Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said all her stuff is in storage 😂😂😂 please. She only got back Wednesday and went into refuge the next day that’s very quick to pack up a 6 bedroom house would take anyone weeks specially when looking after 5 kids with no help she’s bloody super women I give her that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We all know her phone is the special object she ever owns not even her kids can too her phone inqyite surprise she as the phone and all the kids in one space I hope the door are lock foe Emily sake . Image when the twin follow Emily and copy will ss get involved then , or is she using the older too to babysit whilst she sat on live , again and again spouting.o look at me , my life is so bad , but not so bad that even though tt caused majority of her problems she can't let go ,,,, but wait to got a thing of not letting.go

Reactions: 1
Martha price bingo 👾
• goes back home and sings some tit about not letting others control you
• posts a video of her crap time in Vegas on TikTok once home showing she’s living her best life
• says kids will only see R at a contact centre and weeks later there all back so she can go on a groupon weekend special to Rome 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hannah needs to go no contact with Lacy. And Rhys needs to do only completely necessary contact. The only option for defeating a narcissist is no contact. Hard not to be sucked in but they HAVE to stop feeding into her NEED for drama. Please guys if you read this: do not retaliate do not respond to anything

Reactions: 4
Yeah you’re probably right because she would have very clear and strict rules she needs to stick too and one of the most important ones is that going live,making videos or even photographs is a big no no. She’s probably in a hotel somewhere.

Surely someone somewhere must be watching her and realising she’s mentally unwell and in a very dangerous way. If I were Rhys or Hannah I’d block her on everything and he should make an email that is used to just communicate about the kids.
She wouldn’t care about rules if she was in a shelter! Like she didn’t care that she was breaching bail

Reactions: 2
So tomorrow Rhys has to hand himself in for breaking his non mol order, yet Lacy had said she’d drop the charges.
Actual scum she can’t slap an order on him then talk about him. Not fair actually vile behaviour xx

Omg here we go again she deleted her videos of him and his family now she as played the victim , he gets arrested again , stops h from going live and her huns thinks she's the victim and not controlling lacy we all know your jealous of h , but you can't go round slating g your crap , cry wolf and then expect people to support you all I say is every dog as its day and yours lacy is coming . Big time.

Reactions: 3