Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

seanrt

Well-known member
Interesting no cross over JoJo/Kyle when they were both at Universal same day for the tribute store. Kyle stood in line for APs, JoJo gave his camera to a TM friend to show around so I guess he could get his vlog up faster.
There is definitely something going on. Whatever went down on the Carnival cruise must have been bad. One of the vids midway things seemed fine. Then Kyle went about wrongly correcting JoJo’s grammar. There were a bunch of comments from the viewers about Kyle being an ass. That was the last normal video with the two of them.
the Disney cruise had been booked so they still went but JoJo hung with Taya and Kyle went off alone. Since they’ve been back on land I haven’t seen them together once.
Even their friend Nick in a recent response to a video comment stated how JoJo will always have a friend in him. Very odd.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

markvlinder

Chatty Member
In his last vlog he is saying that exited things are coming to the channel the first thing I thought was as long as it is taking place within a mile from where he lives.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Something definitely happened on the Carnival cruise. They seem to barely be speaking midway through to now and definitely are not crossing channels much lately.
If you watch their last day on the Disney Dream cruise videos, Jojo's and Taya's still show all three of them hanging out most of the time on Castaway Cay while Kyle's completely cuts Jojo out.

I think he's still upset not getting invited to the Jungle Cruise event that Jojo went to, his last video seems like he's really trying to force the image of an informative Disney news source. That or he was pissed that there were more gifts sent to the cabin for Jojo than there were for him. :ROFLMAO:

Did anybody watch any of Taya's vlogs from the cruise? (Taya Miller on YT) It was her first cruise so not as much up-front information, but a really nice authentic perspective and genuine personality! I think she has a lot of potential to run a great channel, especially since she has a more natural connection and success with TikTok ; if just 5% of her fans find their way to her channel she whould quickly pass Kyle and Jojo's sub counts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Ok. I joined tattle just to see if anyone else noticed this. Kyle recently said in a video that he was seeing someone, but broke it off.
I think it's a coincidence. I think the break-up happened further back, he posted a few 'I'm sorry' clips on Insta and it wasn't hard to read between the lines.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Maybe it's just because my heart lives strong on Bourbon St., but does anyone else roll their eyes when vloggers only eat the generic Mickey beignets rather than the specialty beignets? One of the few times I'll give DFB props.

Also imagine a group of vloggers crashing your wedding at a resort you thought would get less attention than the big wig deluxes. They should avoid the lottery for a few years at least. :ROFLMAO:
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Odeinn07

Member
Does anyone else think that Kyle suffers from disordered eating? In almost every video he goes out of his way to point out “how many calories” something has or “how naughty” it is to eat (*gag*) while also droning on about making sure he gets a workout in, only climbs the stairs etc. I would have bet money that he was heavy as a kid but in seeing some old videos that doesn’t appear to be the case. Whatever the reason, somethin’ ain’t right upstairs
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 1

Jjjg

VIP Member
They're together tonight at HHN. So I guess they ok. Lol
Let's see who Kyle goes on all these cruises with he plans for September.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Mark81

VIP Member
I think he's just drawing it out longer so viewers feel compelled to come back for the update. Especially since he mentioned he's streaming on Halloween, the big news brings back viewers checking in today and tomorrow, and then they find out he's streaming the next day with his family on Halloween and say "wow, I HAVE to superchat to that!"



I think Jojo's views are lower because he's so loud and annoying during park vlogs. If people are subscribing because of the shorts, that format's fine in quick 10-15 second segments. But 15 minutes of "HELLO" at the top of his lungs to every cast member he sees - that gets old after half a vlog. The Paula Abdul vlogs were especially annoying. I only watch now if he has a guest that's fun or if he's visiting someplace not Disney related on a rare occasion.

I think his cruise videos were more tolerable because he was probably hungover and quieter when filming those. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah jojo is like a very annoying kid tv presenter and find him unwatchable. Kyle is a douche too but he isn't quite as annoying or hyper.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

seanrt

Well-known member
I watch with the volume turned off. Much more enjoyable to see him shirtless that way
Even though his subscriptions are going up, have to say jojos views aren't all that impressive
I noticed that.

Yes to all of this!!!! This video had it all! The bare handed cookie grab. Stating he stinks so badly from sweat but looks like he put the exact same shirt back on after his shower. The mispronunciations of nearly ever other word. The bad grammar. The shirtless baiting. Eye rolling. Complaining. Hints for things he wants to do next but knows can't afford. Gross.
How sad, thirsty or shitfaced do you have to be to pay hundreds in superchats to a full-time YouTuber!? That's been on 3 cruises in the past two months? Is that supposed to be a flex? Is this how people flex now? Livestreams are the worst!
Something definitely happened on the Carnival cruise. They seem to barely be speaking midway through to now and definitely are not crossing channels much lately.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Jjjg

VIP Member
I guess he's better than JoJo who was asking for Oogie Boogie tickets on Instagram and didn't even go BooBash.

Kyle chose Epcot with the gamble of MK not reaching capacity. Now he's scared.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Jjjg

VIP Member
Alexa doing the Genie plus was good and her opinion with navigating it with large family plus cost. I laughed at Kyle saying she didn't watch his vlogs. I'm really enjoying his family. They're fun.

JoJo is crying a lot in his new video. Maybe he needs to go see his sister and mom. Perhaps his personal life drama is getting to him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
JoJo says he is going to start posting videos daily, but he’s too lazy to make more long videos than he does already. If he does follow through this time and actually post videos daily, it’s going to be the same frequency of long videos, with just reused TikTok videos on the other days. In other words, no noticeable difference.
Yeah, I feel like he was initially planning to do daily longer vlogs but recently realized he doesn't have the energy to film and edit all of it, so he wimped out to a lesser committment... Kind of like another situation he's dealing with.... :rolleyes:

For whatever his messy romantic life is (and that's a lot of young men, we were just lucky not to have it documented on social media), he seems like a pretty decent guy. And I'd hate for him to burn out and become Tim Tracker or Michael Kay.
I think "have it documented" gives him too much of a pass. With all the clickbait he leveraged from their relationship, that was shameless promotion in my eyes.

I mean, in the attached screenshot it's in all caps. He has nobody to blame but himself for putting it out there so prominently. Even more cringey in retrospect, yikes.

There's been a few rare vlogs where Jojo had some relatable perspective for me, but 95% of everything else I've seen I think he likes the attention more than being a "creator". Even with TikTok, I feel like he'd have no problem leaving that if he found something else that got him the same amount of/more attention.
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 1

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Ok. The slurping sounds throughout the video are a big no.

And I don’t think he understood that someone sent him the little bench because he made such a big deal out of the 100k bench! It was a really cute gift, I kind of feel bad it went right over his head lol.

He really does seem to appreciate the things people send him. It’s nice that he mentions or shows what he wants to do with everything.
Yeah the slurping was a bit extra. Thought his reaction to the nutter butters was pretty funny though! That's more nutter butters than I've had in my entire life, although I've only had a few of them in all honesty.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

starri

VIP Member
That's interesting, I wonder how he got friends with Kyle? I thought maybe Patrick was a DCP guy but if that old to the vlog scene hes older than the Dev/Kyle/Jojo crowd.
I don't know how he would have fallen in the with the Trackers, but the vloggers, even the ones who aren't Orlando local, seem to congregate toward their same age range. The Trackers and OA, PMM and SE, Kyle and JoJo...