Lacy Price #3 Lapping up the money, drinking her tea. won’t be long until she gets a knock from the DWP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s back with the husband after spending the last 3 months telling anyone who would listen what an abusive narcissist he is! She either lied about that or she’s prepared to let her kids live with an abuser, either way what a fucked up situation! She needs a visit from social services, she’s definitely not protecting those kids!

Reactions: 10
Are the followers deluded? She accused him of domestic violence towards her and her kids and shared videos of her kids crying they were scared! I can’t fathom these absolute idiots 😳

Reactions: 15
Spent months telling the world how much of a strong independent single mother and all the while she was planning on getting back with him. As for him having therapy for the last 14 weeks I call bull on that cos nobody gets help that quickly unless paying through the nose for it.

As a survivor of narcissistic abuse I can guarantee that there’s no amount of therapy or help they can get for them to change and this is why her whole charade over the past 3 months have been lies.

Reactions: 14
LOL! Yesterday in her comments her loyal followers asked are you back together she replied. “No we are not” very blunt! Today they are? That doesn’t happen in a split moment thought. She’s a joke.
Those children deserve a better childhood than she had and she is not doing anything to make sure they have that!
Useless excuse of a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those poor poor children. I hope someone tells social services Lacy and Rhys deserve each other but those kids don’t deserve to live like this. I also think they’ve been back together since his sister made the post that she wouldn’t be posting anymore. I think she found out and thought duck this

Reactions: 9
I had a feeling they were a few weeks ago she had her rings back on and when people questioned her she hid her hand as she’d obviously forgot and then took them off when her hand was off camera. Someone said she should pawn them and use the money to treat the kids and she said she’s not ready for that yet. That’s because Lacey you were still together!!!

Reactions: 4
21 hours ago they are not together.
5 minutes ago renewal of the vows 🤭
Toxic relationships do not last. It’ll be a matter of time before this all starts over again.
Social will be involved without a doubt.
She has put far too much online and people have had children taken away for much less.
Deary me I bet his family are lost with how to help him out of this.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Those poor poor children. I hope someone tells social services Lacy and Rhys deserve each other but those kids don’t deserve to live like this. I also think they’ve been back together since his sister made the post that she wouldn’t be posting anymore. I think she found out and thought duck this
There Lacy has just said in the comments a renewal of vows is coming🤦🏻‍♀️not even married a year and most of that split due to alleged DA. She lives on cloud cuckoo land. Everything she does is for TikTok with not one thought for those kids.

I think the sister & all the family were trying to keep him from going back as they know it’s going to end up with him most probably jailing him again and also to save him from her abuse towards him.

Reactions: 5
I actually feel bad for the minions who saw “hope” from her videos she has made a mockery of real life people going through DA and trying to leave and move on

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There will be a holiday soon now she has someone to watch the kids and has all that gifted money. Didn’t she have a go fund me set up after he got arrested

She accused him of rape. She had him in court and a trial set for next year till she dropped the charges and continually fucked around bit turning up to court when she should of. He's a bleeping mug and her followers are bleeping deluded.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She is really tapped in the head isn’t she. All that money conned from her followers. For cars, physio, being a single mum. She’s lied to them. It’ll take time but they will see straight through her.

Actually here is my take on it!
Lacy has been trying to build her TT account now for some time! She hasn’t got very far. So she has used her husbands temper and the toxicity of them together to make up some massive story of them splitting, incomes all of the videos of DA. It cuts deep with a LOT of men and women. So the support started there. Every week at least she has been putting pictures on Instagram showing how her platform has grown!

She’s done all of this to grow her platform and that is the only reason. No second thought for her children.

Embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
Some plus side do you think we will finally stop getting the cringe I’m free sky dive content and her balling her eyes out like a looney tune 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If she keeps getting gifted these people are dumb as duck

Wow, I've just seen her video. Back together with her husband.. shes so embarrassing. She isnt right in the head. She's conned so many people out of money. When she had her teeth done. Apparently they done them wrong she got them free. Everything for attention it's pathetic. I can not stand her her voice goes straight through me. And for the people who are commenting oh my god so happy for you both... what bullshitters don't licking her arse.... she only uses people and begs for money.. give it 2 days and she'll be calling the police again.. its the kids I feel sorry for in all this.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.