Lacey Montgomery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her for that. I thought it was abit of an arrogant thing to say. She didn’t even need to say it either? Just continue to post as normal.
exactly :ROFLMAO: if its that much of a problem having no income then go and get a real job :)

Reactions: 6
Her stories today are full of 'anti-cellulite leggings' sounds like shite. Also defo an ad although it's not disclosed anywhere!

Jillyisabella has 75k followers, surely thats enough to justify having her own thread so I can say what a self obsessed, arrogant, obnoxious, spoilt brat that she is. Unfollowed her a while back as she is unbearable. Her ex bff Taylor seems to have stayed grounded and really into her career. I think she done the best thing cutting off that friendship. Jilly will be in for a shock when she realises pub teams dont pay the same salary as Rangers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Jillyisabella has 75k followers, surely thats enough to justify having her own thread so I can say what a self obsessed, arrogant, obnoxious, spoilt brat that she is. Unfollowed her a while back as she is unbearable. Her ex bff Taylor seems to have stayed grounded and really into her career. I think she done the best thing cutting off that friendship. Jilly will be in for a shock when she realises pub teams dont pay the same salary as Rangers.
Agreed - I can’t set up new threads but would def follow this one

Reactions: 3
Here you go 😌

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why they keep getting taken down? The last Emily Shak one we stuck to talking about just her
Talking about Emily Shak, I’ve noticed she has a scar on the front of her hip, is this from surgery?? Would love to know if she’s had anything done??

Talking about Emily Shak, I’ve noticed she has a scar on the front of her hip, is this from surgery?? Would love to know if she’s had anything done??
I think she posted before about the scar on her lower stomach being from appendicitis - is it that one?

Just found this thread - I blocked lacey on instagram about 3 years ago because she was there every time I looked on the explorer page. She also changed her face so much at one point the lip filler was outrageous and totally ruined her natural cute girl next door kinda face

Reactions: 1
She had her appendix out years ago apparently. I think she said this on a post on IG ages ago. I can’t comment on any work she’s had done on her body, but she looks like a different person to years ago. Definitely had her nose done.

She had her appendix out years ago apparently. I think she said this on a post on IG ages ago. I can’t comment on any work she’s had done on her body, but she looks like a different person to years ago. Definitely had her nose done.
Lips and tits as well

Can we talk about how Lacey went from bright red hair to blonde? She’s defo had a hairdresser in, there’s no way she done that herself!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.