Lacy Price #3 Lapping up the money, drinking her tea. won’t be long until she gets a knock from the DWP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh look out half 9 they'll be live together...
someone keep updated on here I can’t actually even bare to watch her anymore because of the absolute mockery she’s made of DV victims. She never was abused obviously, but what a horrible example to set for any victim of DV. There are woman who go back and get killed. She is an absolute disgrace of a person and a terrible, terrible mother and she should be stripped of her platform.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
There’s people making videos and doing lives about her all over TT!!! I’m here for it. She needs to be called out for her behaviour.

Reactions: 7
He's deffo come back for the money 🤑💰 not her not the kids him and his sister probably got a sniff bill to pay

Reactions: 5
She must spend every minute on her phone there is hundreds and hundreds of messages on her page and she’s liked every single one of them from hours ago to 5/6 minutes ago.!
Go spend time with your children Lacy you’ll never get this time back!

Reactions: 5
She must spend every minute on her phone there is hundreds and hundreds of messages on her page and she’s liked every single one of them from hours ago to 5/6 minutes ago.!
Go spend time with your children Lacy you’ll never get this time back!
she needs to spend every min on her phone for now so she can delete every negative comment coming in and make it appear like everyone’s just being positive about her situation.

everyone should go report her page honestly for what’s she’s done scamming people out of money while telling barefaced lies, make her lose the only thing she seems to care about.

Reactions: 6
Shes Katie Bailey 2.0. Social services got involved with Katie and told her she needed to stay off tiktok lives. I truly hope the same happens to Lacy. She is neglecting those children and has been for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Loving all the videos and comments calling her out! Wonder if one of them will get a job now? 🤣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's deffo come back for the money 🤑💰 not her not the kids him and his sister probably got a sniff bill to pay
What money? The money that she claims in benefits? They were married living together and bringing up kids but yet she said it was her with all the money and unless he was claiming on his own(benefit fraud) then she had hold of the purse strings which would be financial abuse to him

Reactions: 2
Why was it all recorded? Just another tiktok scammer. She should be ashamed of herself, if it was all genuinely true surely those children will be removed?

Reactions: 3
I hope Logan is okay and feels safe. He is clearly a very sensitive soul and with what he’s been exposed to by his dad and more recently by his mum his head must be all over the place

What money? The money that she claims in benefits? They were married living together and bringing up kids but yet she said it was her with all the money and unless he was claiming on his own(benefit fraud) then she had hold of the purse strings which would be financial abuse to him
his sister is local to me unfortunately, although she is actually a nice woman in person anyway it’s a well known fact lacy has always claimed single he was never down on her tenancy either he used a relatives house for letters etc. yes they’re married but claimed to live apart.

his sister is local to me unfortunately, although she is actually a nice woman in person anyway it’s a well known fact lacy has always claimed single he was never down on her tenancy either he used a relatives house for letters etc. yes they’re married but claimed to live apart.
Doesn’t surprise me. She’ll have to be putting him down as living there now as I’m thinking there will be a few reports being made to the Dwp soon 😂
---
I hope Logan is okay and feels safe. He is clearly a very sensitive soul and with what he’s been exposed to by his dad and more recently by his mum his head must be all over the place
She was using him as a pawn in it all. She should be ashamed of herself but narcs never are. The poor boy or the other kids dont even have any grandparents or family to advocate for them or to step in to help😔

Reactions: 1
Cringe at Rhys video 😂😂😂 ‘everything lacy said was true and I did act like that’ you weren’t saying that when you were messaging the hate page not so long ago Rhys we’re ya 😂😂 clown!!!
---
cant DWP look in to previous years and ask for evidence etc? She’s maybe caused her own downfall here with her greed and need for attention from strangers with obviously zero brain cells

Last edited:
That's probably the real reason he was crying in that video the other day, knowing he's going home to his terrible mum and dad arguing and fighting 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 3
That video he’s done🤦🏻‍♀️but anyway I wonder if she’ll now publicly apologise to him for telling the world he was an abusive narcissist because that video proves he’s nothing like a narcissist. Narcissists would never admit to any wrong doings let alone do it on a very public social media platform.

Reactions: 4
👀 oh please let this happen
This needs to happen! One family has to stand up against what she’s doing to so many. I’m surprised the eldest family hasn’t spoken up sooner. She’s needs shushing. I hope they have a couple of back up accounts they can move on to because the live won’t last long unless they keep restarting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.