed, but how do we know she’s in a council house? Has she mentioned it? How on earth does she qualify for that???!!! There must be so many families waiting for a property that need it so much more than her. She could afford to rent privately. Or just stop being so fussy and buy a flipping house.
Local to her
Same town
Know of her

Reactions: 5
If she lived in a council house why would she not buy that to get on the housing ladder? 🤔 you can buy it at a discount..

Reactions: 7
If she lived in a council house why would she not buy that to get on the housing ladder? 🤔 you can buy it at a discount..
Would be a more sensible option financially but I reckon Lara thinks she’s above living in a council house 🙄 she wants her insta worthy mini mansion

Reactions: 9
from what I have read on here, she's subletting from her mum, so I don't think she has the right to buy

Absolutely 💀 at the fact she has a blue tick.
With only 27k followers.

What a dick.

I’m so proud of myself. Today I saved money without even having to put it into a savings account!

The Emma Bridgewater catalogue arrived, I looked through it after work and fell in love with everything, then didn’t place an order - and now I’m hundreds of pounds richer :ROFLMAO:

(I can’t wrap my head around the Lara logic in her vid at all!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope Lara pops up on TV sharing all her money expert tips to help us through these hard times 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it speaks volumes that she hasn’t posted any stories today. She claims to be all about budgeting so surely she should have lots to say!

Reactions: 6
Apparently shes brought a house.
Video up shortly sometime on 15th..
I assume this means offer accepted

If her mother doesn’t live there and she’s on the lease she’s sub letting which is illegal…

Reactions: 3
If her mother doesn’t live there and she’s on the lease she’s sub letting which is illegal…
Yes I think that's what people are accusing them of! Suprised they haven't been reported as councils are tit hot on that kind of stuff Xx

Reactions: 3