Label lady #7 Banana a day keeps the anxiety away whilst watching my sister lose at the NTAs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine what she posts in there given how much she shared about their day to day life on her business account

Reactions: 2
Oh my dear Lord, just when we thought we were safe for another year she’s making today ANOTHER ‘birthday day’ because she didn’t do anything with the kids last week. How does the woman do it?! She has more birthday celebrations than the King and he officially gets to have two birthdays! 🤦‍♀️

No doubt when the anniversary of Label Lady business comes around she’ll consider that another birthday for her too (as I said before I’m sure it’s around LeeLee’s birthday so she’ll completely eclipse him and make it all about her of course!) I swear her ego has no limits! 😖😆

Reactions: 3
Oh my dear Lord, just when we thought we were safe for another year she’s making today ANOTHER ‘birthday day’ because she didn’t do anything with the kids last week. How does the woman do it?! She has more birthday celebrations than the King and he officially gets to have two birthdays! 🤦‍♀️

No doubt when the anniversary of Label Lady business comes around she’ll consider that another birthday for her too (as I said before I’m sure it’s around LeeLee’s birthday so she’ll completely eclipse him and make it all about her of course!) I swear her ego has no limits! 😖😆
Why does she feel the need to film while still in bed and even worse, likely naked? She’s a business page!

Didn’t she have a birthday party, with two pizza ovens, in the garden with her whole family including her kids 🧐

Yes poor Lee-Lees birthday is overlooked because it’s the same day as Sticker Sisters anniversary!

Oh I’m sure if there’s anything to tell then she’ll be on today bleating on (and on and on) about it. Oh yes, I’m sure we’ll be informed in as many words possible just how super cute her outfit is (I’m sorry but every time she says that it’s like nails down a black board to me, you’re a grown (and rather unfortunate looking) women Jemma ffs, cute you or your outfit are not! 😖) and then of course how many people are asking her where she got it from (they’re not) and so posting a link cause obvs she’s like an influencer and everyone clearly wants to be seen in what she’s been wearing. 🙄

Why she thinks people want to know this or even care is beyond me but heck, she’s seen how it’s worked for Stacey (not that she’s jealous at all y’understand, of course not 😉) and she’s done pretty well out of it, I mean now look at her she’s got the big ole house, swimming pool and doesn’t have a proper day job so why can’t it work for Jemjem? She really just doesn’t get it does she?! 🤷‍♀️

If we’re lucky it might be a ‘Hello Fresh’ day today (it all depends on what the stickers on the boxes in the fridge say remember!) and she can try to make out she’s the next Nigella when a) she’s only following step by step instructions and b) every meal in that household has to be followed by crisps, sweets and various other snacks because the portion sizes are so small. Still Jemma, keep on faking it until you’re making it right? Don’t hold your breath though dear, you might be there a lonnnnnnnnggggggg old while… 😆
I do often wonder if hello fresh actually think these influencers advertising is worth it. I’ve only once seen an Australian influencer make a meal that looked filling. The rest are always a few ratty potatoes and a slither of meat. You would think they would want to show them looking like a substantial meal

Reactions: 4
All I’m taking from this is that she was rude to a person just doing their job and who probably doesn’t set the policies.

Yet you’re not allowed to say a single bad word to her when her crappy stickers and cheap china crap takes weeks to arrive 🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 7
All I’m taking from this is that she was rude to a person just doing their job and who probably doesn’t set the policies.

Yet you’re not allowed to say a single bad word to her when her crappy stickers and cheap china crap takes weeks to arrive 🙃
Lee was not “banned” from the game then if it is a rule you can only win once per person. I imagine that rule is written out on a sign on the stall as well

Lee was not “banned” from the game then if it is a rule you can only win once per person. I imagine that rule is written out on a sign on the stall as well
Oh you can guarantee it will be clearly stated that once you’ve won a large toy the once you can’t play again. Not then Jemma will have thought that was right though, oh no, they should have just let Lee play as many times as he liked and cleared the whole stall out. 🤨

As for the whole ‘my child’s obviously a genius like me as after a five second masterclass he too won a stuffed toy’, I don’t mean to do him a disservice but it was chucking balls into a bucket, hardly bowling the winning Test for England at the Ashes. You have to wonder what exactly this ‘masterclass’ consisted of? Still, must have been nice for Lee to be praised and found competent at something by Jemma for once as usually all she does is put him down and slag him off. 😖

Still we must all be grateful for Jemma’s car journey online shopping sharing, I mean we’d never all be able to use Google or Amazon without her would we? 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Enough is never enough for these greedy twats always looking for something for nothing
I bet her shrieking was uncomfortable to watch when Lee-Lee wasn’t allowed to have any more goes at the game. With the work I do I can always spot the ones who want something for nothing or as much as they can get out of what they’ve paid for. It’s usually the ones that have plenty money too.

