Krusties #30 The Grande Reunion πŸ₯³

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the same on holiday, never eat breakfast any other time but I will do for the two weeks I'm away in Summer, nowt better ❀ favourite place was Skippers Cafe in Whitby but sadly it shut just after COVID, not found anywhere just as spot on yet as they were but friends hotel I've stayed at twice now is a very close 2nd xx
Awwwww Facey as you know I loved Whitby,The Pier inn done fab breakfast,nice walk after, down the front and sit on the end of pier,have fag make friends with lovely puss that stayed nearby.
soo relaxing the fresh fish stalls just opening.Lovely fab memories.❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Awwwww Facey as you know I loved Whitby,The Pier inn done fab breakfast,nice walk after, down the front and sit on the end of pier,have fag make friends with lovely puss that stayed nearby.
soo relaxing the fresh fish stalls just opening.Lovely fab memories.❀
Bless you Dolly. Skippers used to do the trawlerman challenge, bloody massive breakfast man v food style free to anyone who could eat it, lots of You Tube videos about it. Everything was just 'clean' as in clean place, clean breakfast not greasy and clean plates after, nothing too much trouble. I was only a Summer visitor but minute I went in I'd order & it was 'nice to see you, you want no beans & extra mushrooms still?' such good service. Shame it shut, really sad. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Right ladies, anyone for any more sheet change suggestions, one last roll call, please put Krusties #31 in your message, we can go to page 50, I'll sort the dirty linen out and put the washer on tomorrow night πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜

• Heart
Right ladies, anyone for any more sheet change suggestions, one last roll call, please put Krusties #31 in your message, we can go to page 50, I'll sort the dirty linen out and put the washer on tomorrow night πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜
Hugger my lovely, you've won this with a naughty little cracker😘🀣
Bloody loves it I do❀❀❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Hugger my lovely, you've won this with a naughty little cracker😘🀣
Bloody loves it I do❀❀❀
Bless you my darling πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you are ok. Well, it's just a tongue in cheek one after all the Magic Roundabout goings on with it all, rinse, repeat and regurgitate it all over again 😭 I don't know how many times it's been said the GFM has done it's work so it's now been shut, how much clearer does it need to be???? 🀷❀😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bless you my darling πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you are ok. Well, it's just a tongue in cheek one after all the Magic Roundabout goings on with it all, rinse, repeat and regurgitate it all over again 😭 I don't know how many times it's been said the GFM has done it's work so it's now been shut, how much clearer does it need to be???? 🀷❀😘
Oh duck me,I get sick to bleeping death of it Facey and Ems😞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks very much for the birthday wishes and emojis πŸ˜€β€β€β€β€πŸ’–πŸΆπŸΆπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šβ€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸΆπŸΆπŸΎπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ xxxxx.

Had a lovely time but great to relax again πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜ xxx.

I'm so behind on the Katie threads that I think I have to miss so much out, I admit I do miss out the serious stuff mainly, back to the thread🧡in a moment so happy to be back I love everyone on here 😊πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜€πŸ’–πŸ’–β€πŸ’•πŸΆπŸΎπŸ˜˜ xxxxx.

Resizer_16409796726940.jpg

Resizer_16328486999360.jpg

Resizer_16728691850013.jpg

Resizer_16196314975241.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks very much for the birthday wishes and emojis πŸ˜€β€β€β€β€πŸ’–πŸΆπŸΆπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šβ€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸΆπŸΆπŸΎπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ xxxxx.

Had a lovely time but great to relax again πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜ xxx.

I'm so behind on the Katie threads that I think I have to miss so much out, I admit I do miss out the serious stuff mainly, back to the thread🧡in a moment so happy to be back I love everyone on here 😊πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜€πŸ’–πŸ’–β€πŸ’•πŸΆπŸΎπŸ˜˜ xxxxx.

View attachment 2909601

View attachment 2909603

View attachment 2909604

View attachment 2909605
Happy belated birthday wishes darling Pom! Hope you've had a fabulous birthday😘
I've been rather busy of late with a rather playful pupπŸ˜…
Is this just a stage you go through? What age do you stop chewing furniture, shoes, knickers...my hair🀣🀣
Oh the joysπŸ₯°β€β€

• Haha
  • Heart
Image is all

I’m covered in hair
I smell like a bear
I just don’t care, do you?
My legs are all hairy
I’m smelly and weary
I’m old and I hate tofu

My bladder is full
I can no longer pull
So what, at least I’m still breathing
I eat what I like
I still can’t ride a bike
Good job I’ve finished my teething!

Hello all sorry this is rubbish I’m not feeling inspired just silly. Love to all.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

I've changed the sheets and put the washing on, carry on folks xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.