Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
2023-06-26 17_18_25-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _When you get invited to events but you aren’t in Flori...png

TRANSLATION: When you don't get invited to events because you're blacklisted from Disney media 😭:cry::(😦😕😣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He removed all of the benefits for each tier on Patreon. One day after I called him out on here for false advertising.

BEFORE:

2023-07-01 09_52_58-Kyle Pallo _ creating Videos _ Patreon.png

AFTER:

2023-07-01 09_49_51-Kyle Pallo _ creating Videos _ Patreon.png

Hey Kylie 👋 we see you!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Yup! Turns out he prepped the room before recording his room tour. He even admitted that he was editing a video at the dining table. WE SEE YOU KYLIE!! YOU’RE TOO STUPID TO TRY AND FOOL US!!!
He's a regular genius.

1. Shows TV that reveals that Casey paid for and booked the room.
2. Gets called out on Tattle.
3. Next room, covers up Casey's name on the paper and pretends he's the only name on the room.
4. Gets called out on Tattle.
5. Next room, preps the room beforehand and turns off the TV.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

starswimmer135

At 18:10 Casey has to leave because it's past her bedtime, and as she's leaving she walks toward Kyle. I think she was looking for a goodbye kiss :ROFLMAO: . Kyle just waves and says "bye bye". Looked really awkward.
Super awkward. Also, who lets their SO walk through a dark deserted parking lot in the middle of the night when she even commented “I forgot where I parked” (probably also a sign of “come with me”). He was already not having a good time and complains about being there, so just leave! They spent 20 minutes of that video whining about being there and it wasn’t good. But then once she leaves and he goes on Frozen he’s in a great mood! Does he even like being around her?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Yunque01

VIP Member
As usual, he shows up to the resort 4 hours before check in. Why? Because the resort is so big he wants to walk around. In actuality, he has NO life and is afraid to go back to his own place alone.

he claims he has never stayed in the rooms in the area where he is staying in, yet claims that there used to be a counter height bar in the kitchen.

Claims the coffee is the hundredth roast even the packaging makes no mention of the 100th anniversary.

He says the room feels SO lugshuureeush.

The phone is a better phone because it is cordless.

couldn’t really tell but looked like his feet didn’t reach the floor when he sat on the couch.

Obvioisly, neither of them have had saganaki before. They ordered more than $100 in apps besides their entrees for Casey to pay. He also made her buy him dessert at Sprinkles.

i can’t imagine feeling fulfilled from all the one night stays week after week. And for kylie to feel he has reached the epitome of success because of it? It is pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

GreyStroke

He should call the series Misinformation Sunday. Once again talking out his ass saying DVC resorts don’t have Club Level. AKL Jambo House actually does. He wouldn’t know since he’s not a member
And doesn’t have access to the site to see availability. He’s so god damn stupid I truly hope no one uses his videos for planning or legit information.

C6C30828-220D-42C6-A93E-CBEEF267A9EA.jpeg

42C8E214-E159-4124-9179-B4A6200961E2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Hora feeding her precious man-child.

2023-06-24 15_54_50-My First Visit To The NEW Minion Land_ A Walking Tour And Trying Some WEIR...png

---
This is the top rated comment on today's dump:

2023-06-24 16_00_41-My First Visit To The NEW Minion Land_ A Walking Tour And Trying Some WEIR...png

Even his stans can tell that he has zero chemistry with Casey Doormat. Except it's not out of sympathy that he's with her. :LOL:

2023-06-24 16_03_18-My First Visit To The NEW Minion Land_ A Walking Tour And Trying Some WEIR...png

Mousy isn't going to be happy when she reads that! :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Yunque01

VIP Member
Today’s vlog had no rhyme or reason. 35 minutes of feigning perplexion at the crowd sizes. A day at the Magic Kingdom wandering around aimlessly. Entering Country Bear Jamboree because they were afraid of being caught in rain. And trust me, the ONLY reason he was at the park in the morning is because he is not allowed to be at Casey’s if she is not there. He was also avoiding spending more time at home alone with his roommates.

• Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
What's sad is that he's made 3 other posts just like this one... i.e. "Hey guys, I haven't updated for a while, I've just been so busy but things are going to be changing things soon."

Once on March 2nd, January 11th, and Dec 2022.

The bum knows tomorrow another 10-15 people will be unsubscribing and he wants to keep this Patreon income without having to do anything.
---
Here are the other 3 for kicks.

IMG_0717.jpeg
IMG_0718.jpeg
IMG_0719.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha