Lacey Montgomery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guessing all the coke she takes she’s lost a lot of weight 😳.

I hate how she acts on posts when she videos herself she’s actually quite manly. 🙊 I think she tries too hard to be funny etc but comes across a right twit. The videos when she was at dan bizilerans were the worst though 🤮

think was mentioned on the other thread about her racist remarks when she was in Ibiza posing in the Jamaican flag bikini. Absolutely vile she’s just a stupid little girl was probably off her face at the time as well. I’m sure she said something about 🐒 she’s awful

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I honestly think she’s pretty..... I would love to see what every one of use look like lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh absolutely. I’m just shocked at those before pics. I think she does seem to have a long body but yeh her figures so good
Yeah, she’s got a very long body so always looks very slim. Her body shape has totally changed as well but that’s probably just from going to the gym.

Reactions: 1
I thought o saw her post she was in Vegas maybe last year or the year before for a good few months not sure what she was doing there

Oh my goodness! I used to follow her but unfollowed whennit was ad, ad and more ads! Those photos have shocked me. I know everyone looks different in older photos but she’s unrecognisable! Wonder what happened with her and Lewis? He is so fit 😍
Exact same I unfollowed too there’s only so many I can see of the same crap on my feed

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sis has bought a whole new face hasn’t she? Wonder how many young lassies feel bad that they don’t look like that when it’s literally all fillers and surgery

I don't think Lacey's all that. She's not ugly, but I find her face kinda weird looking, and she's still a plain girl under the dyed hair, fake tan and makeup. Lot of pics she looks "mousey" looking to me, especially with the red hair, and that's her in full "model" mode.

But I find her Insta totally boring. Scrolling through a swimsuit catalogue has more personality. She does nothing, goes nowhere, has nothing interesting to say. I can't even dislike her she's so banal. She's just "there". Like she thinks existing is enough to create a "brand" on.

Reactions: 10
I don't think Lacey's all that. She's not ugly, but I find her face kinda weird looking, and she's still a plain girl under the dyed hair, fake tan and makeup. Lot of pics she looks "mousey" looking to me, especially with the red hair, and that's her in full "model" mode.
I actually think she’s really pretty in this video on her page without the makeup.

Attachments

I mind seeing her on Sinead Hegarty's Instagram story she was at an event in Ireland for dripping gold tan. And she freaked at Sinead videoing her, shouting... Omg, do you not have a filter on me Nooo!! She is extremely insecure, I think she got noticed with a small independent clothing brand years ago which is no longer trading and that's how it started for her, But I have always felt she feels uncomfortable with it all and she comes off as extremely lazy with no ambition

There was another video at Christmas I think she was out in London and she started videoing herself and her jaw was swinging lol, it got deleted!!

Reactions: 6
I mind seeing her on Sinead Hegarty's Instagram story she was at an event in Ireland for dripping gold tan. And she freaked at Sinead videoing her, shouting... Omg, do you not have a filter on me Nooo!! She is extremely insecure, I think she got noticed with a small independent clothing brand years ago which is no longer trading and that's how it started for her, But I have always felt she feels uncomfortable with it all and she comes off as extremely lazy with no ambition

There was another video at Christmas I think she was out in London and she started videoing herself and her jaw was swinging lol, it got deleted!!
Yes she seems so needy in her stuff. Not comparing her to Emily shak looks wise etc but she seems so needy for approval compared to Emily she seems to just do it and like her or not it won’t affect her too much. Lacey seems to have issues it’s a shame and her body is amazing.

I thought o saw her post she was in Vegas maybe last year or the year before for a good few months not sure what she was doing there

Exact same I unfollowed too there’s only so many I can see of the same crap on my feed
She was in Vegas getting new tits.

Saw her in Alderley Edge stepping out with Danny Simpson the failed footballer... not that he needs anymore notches on his bed post with a crazy ex and child and one night stand due to give birth to his second any day. Anyway, thought it was suspect and they’ve probs shagged as my understanding is she doesn’t live in the North West so there must have been some DM sliding and she travelled for the D lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.