Lady Writes (Chloe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she will work in a partnership with Kiehl's... Is official not buying that brand ever again

Something I don't get about this girl is how she spends thousands on fancy advent calendars on a bunch of expensive eye palettes, jewellery and a bunch of junk she buys on daily basis but she can't pay for her teeth to get fixed, yes you can fix them in different ways and tagging the brand hoping to get the treatment for free is just pathetic.
Screenshot_20201123_143153.jpg

Reactions: 1
Something I don't get about this girl is how she spends thousands on fancy advent calendars on a bunch of expensive eye palettes, jewellery and a bunch of junk she buys on daily basis but she can't pay for her teeth to get fixed, yes you can fix them in different ways and tagging the brand hoping to get the treatment for free is just pathetic.
View attachment 321390
I wonder how much she is spending though. Most of it might be gifted, especially the advent calendars.

I wonder how much she is spending though. Most of it might be gifted, especially the advent calendars.
For what i saw only very few of the calendars were gifted and were the cheapest ones, the expensive ones she said she bought them, so we are talking of calendars of around £250 each on 4 of them you have around a £1000 and she wouldn't recover it much back from youtube being such a small channel

• Wow
Reactions: 1
For what i saw only very few of the calendars were gifted and were the cheapest ones, the expensive ones she said she bought them, so we are talking of calendars of around £250 each on 4 of them you have around a £1000 and she wouldn't recover it much back from youtube being such a small channel
That is a lot of money. Maybe she's just desperate not to pay for her teeth when she sees other people gifted them 😂

Has she broken up with her guy? Usually we get the image of the perfect little life in our face but she hasn't posted anything about him since their Amsterdam trip.

Has she broken up with her guy? Usually we get the image of the perfect little life in our face but she hasn't posted anything about him since their Amsterdam trip.
Maybe the guy found another lass at the gym 🤣, she said she is supposedly going to NYC so I guess they are together who else would be paying that.

Maybe the guy found another lass at the gym 🤣, she said she is supposedly going to NYC so I guess they are together who else would be paying that.
Oh yeah true!

I'm genuinely pleased that she has found someone, but I hate how she always paints them as the perfect happy little family and that everything in her life has led to this perfect moment!

Oh yeah true!

I'm genuinely pleased that she has found someone, but I hate how she always paints them as the perfect happy little family and that everything in her life has led to this perfect moment!
She realised she was making a show of herself on tik tok by reading us on here and deleted the account saying that she only uploaded cute tik toks when she was actually doing cringe dancing to get a man on there. A divorce and being cheated is a crappy experience and I thought she would learn but is still so obvious she just want a guy and live fairy tale like she was 20, I hope she actually take her time with this lad and stop collecting kids from different fathers, guys could look wonderful the first year and then start showing they true colours.

She realised she was making a show of herself on tik tok by reading us on here and deleted the account saying that she only uploaded cute tik toks when she was actually doing cringe dancing to get a man on there. A divorce and being cheated is a crappy experience and I thought she would learn but is still so obvious she just want a guy and live fairy tale like she was 20, I hope she actually take her time with this lad and stop collecting kids from different fathers, guys could look wonderful the first year and then start showing they true colours.
I agree - she definitely realised she made a fool of herself. You’re right, she acts all feminist and strong independent woman but it’s so clear all she really wants is a man by how she gushes about how they’re the perfect person. That in itself is worrying because no relationship is all roses!

Any idea what is happening with her? She seems to have stopped posting all the lovely dovey my relationship is better than yours posts. Did they break up already?

She also barely posts now other than sponsorships and ads. Does she have a full time job and just do the beauty/blog/Insta as a side hustle?

Any idea what is happening with her? She seems to have stopped posting all the lovely dovey my relationship is better than yours posts. Did they break up already?
I don't think so, there's still photos of them together on her Insta. I've also not noticed that she's posting any less. I'm only following her still because I've been following her for years now but I'm pretty sure I'll be unsubbing soon🙄

I don't think so, there's still photos of them together on her Insta. I've also not noticed that she's posting any less. I'm only following her still because I've been following her for years now but I'm pretty sure I'll be unsubbing soon🙄
Maybe they just don’t show up for me. I don’t actively look for her, just look if it shows on my feed so maybe that’s why..

I like her but oh my god she's repetitive! I'm skipping a lot through videos because I know exactly what she's going to say.