Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve made my mind up. I don’t relate to her at all anymore, I feel it’s just constant negativity all the time and I feel like I’m just growing away from all that now

Reactions: 3
Her political posts are winding me up. There must be only three reasons why somebody wants to vote for the Conservative party in her view. You’re either “rich, racist or stupid”. She has no right to judge people on their own personal vote. She also chats absolute SHITE in a lot of other circumstances too. She thinks her opinion is the only one. Unfollowed. Girl bye.

And what a crock of tit her pathetic key rings are. Is she 12?

Looks like her account has been deleted after this absolute load of nonsense. And FYI I’m still totally on the fence with who I’m going to vote for and not speaking from a “Tory” point of view.
She’s right though , only the rich , racist or the stupid vote Tory.
For the many not for the few 🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ll just leave this here. I don’t think she’s struggling too much if she’s managed single-handedly to save £150k deposit whilst also being a single mum with no partner.

You just wouldn’t quit your day job if you didn’t have substantial savings to see you through to pay the rent/mortgage, especially in London.
I’m one of Lala’s biggest fans, been following her for some time now. Seeing this screenshot does make me feel slightly misled- I’m sure not long ago she was saying how she’s always in her overdraft?
Her content is fantastic though and I wish I’d read it all as a teen, it would have saved me an awful lot of heartbreak!

Reactions: 10
I have to say that I like her but I read her blog, 'the other woman' yesterday and felt it was very naive. In my experience there are a large number of men in relationships who seek out flings (or whatever you want to call it) with other women. Some are actually very planned about it via websites and so on. She goes on about not being able to understand how one woman isn't enough and that's the whole point to them - one woman would never be enough!

Reactions: 4
So i know this thread is dead.. but we need to bring it back. She's still doing the exact same things on instagram - but worse.
Making people believe that only women can be raped? or that men can only be raped by men?!!!! Spouting such ignorant tit that isn't factual at all, like this, is extremely dangerous! Especially considering her followers are mainly younger women.
She also blocks and deletes any comments going against her opinion, but will keep ones that make that person look bad so all her followers attack them.
SHE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. EXPOSED. DELETED.

Reactions: 11
So i know this thread is dead.. but we need to bring it back. She's still doing the exact same things on instagram - but worse.
Making people believe that only women can be raped? or that men can only be raped by men?!!!! Spouting such ignorant tit that isn't factual at all, like this, is extremely dangerous! Especially considering her followers are mainly younger women.
She also blocks and deletes any comments going against her opinion, but will keep ones that make that person look bad so all her followers attack them.
Where has she said this?

Reactions: 1
Yeah she’s full of tit. I had to stop watching her stories when she started doing the “duck boy replies”.

Reactions: 7
She’s correct. Legally only men can be convicted of rape. The legal definition of rape is the insertion of a penis into mouth /vagina/ anus.

Reactions: 6
What is she doing? Still cussing anyone who has a different political opinion to her and moaning about having a public account and how dare people contact her without paying?

She is embarrassing as duck. She’s nearly 40 and sells merch with the phrase BUFF TING on it and she writes blog posts about ‘road boys’. So embarrassed for her.

I used to be a real fan of hers. I even paid a small amount monthly. Then i realised how rude and vile she is. How anyone follows her is beyond me. Her blogs seem mostly made up if not embellished alotttt. Some if her advice is good but is just common sense really. All that self worth stuff. She breathes her politics down ppls throats and the pic thats posted of her on here that some ppl say isnt her ... my friend went to one of her event things & confirmed that it is her. I seriously doubt she gets the male attention she claims like men eyeing her up from across room and making a point to catch her and give their number, or ask her mates to set them up etc. All the rubbish that she puts in her blogs about basically how every good looking mixed raced man is instantly attracted to her. I expected to see an amazingly attractive woman. But she looks ljke a 40 year old average woman. She isnt massively unattractive and she does post some good girl power stuff. But the way she moans about her followers like “ffs u dont all need to msg me asking me about this post.” Or says how annoying it is when ppl msg her lol. Like, do u want ppl to pay patreon for u or not,?? Cos i no a few other ppl who like me, cut her off because she acted like her followers were a big jar to her. I dont wish anythinf bad on her i just wish she would improve her personality a bit :))) maybe she would have more success with the patroen stuff if she didnt come across as an idiot with a false sense of privelidge.

Reactions: 9
Her blogs are all made up and I'd guess from the early 00's. I've never believed she has ever had the type of male attention she says, but they are entertaining. Add to that, her choice of men has been embarrassing to say the least, and she doesn't seem to have evolved over the years...

But it's all to keep her 'job' going I guess. Most women will follow her for a bit and then go on to make better choices and disengage from her content, but then a new crop of 'fuckboy lovers' will come across her, and so it continues.

Her attitude is outrageous. I remember her first few lives - she was just grateful to have half a dozen people listening to her talk crap! It was funny! Now she thinks she's some kind of worldly wise relationship guru who doesn't have time for anyone. I don't blame her not wanting to open hundreds of 'woe is me' messages, but her horrible attitude really seeps through her posts these days.

Reactions: 5
I have to agree with you all here. she definitely lies and/or embellishes her stories. I haven’t related to her content for a long time now, I’m just done with all the negativity

Do you all remember the “I’m Lalalaletmeexplain” posts some of her followers did? I can imagine a few of those who joined in are wishing they hadn’t now. It’s sad to say but she’s a narcissist, just like her father was (she mentioned that before). Her political views have been passed down from her mother and her sister is married, younger and prettier. I imagine all of that is what makes her the vindictive woman she is today, resentful to the world and all who disagree.

Reactions: 5
Do you all remember the “I’m Lalalaletmeexplain” posts some of her followers did? I can imagine a few of those who joined in are wishing they hadn’t now. It’s sad to say but she’s a narcissist, just like her father was (she mentioned that before). Her political views have been passed down from her mother and her sister is married, younger and prettier. I imagine all of that is what makes her the vindictive woman she is today, resentful to the world and all who disagree.
How do you know who her sister is?

Reactions: 1
Her insta lives are so annoying she wastes so much time chatting tit, constantly banging on about how her phone screens locked and slurping on a water bottle it’s so bleeping irritating

Reactions: 8
She’s just posted a story complaining that followers send her posts from private accounts. Says she’s “baffled” by it. Before reading this thread I hadn’t noticed how condescending she really is!

Reactions: 6
She’s just posted a story complaining that followers send her posts from private accounts. Says she’s “baffled” by it. Before reading this thread I hadn’t noticed how condescending she really is!
Not again 🙄 I hope she’s giving them all value for money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.