Lacey Montgomery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
finally :ROFLMAO: just waiting for the flaps to make an appearance, they bikinis are something else

Reactions: 2
I’m excited for this. I hope someone knows what happens with the Lewis guy.

Reactions: 4
Notice how she’s literally just a few threads away from showing her nips and flaps, yet never shows her arse? Must be like a pancake 🤣

• Haha
I like how Lacey's never allowed a complete lack of originality, interesting content, or personality, to hold her back.

Right now the only thing she influences me with, is an increasing lack of faith in the human race.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my days! You literally wouldn’t recognise her! She looks like a naturally pretty girl before as well!

Any of know how she funds her apparent lavish lifestyle? She seems a bit vague on social media but seems to move around from place to place quite often!

Last edited:
Oh my days! You literally wouldn’t recognise her! She looks like a naturally pretty girl before as well!

Any of know how she funds her apparent lavish lifestyle? She seems a bit vague on social media but seems to move around from place to place quite often!
She probably makes a few hundred quid for each post she does for a tacky clothing company. 3 posts a week and she’s getting over a grand, not bad for sitting on your arse all day. And probably 80% of all her clothes are given to her for free too.

She stayed in France with Lewis because he played rugby there. Now they’ve split up I think she’s just back in London where she was staying before she moved with him.

Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness! I used to follow her but unfollowed whennit was ad, ad and more ads! Those photos have shocked me. I know everyone looks different in older photos but she’s unrecognisable! Wonder what happened with her and Lewis? He is so fit 😍

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.