Kyle Pallo #54 The Roasted Nuts Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he wouldn't be "woke" Disney every day.
Someone asked him that over on 'X' before and he said something about Walt Disney being a conservative and how Disney World is going to go back the based, good ol' days or something. 🤷‍♂️
---
003840.png

Ouch. Look at those sinking views. He used to easily do 2x-3x that amount in the same period. And only 24k views for yesterday's premiere of his self-proclaimed BIGGEST "Disney #hosted" event ever which was supposed to blow everyone's minds? ☠☠:poop:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It seems that using Kevin as a prop does not bring in the views. Maybe he thought he could go back to gaybaiting like he did with Nick (a lot of innuendo in these Kevin vlogs). But his gay stans have all mostly moved on. Kevin does even worse numbers than Casey. He should have invited ol' reliable Lora to be his +1.

Reactions: 8
Maybe he thought he could go back to his gaybaiting like he did with Nick. But his gay stans have all mostly moved on a while back. Kevin does even worse numbers than Casey.
He's going to have to shoot a little raw footage if he wants the queer men to come back.

And for the record, Kyle, in this case, I probably would.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He's going to have to shoot a little raw footage if he wants the queer men to come back.

And for the record, Kyle, in this case, I probably would.
Any remaining looks have faded and he's aged in a bad way... unless there's a niche for chubby, balding dwarfish men covered in patchy hair with zero personal hygiene. Which I don't doubt there is.

Now we know why he was so active on Twitter tonight as opposed to last night.
Yep 🤣 He's sitting all alone in that hotel room with nothing to do and no one to pay attention to him. It'll be funny Kevin is missing for the rest of the vlog series after today was filmed. That'll say a lot. I don't think Kevin could handle him anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Any remaining looks have faded and he's aged in a bad way... unless there's a niche for chubby, balding dwarfish men with a covered in patchy hair with no hygiene. :sick: Which I'm sure there is.
I mean, I'm surprised that there's not more overt lusting over PMM in the gay gainer/encourager community. Those guys would eat Kyle up with a spoon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Is bad hygiene generally a big turn off in the gay community? Maybe that's why. All of the gay men, that I've known at least, always seemed to have excellent hygiene and take care of themselves. Kyle just looks nasty... you can tell he goes weeks without showering. Kevin, on the contrary, seems to take care of himself.
Kevin is amazing and sweet and intelligent. The other is a mess and gross. Smelly disgusting and not intelligent.

Reactions: 3
Is bad hygiene generally a big turn off in the gay community? All of the gay men, that I've known at least, always seemed to have excellent hygiene and take good care of themselves. Kyle just looks nasty... you can tell he goes weeks without showering. Kevin, on the contrary, seems to take care of himself.
Wouldn't bad hygiene be a turnoff for anyone?

Reactions: 8
Kyle’s plus one for a 5 day /4 night day “Disney hosted” event went to Universal tonight? Are you kidding me? What the actual F!
Now that's funny. There's only so much anyone can take, even Job would be tested having to deal with Pallo for long. It's the equivalent of being cooped up with a little slob, a smelly hyper, out of controlled human-pig hybrid, but a human-pig hybrid with a camera who won't stop filming and who won't shut up talking to a monitor. It would drive Job into a screaming fit.
What did ol crone Susan say: "He's exhausting. .... He just wears you out."

Every person has his breaking point, I imagine ol' Kev was near his. I said earlier that I'd have to think long and hard if given the choice between sleeping in a room full of cobras or in the same room with Pallo. Well, in one case I might die. In the other case, he might die. It would be a hard choice to make.

In those clips here, the man was trying to sleep but Pallo was actually videotaping him like he did Casey in the bed. If someone did that to me, he'd have to visit his proctologist to have that camera removed.

Oh Kevin! Run man! Run! (Irony: RunDisney training achieved today. 😂 )
Don't look back! Forrest Gump it...

200w (94).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now that's funny. There's only so much anyone can take, even Job would be tested having to deal with Pallo for long. It's the equivalent of being cooped up with a little slob, a smelly hyper, out of controlled human-pig hybrid, but a human-pig hybrid with a camera who won't stop filming and who won't shut up talking to a monitor. It would drive Job into a screaming fit.
What did ol crone Susan say: "He's exhausting. .... He just wears you out."

Every person has his breaking point, I imagine ol' Kev was near his. I said earlier that I'd have to think long and hard if given the choice between sleeping in a room full of cobras or in the same room with Pallo. Well, in one case I might die. In the other case, he might die. It would be a hard choice to make.

In those clips here, the man was trying to sleep but Pallo was actually videotaping him like he did Casey in the bed. If someone did that to me, he'd have to visit his proctologist to have that camera removed.

Oh Kevin! Run man! Run! (Irony: RunDisney training achieved today. 😂 )
Don't look back! Forrest Gump it...

View attachment 2550180
I wonder if Kevin will actually stick around for the entire time or have some "emergency" come up and have to leave.

Reactions: 9
Wouldn't bad hygiene be a turnoff for anyone?
you'd think that. but i had a friend when i was younger that he was always getting women...usually they were drunk when they slept with him. what he would do is bath in cologne because he thought it would "mask the oder". it did but it also caused a nauseous taste/oder of whatever he was wearing, because of how much he used.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.