Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like it's constructed from sheets of A4 paper. It's piss thin and so cheap. The static when she moves she better stay away from flammable liquids she'll be causing fires everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s the betting it’s a MATERNITY range 🤣🤣🤣

Her neice. OMG. The makeup 😩😩😩😩😩 she’s a child FFS. I can’t bear it. That’s just awful.
Was just coming on here to say this. That make up on a 7 year old!!! Looks absolutely awful.

Reactions: 4
Yeah unless she is doing a kylie jenner and posting past videos and pictures, she definitely doesn't look anything like she did belly wise on holiday

Reactions: 3
Yeah unless she is doing a kylie jenner and posting past videos and pictures, she definitely doesn't look anything like she did belly wise on holiday
She Deffo looked preggo on holiday. I’ve still got the screenshots. There’s no disguising unless she was incredibly bloated for whole holiday lol. Some of those shots today could be the angle or they’ve been taken on last shoot. I just can’t get over how emaciated her legs are. That’s not healthy.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but WHAT is that video of her showing off one of the in the style pieces on her story, it’s the most awkward thing I’ve ever seen hahahahah

I’m sorry but WHAT is that video of her showing off one of the in the style pieces on her story, it’s the most awkward thing I’ve ever seen hahahahah
I was just coming on to write about the pose in the mirror on the video 😂 think she needs some modelling lessons

I was just coming on to write about the pose in the mirror on the video 😂 think she needs some modelling lessons
Needs sommat!!!!!! Stiff as a board 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it cracks me up. She makes out she’s Kylie fecking Jenner lol. If she’s a ‘model’ why isn’t she signed to a modeling agency like her sister in law Remi is?!!!!! At least Remi looks like she knows what she’s doing and is more professional looking lol

I just find it hilarious that an ‘influencer’ like her has to create followers by constant ‘giveaways’. That’s the only reason her followers have increased because folk wanna win the polyester collection. If I was her I would prefer new followers that are genuinely following me for my content. Oh, that’s why she consistently loses followers daily then because she don’t HAVE any content lol so she has to bLacKMail followers by giveaways!!!!! Any other day she loses followers. That’s crap. So she’s clearly paid ITS to get her involved lol and the owner originates from hinckley mmmmmmm what a coincidence lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.