Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only home and she’s gathering for a birthday ?!!
Is there seriously no way to report her, how can she be so keen for someone else in her family to get sick after her nan just died

What’s so annoying about it is how blatant she is, doesn’t care if people see that she’s flaunting quarantine. I’ve just recovered from covid, was allowed out of isolation today and it’s not a bleeping joke. I have never been so sick in my life and I’m worried about what’s going to happen to me long term. Kicker is that I got it from a customer at work even after taking all precautions, not going anywhere except home and work ect. People like her who don’t think the rules apply to them are the reason I got sick. I followed the rules, some asshole decided they didn’t need to and now I suffer the consequences. I hope to god she gets covid and learns her lesson

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Miriam gets tested and isolates, kneevo is straight to a family gathering. As expected 😂

Reactions: 7
The difference in that pic of her and Miriam is staggering. Miriam looks happy and great and Kneevo looks like a washed up 40 year old. The hair washes her out so so badly. Fair play to Miriam for isolating, kneevo is an uneducated prick. We need a new thread before this one is closed, name suggestions?

The difference in that pic of her and Miriam is staggering. Miriam looks happy and great and Kneevo looks like a washed up 40 year old. The hair washes her out so so badly. Fair play to Miriam for isolating, kneevo is an uneducated prick. We need a new thread before this one is closed, name suggestions?
Kneevirus?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
*An influencer is someone in your niche or industry with sway over your target audience. Influencers have specialized knowledge, authority or insight into a specific subject. Their pre-existing presence in a niche makes them a useful launching pad for brands in search of credibility."

Fire her new thread up in Tiktokers or Instagrammers..

Coz she ain't an influencer

Reactions: 9
She must be on the bag?!? I would have said her over Miriam looks wise a few months back but I’ve totally flipped now
She’s on something for sure. She looked so fresh faced a few months ago & healthy. She looks wretched now

Yeah of course she denies being on drugs, but she looks awful. You would think if someones job is only fans she would care about her appearance. Btw Miriams actually kinda tall , about 5'9 she said in a vid before, so Kneevo could be 5'4 id say

Reactions: 3
If its not drugs its all the surgeries shes had in less than 6 months, that can noway be healthy especially since she ended up in icu for one aswell as the fact she eats like tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.