Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
I watched JoJo's vlog today. He travelled alone to Athens (where he is going to board a Virgin Voyages cruise) from Orlando; his two friends Jete and J, the cruise vlogger had already arrived there. The whole time I kept thinking that there is no way that Pallo would ever travel by himself to another country. Without someone holding his hand, paying for everything, and taking care of the formalities for him, the guy would be lost. I at least give JoJo credit for stepping out of his comfort zone and broadening his horizons.

Reactions: 20

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He's so fragile that he can't handle anyone questioning him without getting salty and snarky.

"Make sense now?"

2023-05-22 12_51_52-Early Entry At Hollywood Studios Has CHANGED! Best Way To Take Advantage O...png

Zero people skills. Between his snarky "soooo MEAN oh nooooo" and leaving those fans at the park in the dust after saying to come along with them. Utter imbecile. He's incapable of professionally and respectfully engaging with others. Instead he engages like a literal pissed off toddler. This is a 30 YEAR OLD MAN. No wonder he needed Nurse Rottencrotch to take to Twitter to defend him.

His viewers are noticing and waking up.

2023-05-22 14_41_20-Early Entry At Hollywood Studios Has CHANGED! Best Way To Take Advantage O...png

If I wasn't shadow banned from his comments, I'd also add that in addition to the fast eye blinking whenever Casey (or his family) are talking, he also makes those stupid clown faces. He's an arrogant man-child and he HATES when the attention isn't all on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that there is no way Pallo is moving into his own new "beautiful" apartment in Windemere in August - that is, unless mommy and daddy are footing the bill for their little boy.
I think what he means is Dan & Jojo are kicking him out and he hasn't found a new place yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
1684779441873.png

This really takes the douchebagery cake. They pass this older couple who appear to be fans. Kyle says he's going to Mickey's Runaway Railway and invites them to "come on". The lady says, "Oh, I get to come along?" and Kyle and Casey are like yeah, let's go. Then, Kyle and Casey appear to swiftly walk ahead of the older couple and leave them in the dust. :ROFLMAO:
---
So fucking clueless.

• Angry
  • Wow

AKW24

VIP Member
Farida64967246 is going to spend her entire vacation on Twitter! She better get moving, shec has to find a Beautiful Apt for her sister Kylie before August! Jo Jo and Dan must be counting the days till he and his rancid sneakers are out!
And banker Susan, I mean moose00051 has entered the chat. Interesting timing. Also look who's the wannabe bully now?

1684931728742.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Dismom2

VIP Member
Just to prove how little effort it takes to do merch i just dropped the "Hatter collection"
New merch baybe
Oh man!!! This design, but with some of the items from the Palo Bingo Cards!! 🤣🤣

btw- we’re at the airport heading home from our amazing cruise on the Magic! It was 7 nights, so I should have about 30 vlogs for ya’ll coming up! Like and subscribe and ring that bell so you don’t miss them!! 🤣🤣

• Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Jojo, Jete, and Shitlife were clubbing in Mykonos while Casey and kyle stayed overnight at a family motel a mile away from both of their apartments

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Because she is. I know everyone here knows it. But this screen shot calling out @Yunque01. How would she know about a vile gift that was sent? View attachment 2191216
LOL! That is her proof that I am Dudley?? Know where i got that pic? From here on the thread! Since we know you read here Farlexa, DO tell us about this gift you keep going on and on about. Sounds intriguing! Secondly, you DO know that your beloved brother literally begs people to send him gifts at Xmas, his Bday month and basically every month. Remember his glitter bomb gift? U didnt cry then. Please tell us about this gift! I want to know! In the meantime GODSPEED on your endeavor to prove whatever it is you’re trying to prove. Oh! I just want to add this… you are making your brother look like such a pathetic coward and p-ssy by trying to fight his battles and not letting him fight his own battles. You’re too shortsighted now but he will resent you for it down the road. If anything let him have these arguments even if you dictate to him what he types. He may even come across as having a spine for once.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Pallo in damage control mode after a barrage of comments saying they are unsubscribing 😂

2023-05-20 15_49_58-Disney Is Changing FAST! Disney+ Shapes the Future For Parks_ DeSantis War...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

SnapChet

VIP Member
Widdle KyLOWRENT's doornail dead Twitter page is heating up: :LOL:

200w (37).gif

Frau Sister FaridaFreakout is getting riled and wound up...

aew2.jpg

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
His family including sister can accuse us of being jealous / envious / “hatters”. Everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion. But they should be embarrassed at how he behaves in public. To the Pallo family: do yourselves a civic duty and teach / train Kyle some basic public etiquette.

There’s a reason why people “B judging” him! :LOL:
Sister Farida's answer to this, from what I recall, was "why do you care what he does or how he acts? mind your own business and let him live his life."

Except Pallo lives a public life. He chooses to carry a camera around with him everywhere he goes. Then he puts it all over the internet. Then hints at his viewers to buy him stuff (merchandise, cash, gift cards, cruises, staycations, trips, etc.).

Sister Farida's answer to this was "if people want to give him something, then that's their own choice."

Fine, then how come there's no free choice to criticize him? It's as if they want all the benefits of the public spotlight for Kyle but without any criticism or judgement. Sister Farida projects her own family's mentality, which is zero criticism is allowed toward Kyle. Only praise.

Considering this, is it any wonder that Kyle turned out the way he did? He's only ever been praised, coddled, and enabled by his family. After 30 years of that, you get the insufferable, rude, irresponsible adult man-baby which is Kyle Pallo.

They've never taught him basic public etiquette, basic table manners, basic English, how to tip properly, how to treat others respectfully, how to handle tough situations on his own, and on and on.

Last edited:
  • Heart