Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The irony of last nights apprentice, Alan Sugar firing a candidate over bad spelling, whilst also backing one of the most consistent bad spellers to ever hit the 'small business' industry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
What did Lee do before he became MrLabelLady? I swear she said the last time they went on vacation it was to Dubai. Does the family have money? The creepy GrandpaLabelLady is always jetting off somewhere & going on fishing weekends away.
Grave digger, that’s how they met.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

tinksop

I just can’t quite work out what you’d do with a Mother’s Day label (sticker). Other than slap it across my mothers forehead, where exactly am I putting this label in order to wish my mum a happy Mother’s Day? Am I missing something here?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well first of all…they’ve gone for a week…all that way for one week.
Second of all….it’s the strangest place to go all that way with small kids and granted it is paradise but surely quite boring for kids?
What was wrong with a week in a fancy place in Canaries. At least there would be more to do for kids and they wouldn’t have put them through all that travel.
Lee’s chavvy tracksuit fits right in with the island aesthetic 🙄
Thirdly…or is it fourthly lol…she’ll let us know what island it is….as soon as she has left. Who the actual hell does she think she is? Does she think the paparazzi are gonna send in the drones to find them? Mortified for her. Notions.
Label me bemused at it all.
Oh and fifthly (lol is that even a thing)….get ready for the incoming summer labels for your kids cups with palm trees inspired by the secret island.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

shozdianod

No Gemma, the reason you are up early is not to get to work, it’s to catch your 9am flight from stansted to Glasgow! Liar liar pants on fire!

No Gemma, the reason you are up early is not to get to work, it’s to catch your 9am flight from
E763139E-796C-470D-B9A1-84019E138DE0.png
8D08EE00-8694-45CD-B871-6A5386E28E1B.jpeg
stansted to Glasgow! Liar liar pants on fire!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

sercombe

I know shes always been slightly this way, but the last few weeks she has got so entitled about every single thing!!

YOU ARE A NOBODY! Can you hear me in the back?!

Seriously, I never like to begrudge anyone for what they have and what they do etc. if she makes money from stickers then good on her! But its a business account, most of the follows could only dream of doing/having what she does. She needs 2 accounts, its not professional 90% of what she shows and does. Can Staceys sheep not see they pay for all of that shit jem jem gets?! They fund this madness.

no doubt she’ll soon announce hq is just too small and they will be getting a warehouse, then watch the stickers double in price.

sorry for the rant, I just don’t know who she thinks she is sometimes!!

Reactions: 21
I thought she was quiet... I've been blocked! I'm so privileged 😅, all because I sent this:
Screenshot_20211231-143053_Instagram.jpg

She makes me irrationally angry! Acts like she carries the whole business by herself, she has bloody staff who seemingly have to use their leave just to have a break a Christmas, with all the money she's raking in, you'd think she just let them have it, cheeky fker.
She has a husband dad who look after the kids and run the business with her, she has free 'celebrity' endorsement and she has Alan Sugar as a director!
Small business my arse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

mrs Stot

VIP Member
It’s her other half’s birthday and she’s banging on about how it’s (her birthday) the label lady’s birthday.

I’d be pretty pissed off if it was my birthday and my other half was banging on about how it was his birthday, but it was actually the anniversary of the date he set up his own business. Like how is that even something to celebrate?

Nobody celebrates their 2 years working in Asda, or their 2 years working as a secretary or manager and says oh it’s my 2 year asda birthday!!!! Like wtf!!!!!

You’ve owned a business for 2 years, it’s not your bloody birthday!

also, while I’m on my rant who on Earth sets up a business on their other half’s birthday in the first place? It’s like she did it on purpose so attention wouldn’t be taken from her!

if it was me, I would have set up the day before or after his birthday and concentrated my time on that day to looking after my kids and giving my other half a good birthday, not sat ignoring my kids and other half whilst I ‘set up’ my business.

and treating yourself to a blow dry because “it’s my birthday”, NO ITS YOUR PARTNERS BIRTHDAY, NOT YOURS!!!!

she really is full of herself.

Reactions: 18
That turtle was swimming away from her cos she was probably tryin to slap a sticker on it.

Lol..sorry I know I’m over posting today…it’s spilling down outside and I’m bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

CrapEars

VIP Member
She’s banging on about her top three tips for succeeding as a small business. Surely her number one tip should be “have a famous sister”?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Dd29

VIP Member
It still frustrates me that she encourages people to put all these products like washing pods in containers, taking them out of the child proof boxes.
Ye guys just happened to have a batch of labels with me 🙄

mrs Stot

VIP Member
HUDS-O-SAURAS

Oh dear Jemma, I’m afraid you’ve totally messed that up with your continual spelling mistakes.

Dinosaurs names end in SAURUS not SAURAS.

Dear god imagine having shelves made and having them spelt incorrectly and then showing them off on Instagram and being proud of them.
I would comment to help her see they are incorrect but she would just do a dirty block or say that’s the name they call him and how they spell it.

Attachments

• Haha