Lady of the manor (Hayley Karseras)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just thought I’d pop on here to share something really exciting with you…….. such a grifter

Reactions: 4
She’s literally about to hit 1 million followers - how?! And why?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ There are genuine celebrities who don’t have that many followers! Do we think she buys them or is it thanks to her excessive reels, I know Insta has been pushing all engagement towards reels. But a million followers for her crappy sped-up outfit changes? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Aww she forgot to mention that the river which has risen in her garden is actually full of sewerage!! Literally! Massive problem in the area.
---
Hope the extension is in keeping with a Manor House and not some chav nouveau set up!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s literally about to hit 1 million followers - how?! And why?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ There are genuine celebrities who don’t have that many followers! Do we think she buys them or is it thanks to her excessive reels, I know Insta has been pushing all engagement towards reels. But a million followers for her crappy sped-up outfit changes? 🤦🏼‍♀️
She absolutely buys them ..always has! Ridiculous that as you say she’s more followers than some major celebrities, Even Kat Farmer has less than 400k and she’s on TV and written books! Why don’t people call her out on this? The next heading the same way at rocket speed is Instylehelen ..wait for the golden balloons 🎈.

Last edited:
  • Heart
How on earth do you buy followers???
Generally when you've got a few thou followers you get contacted by DM almost on a daily basis by companies offering you a service of paying for ‘real’ followers. But I do think when they sign up with some of the big social media agencies they encourage it if not offer it themselves probably for a fee.

Reactions: 3
I really like her style, even though im 5'7 and a size 16! Some of her outfits only fit super skinny size 8s with no tits, but i accept that people are various shapes.

I do wonder, her outfits are starting to look samey. How many breton striped jumpers must she own?! And what on earth does she do with all of these clothes she is constantly buying or being gifted?? Theres only so many trenchcoats one woman can own surely?

How does she have 1M followers? And how is she appealing to people when its obvious that she is rolling deep in money.....

Reactions: 1
There was a program about influencers buying bots (I can’t remember what it was called), anyway, it’s fairly cheap to buy bots in bulk, but it’s so immoral and not only are you deceiving your real, genuine followers, but you are also deceiving and behaving fraudulently to the brands who pay you.

• Heart
There was a program about influencers buying bots (I can’t remember what it was called), anyway, it’s fairly cheap to buy bots in bulk, but it’s so immoral and not only are you deceiving your real, genuine followers, but you are also deceiving and behaving fraudulently to the brands who pay you.
👆🏻Immoral! Yes! Best summary!

Spot on!

Reactions: 2
Loads of bots. Followers with no followers and no posts. Definitely buying to flog her unimaginative self to brands she would not be seen dead in for cash. If she was that well off surely she’d not be so desperate for cash? You know the saying ‘asset rich, cash poor’

Reactions: 6