Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweetiexoxoxo

Well-known member
Today's effortless restock hasnt gone down well...soo many negative comments under all of Oner Active's recent posts. Seems like Krissy is interested in generating hype and underdelivering. Not even sure why her minions think Effortless is anything revolutionary anyway. Amplifies have been around for over a year longer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

sweetiexoxoxo

Well-known member
Oh piss off Krissy - you’ve no idea what a overweight mum of 2 with no time to scratch her arse cheeks wants from clothing
exactly! it's like her life goal is to only make leggings that disappear into the crack for that "peachy" look and snatch the waist. It's all about flattering, flattering, flattering. Great if for the instagram fitness baddie wannabes. But majority of women aren't desperate for legging sponsorships!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

pandysbox

Well-known member
I had totally forgotten about that weird 360 thing that no one could work out what it was for.

You would almost think they weren't really best friends considering they now don't mention each other. Standard influencer behaviour really.

Saying that I do think Stephen Bartlett is a cock. I'm surprised he doesn't have his own thread.
I said this on another thread. I can’t understand what all the hype is about him
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Jojobabyyyy

Active member
Yuck! Her new post showing her tan line on her hip, she mentions a lot that she doesn’t wear underwear with her gym clothes and the thought just makes me sick :sick: she really wants everyone to look at her vag
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

amyy

VIP Member
She's so so obsessed with her body, it's sad. What happened to excercising to feel healthy and keep your hearting pumping?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Herefort

Well-known member
I just came on here to see if anyone else thought she was. I think she looks pregnant,not just the bump but other changes in her body and face, swollen lips etc. I know she could have had lip fillers but just think she looks like she is expecting
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

lilykestrel

VIP Member
I think it’s totally fine for people to decide to not pos their partner or post them, completely up to the individual however don’t say you won’t be sharing your new partner and relationship then do sneaky hints in every story that you’re seeing someone. He’s literally standing there with a coat over his head. Just post him if you’re so desperate to show him off to the world Krissy.
Right? That's the thing! Just either stick to your word and crack on with posting arse poses, or be open and honest about it
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s starting this new business and it’s called “Arlo Nutrition” - it incorporated on companies house in Sept 2024 and she’s the only person noted. She also follows the handle on insta , it only follows her back and no posts or pic etc
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5