Krusties #24 It's christmas so raise your glasses, time to party and shake your asses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Ems for the fab thread title πŸ’–

Merry Christmas Krusties πŸŽ… πŸŽ„ πŸ’ β˜ƒ xx

Over here Krusties πŸ‘‹

We had OH kids and Nephews over once and Jess walked in the living room with her head through my bra strap 😳🀣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for doing the new thread Stapps ❀😘 I wouldn't have a clue & can't do the linky things on my little old phone, bless you 😘 xx

Now Notty, where are you going to be emptying your sack at Christmas love? Not all over your son's table I hope 🀣🀣❀😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thankyou to my lovely staples for starting the thread❀😘

Right let's get this party started then. Whose getting in the first round?πŸŽ„πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸ·πŸ₯‚πŸ€£

• Heart
  • Haha
Thanks for doing the new thread Stapps ❀😘 I wouldn't have a clue & can't do the linky things on my little old phone, bless you 😘 xx

Now Notty, where are you going to be emptying your sack at Christmas love? Not all over your son's table I hope 🀣🀣❀😘 xx
Hopefully not lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Home early, now having my Macaroni cheese!

Thanks Stapes for the new fred.

One more day of work...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
thank god I have a shorter shift tomorrow. Means I can go get a haircut and still be home a few hours early

• Heart
Thank you Ems for the fab thread title πŸ’–

Merry Christmas Krusties πŸŽ… πŸŽ„ πŸ’ β˜ƒ xx

Over here Krusties πŸ‘‹

We had OH kids and Nephews over once and Jess walked in the living room with her head through my bra strap 😳🀣
Thanks for starting the new thread Stapes and Ems for the wonderful thread title.

I love that cat video, when Joshua was a kitten he used to climb up the curtains and couldn't get down. He's calmed down a lot since then and still has mad spurts now and again. I can't believe he'll be a year old next month! 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Facey omg my dear friend Freddie has a new guitar teacher (Fred been playing for ages loves his guitar) well,new teacher is yes Brian May😳😳😳❀❀He posted a pic on his Fb and Brian is with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning all😊

Well it's Christmas eve eve and I still haven't finished wrapping all the presents because I'm a lazy hole🀣 I've seriously got to sort my tit out today!

Yesterday didn't go to plan, ended up cooking a big curry for an extra guest (Daughter's new male friend)πŸ˜‰ I invited him to interrogate him over pakoras...not sure if the curry made him sweat or my questions🀣 All good!

So hope all my Krustyfuckers are well and relaxed ready for Christmas. Love and hugs to you all xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all😊

Well it's Christmas eve eve and I still haven't finished wrapping all the presents because I'm a lazy hole🀣 I've seriously got to sort my tit out today!

Yesterday didn't go to plan, ended up cooking a big curry for an extra guest (Daughter's new male friend)πŸ˜‰ I invited him to interrogate him over pakoras...not sure if the curry made him sweat or my questions🀣 All good!

So hope all my Krustyfuckers are well and relaxed ready for Christmas. Love and hugs to you all xxxx
Awwwww Ems is a detective Krustie🀣 I also haven’t wrapped Pressie,need to get me arse in gear.Kick up arse I need.🀣

• Haha
Awwwww Ems is a detective Krustie🀣 I also haven’t wrapped Pressie,need to get me arse in gear.Kick up arse I need.🀣
Well if he comes back after last night then he's passed the test...might not see him today though coz he could be suffering from the after effects of my curry🀣

Now dolly, we'll make a pact now. You and I will have wrapped all of our presents by 9pm this evening ok? Pinky promiseπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

• Haha
Well if he comes back after last night then he's passed the test...might not see him today though coz he could be suffering from the after effects of my curry🀣

Now dolly, we'll make a pact now. You and I will have wrapped all of our presents by 9pm this evening ok? Pinky promiseπŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Erm hmmm yes,yes,yes and duck yes,🀣🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.