Reactions: 7
I bet her shrieking was uncomfortable to watch when Lee-Lee wasn’t allowed to have any more goes at the game. With the work I do I can always spot the ones who want something for nothing or as much as they can get out of what they’ve paid for. It’s usually the ones that have plenty money too.
Oh she’ll have been a bloody nightmare! You can almost hear her nasal dulcet tones now as she screeched;

‘That’s not fair, we’ve paid for five goes, we should be allowed five goes! I don’t care what the sign says, then give me my money back, what do you mean the sign says no to that too? Well we’re not leaving until we either get more goes or our money back…’

… and on and on and on… 🙄

D’you remember on one of the oh so many holidays they went on when she didn’t book allocated seats on the flight but then wanted them all to be sat together for nowt and had a hissy fit when they wouldn’t do it. On that occasion she actually left her five year old to sit next to an absolute stranger so I suppose getting him to chuck a couple of balls in a bucket (and woe betide him if he didn’t! 😳) was a step up from that!

Ah good old JemJem, makes a fortune from overcharging people for stickers and yet always wanting more for her money and tit for free. Just like the rest of the Solomon family then! 😖😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh she’ll have been a bloody nightmare! You can almost hear her nasal dulcet tones now as she screeched;

‘That’s not fair, we’ve paid for five goes, we should be allowed five goes! I don’t care what the sign says, then give me my money back, what do you mean the sign says no to that too? Well we’re not leaving until we either get more goes or our money back…’

… and on and on and on… 🙄

D’you remember on one of the oh so many holidays they went on when she didn’t book allocated seats on the flight but then wanted them all to be sat together for nowt and had a hissy fit when they wouldn’t do it. On that occasion she actually left her five year old to sit next to an absolute stranger so I suppose getting him to chuck a couple of balls in a bucket (and woe betide him if he didn’t! 😳) was a step up from that!

Ah good old JemJem, makes a fortune from overcharging people for stickers and yet always wanting more for her money and tit for free. Just like the rest of the Solomon family then! 😖😆
Oh yes I remember the flight but she was likely too mean to pay and pre-book to ensure they were all together. We always sit together if we can and yes it means having to pay extra. It makes me laugh because we choose to sit away from the window and the amount of people who sidle up and say ‘it’s fine don’t get out we’ll sit at the end you move along!’ I always say no thank you! A lady once complained it was fine cos she wouldn’t have to speak to hubbie if we didn’t move along as he was on opposite aisle seat. I’m not being awkward I’ve just chosen to book and pay to be there so why should I move? So yes I can only imagine how JemJem reacted.

She's doing a live as we speak about iron on labels I am having a nosey. 423 watching. I wonder if SSS will appear to boost her viewers

Did you ever in your life hear such a load of balls about how to throw a ball in a bucket at a funfair. So embarrassing and that flump lee just sitting there I swear he's had a frontal lobotomy he's so clueless.

• Haha
I thought it was Lee’s masterclass that meant Hudson won yet now they don’t have a masterclass for people asking. Bigging herself and him up but they don’t have anything to back it up with

Reactions: 1
I was going to take a shot every time she said the words ‘pretty’ and ‘cute’ or the used the superlative ‘super’ or indeed, every time she rubbed her greedy mitts over the new iron on designs being released (that she’s more than likely stolen from other people). Then I realised that apart from it rendering me practically useless for the rest of the day I actually would more than likely be shuffling off this mortal coil due to alcohol poisoning so decided against it! 😉😆

How many times does she have to show people the same bloody thing, like ironing a design onto something? It must be living with Lee; she’s assuming a) she’s oh so very intelligent and needs to patronise teach everyone as we’re not as clever as her and b) we’re all as thick as him and have the retentive memory of a goldfish… 😖

Give me strength! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6