Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says yesterday that she’s restricting her movement (even though she was mixing with her extended family) and today shows she’s out with someone. How can she so blatantly lie 😂😂 she really doesn’t give a duck and people like this are the reason we’re still in this pandemic
She always has to try and “shame” someone using his name, no one else had their name mentioned except someone that asked her a valid question.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What’s yer man Ross ranting/mouthing on about now about exes and comments ? Is it something to do with Jamie and Kneevo?

Reactions: 1
Feel like she should be in the Instagrammer category on this rather than influencer:unsure:

Feel like she should be in the Instagrammer category on this rather than influencer:unsure:
Ya someone recommended a couple of pages back that her new thread be put in tiktokkers or instagrammers. Instagram is probably more accurate

Put her in a desperation catagory, and what about her friend SS, put up a story “I don’t deserve friends like kneevo” but look at her car how dirrrrrty and clapped out it looks, I get it we all have to start somewhere, but why rave on that the whole world hates both of you and you have so much money if that’s what you drive 🤣 or at least get the car cleaned🤣

Put her in a desperation catagory, and what about her friend SS, put up a story “I don’t deserve friends like kneevo” but look at her car how dirrrrrty and clapped out it looks, I get it we all have to start somewhere, but why rave on that the whole world hates both of you and you have so much money if that’s what you drive 🤣 or at least get the car cleaned🤣
That one, she posted that spends 69hours a week on her phone, 10hours a day.
She probably can't see how dirty her car is

I see Lurky posting photos from earlier in the year.
She looked a way better back then.
She looks frumpy now in comparison to then.

Reactions: 3
It bugs me how she says she has veneers. They're not veneers they're crowns ffs. Imagine not knowing the name of the procedure you had done.

They should just post directly here.
They're too afraid. They cannot make solid arguments to defend themselves. They'd be roasted.

I wouldn't be surprised if Syndell made a thread about herself. I'd say shes dying of jealousy and thats why she keeps referencing this thread.

They're too afraid. They cannot make solid arguments to defend themselves. They'd be roasted.

I wouldn't be surprised if Syndell made a thread about herself. I'd say shes dying of jealousy and thats why she keeps referencing this thread.
What happened?

It bugs me how she says she has veneers. They're not veneers they're crowns ffs. Imagine not knowing the name of the procedure you had done.
All her friends be saying the same. She brings a lot of business to that dental surgery but they look so fake after. Braces would have fixed then fine. Same cost too just impatient

All her friends be saying the same. She brings a lot of business to that dental surgery but they look so fake after. Braces would have fixed then fine. Same cost too just impatient
That's what I was thinking her old teeth were fine just a bit prominent. Braces would have worked just as well. But braces here are expensive so the treatment she got abroad probably worked out cheaper.

Niamh went to syndell for advice to start up her only fans in the beginning, they are all reading this thread day in & day out ... to be honest I’d say syndell just wants to be Niamh, she needs to realise there is nicer people out there to be friends with

Reactions: 5
That's what I was thinking her old teeth were fine just a bit prominent. Braces would have worked just as well. But braces here are expensive so the treatment she got abroad probably worked out cheaper.
They are crowns and will need to be replaced so it probably works out the same.

She's so quick to change things tho braces wouldn't be quick enough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.