Lady of the manor (Hayley Karseras)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow this woman a few years ago but quickly tired of her constantly flogging anything from any company who will pay her. She’s a wealthy lady due to her husbands job, and boy does she LOVE to flaunt it. All her ‘fashion’ reels are the same and I’ve just had a look and her ‘style’ has not evolved since 2018! She’s had a lot of bad Botox done as she used to be very wrinkly and uses a lot of filters.
Anyone else find her highly irritating?
---
When I say she’ll flog anything, she’s recently been hawking peacocks gear. Stuff she’d never ever be seen dead in. She’ll do anything for money she doesn’t need.

Reactions: 3
Aha! I was wondering if there was a thread for this blagger. It’s just all so dull! Every single reel is identical and take the sodding sunglasses off, you’re in your house. I agree, there’s no way she would ever shop in peacocks. It’s all just so grabby.

Reactions: 5
I reckon she wears the sunglasses because her eyes show her age much more than the rest of her. I’ve seen people complain about her reels on M&S posts because they are too fast.

Reactions: 8
Many years ago I went to a party hosted by her. Most of the other guests were identikit local women and their husbands. As a group, they partied in Ibiza and skied, etc. I imagine all sorts went on behind the scenes!

Reactions: 5
Omg I saw this lady advertising jd Williams and then realised all her reels are similar. Clearly wealthy yet advertising everything. The reels are awfully fast - too fast - I couldn’t clearly see the outfits. She doesn’t even tell you what clothes she’s actually modelling, so for example with JD Williams, you’ll struggle to find the tops, blazers, shoes etc.

I honestly have no idea why brands use her. Her reels should come with a warning!

Reactions: 6
Omg I’ve been waiting for a thread to pop up about this one! I’ve followed her for a few years and initially thought she was harmless enough, but in recent months she’s become ever more greedy and it’s so off putting to watch! Like you’ve all said, she’s got no credibility whatsoever as she’ll promote anything that she’s paid for, and now she’s continuously pushing her subscriber account and begging people to sign up - how desperate! And who in their right minds would pay to watch her try yet more clothes on, and watch how the ‘behind the scenes’ of her stupid reels?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Saying all this though, the craziest thing is that her followers numbers are going up and up - she’s at 820k now 😳😳 is she buying them or is the organic?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m watching her on repeat and OMG she loves herself so much doesn’t she. All the stuff she does with her feet 😑.

Instagram has just given people like her an excuse to look at themselves over and over again and have people praise them. Ugh, it’s nauseating (and I don’t want to see the posho EA brochure for your posho house thanks very much. I can look on RM myself if I want to see posho houses).

Reactions: 4
I’m watching her on repeat and OMG she loves herself so much doesn’t she. All the stuff she does with her feet 😑.

Instagram has just given people like her an excuse to look at themselves over and over again and have people praise them. Ugh, it’s nauseating (and I don’t want to see the posho EA brochure for your posho house thanks very much. I can look on RM myself if I want to see posho houses).
What is the EA brochure? Don’t tell me she is selling her house? It’s her whole personality!

What is the EA brochure? Don’t tell me she is selling her house? It’s her whole personality!
No, I was scrolling back (bored this morning waiting for the rain to stop) and it was on old post. Sorry for getting you excited 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is mutton dressed as lamb!. What does the husband do? I assume she doesn’t work ?

• Haha
According to Google, he’s a management consultant - aren’t they always! 🙄 His name is Hugh Karseras if you can find any more than me! I remember her also saying that they rent out their manor house home for photo shoots and as a filming location at times, although I’m not sure how much that would pay?

I’d guess maybe 5k for rental but I don’t know. Will have a dig about thanks!
---
I’m shocked! She’s born in 1977. I thought she was a lot older. Omg ….. I thought she was maybe 55 😂
---
So the now dissolved business didn’t have much money in it . Seems like a failure to me. Not the accounts I was expecting . Maybe all their income goes on the rent
---
Wonder what the rent is ?! The place hasn’t sold for 23 yrs ….
---
Lady of the rented manor 😂 what a joke !
---
She could do with binning the hair straighteners, she has super thin hair . She needs volume

Last edited:
I’d guess maybe 5k for rental but I don’t know. Will have a dig about thanks!
---
I’m shocked! She’s born in 1977. I thought she was a lot older. Omg ….. I thought she was maybe 55 😂
---
So the now dissolved business didn’t have much money in it . Seems like a failure to me. Not the accounts I was expecting . Maybe all their income goes on the rent
---
Wonder what the rent is ?! The place hasn’t sold for 23 yrs ….
---
Lady of the rented manor 😂 what a joke !
---
She could do with binning the hair straighteners, she has super thin hair . She needs volume
The house was up for sale at £3.74m on country life website so she must have bought it for that. She’s clearly renovated it since then.

The house was up for sale at £3.74m on country life website so she must have bought it for that. She’s clearly renovated it since then.
That’s strange!. I checked rightmove sold prices and it said it hasn’t been sold since 2001 .. how long back did as it up for sale? Records take about 4 months to update normally on land registry and on rightmove I think it’s more like 6 months .
---
Here’s a bit of the title deed . They bought it for 3m exactly Oct 2015 .

How strange rightmove doesn’t have the data ! It’s in joint names and Clydesdale bank have a charge on the title deed register
---
Her hair is incredibly stringy
---
Wonder where she lived before this anyone know?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I know someone who knows a ‘good friend’ of hers. Group of mates who always witch about each other. All very fake. Apparently the house and buildings were broken down into lots. Got it a lot cheaper and her Mum lives there aswell. Used to live up the road in a new build.

I know someone who knows a ‘good friend’ of hers. Group of mates who always witch about each other. All very fake. Apparently the house and buildings were broken down into lots. Got it a lot cheaper and her Mum lives there aswell. Used to live up the road in a new build.
Well I was wondering if she was making use of the stables ! . Hmm clearly not . She def paid 3m for the house tho. I guess if the mum could put in a good chunk of money it would have really helped.

Reactions: 2
Why does she always wear sunglasses? I honestly cannot stand her reels - they are just too fast! I actually know someone very very senior who runs the company of one of the brands she represents. I’m going to give him my feedback on her. I don’t think it represents the brand well nor shows the clothes that she’s been given to advertise well either. I’d like to know what she does with all the clothes she is given too? EBay? Charity? Friends and family? Tip?

Reactions: 7
Why does she always wear sunglasses? I honestly cannot stand her reels - they are just too fast! I actually know someone very very senior who runs the company of one of the brands she represents. I’m going to give him my feedback on her. I don’t think it represents the brand well nor shows the clothes that she’s been given to advertise well either. I’d like to know what she does with all the clothes she is given too? EBay? Charity? Friends and family? Tip?
I agree. Her whole profile page makes me feel dizzy!

The sunglasses indoors is absolutely laughable what a clown

That’s strange!. I checked rightmove sold prices and it said it hasn’t been sold since 2001 .. how long back did as it up for sale? Records take about 4 months to update normally on land registry and on rightmove I think it’s more like 6 months .
---
Here’s a bit of the title deed . They bought it for 3m exactly Oct 2015 .

How strange rightmove doesn’t have the data ! It’s in joint names and Clydesdale bank have a charge on the title deed register
---
Her hair is incredibly stringy
---
Wonder where she lived before this anyone know?
She is barely recognisable!! So there’s the reason why the sunglasses all the time < yawn >

Reactions: 1
The underwear reel (in her shades) is just a bit… weird? She looks awkward as duck