Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the way kneevo always goes on like " I'm a decent human being i have nothing to worry about " then acts holier than thou when she's ripping into other influences cause "she's not an influencer". Like she genuinely comes across as the nastiest girl ever, she does not strike me as real or kind or nice in the slightest. Major bully vibes. Even on her live yesterday with Ross she was saying "aw ross I love when you abuse people." Shes a horrible cow. End of.
She's a nasty piece of work you can see that from the way she speaks to people and responds to messages. It irks me so much that she tries to use "mental health" as an excuse for her behaviour and plays the victim when she is called out on it.

Reactions: 5
Ok I do know she spoke about how the cases are so low in Turkey that’s why bars and restaurants open etc. She mentioned only 1000 cases a day but huge population so it’s not a high figure per capita. I just find it hard to believe it’s safe going out 7nights a week to clubs, hugging people that just got off a flight. I don’t care that she is out every night, but she shouldn’t be claiming it’s safe or calling people thick for calling her out on it. Her behaviour is simply bizarre, car crash Instagram stories every day.
And she’s saying Turkey is going with herd immunity. She keeps going on about herd immunity not knowing what it is. So many scientists have pointed out that there’s no way to do herd immunity as a) it would absolutely kill the elderly and ill and b) antibodies for covid fade after infection so you could easily get sick again. It’s pure selfishness to act like everything should go back to normal because you’re bored of it. And the likes of her keep saying we should go the herd immunity route because we won’t have a vaccine for years when all signs are pointing to next year. I can live with being inconvenienced for another few months if it means the elderly who I care about are safe.

Also just read this article which indicates that Turkey’s numbers aren’t all that accurate! I guess they’re fudging them to keep the tourism industry afloat https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.the...lower-daily-coronavirus-cases-quarantine/amp/

Reactions: 9
And she’s saying Turkey is going with herd immunity. She keeps going on about herd immunity not knowing what it is. So many scientists have pointed out that there’s no way to do herd immunity as a) it would absolutely kill the elderly and ill and b) antibodies for covid fade after infection so you could easily get sick again. It’s pure selfishness to act like everything should go back to normal because you’re bored of it. And the likes of her keep saying we should go the herd immunity route because we won’t have a vaccine for years when all signs are pointing to next year. I can live with being inconvenienced for another few months if it means the elderly who I care about are safe.

Also just read this article which indicates that Turkey’s numbers aren’t all that accurate! I guess they’re fudging them to keep the tourism industry afloat https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.the...lower-daily-coronavirus-cases-quarantine/amp/
She can't even spell I duno where she gets off giving her expert opinion on epidemiology 🤣

Reactions: 3
This isn’t about kneevo but has anyone seen that Nia Gall girl in the tik tok house ? I’m not body shaming her but she looks like she has an eating disorder and is making tik toks about being skinny she has all the signs.

Reactions: 1
This isn’t about kneevo but has anyone seen that Nia Gall girl in the tik tok house ? I’m not body shaming her but she looks like she has an eating disorder and is making tik toks about being skinny she has all the signs.
Isn't she the one who went viral for her mam making the same dinner or something

I think people her give to much credit and think that she is smarter than she is. There are always cunts who have very low social responsibility and awareness and those break the rules, she is just one of them. She would have understood why travelling for cosmetic surgery during the pandemic isn’t an ok thing to do, if she had more brain cells. She clearly doesn’t have many, so don’t be expecting her being sensible. She is no role model

I can see her been like Katie Price few decades down the road.

ps. She definitely rants too much and has zero filter of what she’s posting

I was thinking the same based on her appearance but IME people with anorexia often have body dysmorphia meaning they wouldn’t be able to acknowledge being skinny!

Ah yeah 100%, she looks like she’s really struggling and so ill. There’s a video of her eating the Chinese pancakes on TikTok, like there was crumbs on the plate. Hopefully she will realise in time or someone can give her some guidance and support.

Did anyone see Jamie's insta stories asking people to send him their zoom/teams lecture IDs so can join people's online classes dressed as an old man and prank the class. Wow sounds hilarious 🙄 he might get scouted for the next series of impractical jokers. Just so funny 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see Jamie's insta stories asking people to send him their zoom/teams lecture IDs so can join people's online classes dressed as an old man and prank the class. Wow sounds hilarious 🙄 he might get scouted for the next series of impractical jokers. Just so funny 🙄
OMG my eyes rolled back into my skull when I saw that. None of his content is even remotely funny.

I'd be inclined to have some sympathy for Nia Gall. I was incredibly skinny (just like her) from my teens right up to my late 20s and it was nothing to do with an eating disorder. It was genetics, I ate like a pig but never gained weight. Could be the same for her. Only difference with me is that I never broadcast it on social media. People gave me enough abuse for it in real life calling me anorexic. Did severe damage to my self esteem.

Reactions: 4
that b.fauz boy is literally obsessed with her and is so far up her arse it’s embarrassing always posting stories EVERYDAY @‘ing her full of praise and worship it’s so weird if you ask me

Reactions: 2
Anyone see Miriam’s story tonight? Feel really sorry for her about her situation.

Anyone see Miriam’s story tonight? Feel really sorry for her about her situation.
I might be a heartless witch here butttttt... she really wasn’t with him very long.. I understand she was looking forward to see him but in reality was it ever going to work covid or no covid.., I don’t think so

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Who's Miriam?
Miriam Mullins, she’s friends with Niamh. She was upset on her stories tonight cause she hasn’t seen her boyfriend in 7 months (she met him in America when they were both working there, but he’s from South Africa so he’s there now bc Covid) and she was going to fly out there yesterday. Ireland aren’t on SA’s ‘red list’ but the UK is.. So she flew from Cork to London but she was told in London that in SA she will be sent home again because her connecting flight came from London.

I might be a heartless witch here butttttt... she really wasn’t with him very long.. I understand she was looking forward to see him but in reality was it ever going to work covid or no covid.., I don’t think so
Yeah v true tbh Idk is she cut out for the long distance either.

And am I being a bit cold or should it not have been obvious that she would be turned away in SA after coming from London?? Idk 😅

Reactions: 2
Yeah and she was like “I understand I shouldn’t travel but when you’re in a long distance relationship...” There are people who haven’t seen their families tbh your LDR isn’t that high up in priorities 😅

Miriam Mullins, she’s friends with Niamh. She was upset on her stories tonight cause she hasn’t seen her boyfriend in 7 months (she met him in America when they were both working there, but he’s from South Africa so he’s there now bc Covid) and she was going to fly out there yesterday. Ireland aren’t on SA’s ‘red list’ but the UK is.. So she flew from Cork to London but she was told in London that in SA she will be sent home again because her connecting flight came from London.

Yeah v true tbh Idk is she cut out for the long distance either.

And am I being a bit cold or should it not have been obvious that she would be turned away in SA after coming from London?? Idk 😅
She kept saying that nobody told her she’d be turned away for connecting through a red list country which implies to me that she didn’t ask! That would be my first question to ask.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.