Krissy Cela

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been in the UK since she was 4, I don't think 'English is her second language' is a good enough excuse for basic mistakes like mixing up verb tenses (does anyone remember that hideous app ad where she said 'Did you just joined a gym?') or words like their/there.

Reactions: 13
She's been in the UK since she was 4, I don't think 'English is her second language' is a good enough excuse for basic mistakes like mixing up verb tenses (does anyone remember that hideous app ad where she said 'Did you just joined a gym?') or words like their/there.
I agree with this - my Dad has been in the UK since he was 5, he came over not speaking any English and he doesn’t make basic grammatical errors like Krissy does. I think loads of people make the the sort of errors she does, young people especially seem to all speak/write English really badly these days but I’m not sure in Krissy’s case it has anything to do with not being born in the UK?

Reactions: 3
He's cute, I'd volunteer if he needed a rebound 😂
Saw him in the gym once- without sounding rude he just looked gormless to me. Not in the slightest bit attractive and I was so puzzled when I saw him as it immediately made think what an odd couple they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it so cringey when she sets up a camera and videos herself as if she doesn’t know she’s being filmed? She’s always posing or sticking out her bum

Reactions: 5
Are we really surprised they’ve split up? I remember her confidently telling him how she had to teach him how to clean because it wasn’t to her standard. Fair enough if she did but I never understood why she had to call him out online when he’s not even active on socials.

I can imagine she’s a nightmare to be around in a relationship, friendship or work.

Reactions: 15
Now she's back to posting Holly on her stories? I haven't followed her in a while, wasn't there a period where people speculated they've stopped talking because she hadn't mentioned her in a long time?

Reactions: 9
Are we really surprised they’ve split up? I remember her confidently telling him how she had to teach him how to clean because it wasn’t to her standard. Fair enough if she did but I never understood why she had to call him out online when he’s not even active on socials.

I can imagine she’s a nightmare to be around in a relationship, friendship or work.
Yeah, I’m surprised he stayed with her for so long. The last time I saw them together it was when they were in her home country with her mum. Spending that time away with her must have really annoyed him. I wonder how it works with their finances, surely they were renting or got a mortgage together.

Reactions: 1
She just confirmed they split. I'm not really surprised, she's talked quite a lot about their relationship being challenging or having highs and lows or whatever

Reactions: 5
Another example of those that post the most lovey-dovey soppy stuff online, are actually anything but in love

Reactions: 10
Have never written on this thread before but my god she's now going to milk the break up for content. Now she's publicly announced they have broken up all her lengthy captions will be all about 'healing'. Just like everything was about her being a migrant, working long hours at a restaurant while at uni, then the breast problems and so on. I have admittedly taken crying videos of myself many times, but I'd never think to edit them into a reel and post them online to supposedly motivate/comfort/uplift other women who are going through the same thing. She's become so fake over the past couple of years, it's unreal. And this is coming from someone who was a big fan and had subscribed to Evolve You when it was still Tone&Sculpt.

Reactions: 6
Have never written on this thread before but my god she's now going to milk the break up for content. Now she's publicly announced they have broken up all her lengthy captions will be all about 'healing'. Just like everything was about her being a migrant, working long hours at a restaurant while at uni, then the breast problems and so on. I have admittedly taken crying videos of myself many times, but I'd never think to edit them into a reel and post them online to supposedly motivate/comfort/uplift other women who are going through the same thing. She's become so fake over the past couple of years, it's unreal. And this is coming from someone who was a big fan and had subscribed to Evolve You when it was still Tone&Sculpt.
It's a typical victim mentality

Reactions: 6
So now she's calling their relationship not strong enough?

Don't get me wrong, I love the tea, but it's kinda crappy that she's putting this private information out there considering Bret doesn't even have an Instagram. She plastered him all over her socials and bragged about how happy she was, and now that the relationship is over, she's complaining and being passive-aggressive. Then again why am I surprised.

Reactions: 12