Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It won’t last
Oh no definitely not easy money never does! But she will move on to more sex work then! I genuinely don’t see how she even has 3000 odd subscribers to me OF is fantasy and the thrill of wanting something u can’t have! The way she carrys herself I would say each of them subscribers go have a go with her if their paths ever crossed like where’s the thrill and desire in that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Oh no definitely not easy money never does! But she will move on to more sex work then! I genuinely don’t see how she even has 3000 odd subscribers to me OF is fantasy and the thrill of wanting something u can’t have! The way she carrys herself I would say each of them subscribers go have a go with her if their paths ever crossed like where’s the thrill and desire in that 🤷‍♀️
She’s trapped

I’m sorry but what was she doing with your man Jamie.. she’s way too good looking for him and too old for him. I hope the new boyfriend is an improvement
He has a new gf now

Last edited:
I thought she got her hair done? Her roots are still dark. Lol who gets highlights done and leaves out the root

Reactions: 5
What is she trying to achieve with her stories today 😂 always looking for controversy

Reactions: 2
Out of interest what's the shelf life with only fans 🤔? I'd say two to three years at the most.
I follow Julia Holbanal and she is an OF girl, just out of pure nosiness and she seems to have a bit more about her. She comes across much better.

Same I prefer Julia too 👍💯.
Yeah Julia deffo has more class. She earns a living an gets on with it. Let’s be honest guys all influencers would sell their soul to the devil 90% of them constantly on stories trying to sell us some crap that they have been gifted and never used! Niamh unfortunately will never have the opportunity of this as she’s that potty mouthed no1 would want to work with her! Her on live again today claiming she is fully aware she will never get back what she put into her apartment as the currency keeps dropping funny how for weeks she’s drove down our throats that it’s an investment!!! clearly not doll.......but I’m glad tattle life taught you something 💋

I see in her story she just met Miriam Mullins at the airport. I checked out her Instagram page and saw a pretty young lady beaming with her new boyfriend while out sightseeing and enjoying nature.
A stark contrast to needo's last few months.
Enjoy your money and your youth Needo, coz soon they'll both be gone

I see in her story she just met Miriam Mullins at the airport. I checked out her Instagram page and saw a pretty young lady beaming with her new boyfriend while out sightseeing and enjoying nature.
A stark contrast to needo's last few months.
Enjoy your money and your youth Needo, coz soon they'll both be gone
Wtf is up with Miriams mask though, looks like mesh. Would hope she’d take covid seriously flying halfway around the world.

Yeah Julia deffo has more class. She earns a living an gets on with it. Let’s be honest guys all influencers would sell their soul to the devil 90% of them constantly on stories trying to sell us some crap that they have been gifted and never used! Niamh unfortunately will never have the opportunity of this as she’s that potty mouthed no1 would want to work with her! Her on live again today claiming she is fully aware she will never get back what she put into her apartment as the currency keeps dropping funny how for weeks she’s drove down our throats that it’s an investment!!! clearly not doll.......but I’m glad tattle life taught you something 💋
I think people are forgetting Julia has a prettý big mouth on her too 😅 she hasnt been on a rant in a while but shes definitely had her fair share of controversy too

Reactions: 3
I wonder does she realise she’s absolutely hated as a person, or is she actually to dim to notice and care?

What is she trying to achieve with her stories today 😂 always looking for controversy
What was she ranting about this time?

Much much rather Julia too, she’s stunning. Wish Kneevo would just take a look at herself and remove herself, also how much of an unhealthy mess does she look beside Miriam in the pictures in the airport, same outfit as the one she wore to the granny’s funeral too like does she have anything other than 1 or two changes of clothes?

I wonder does she realise she’s absolutely hated as a person, or is she actually to dim to notice and care?

What was she ranting about this time?
She was talking about if white people could be oppressed and is it possible to be racist to white people.

She was talking about if white people could be oppressed and is it possible to be racist to white people.
Well fair play to her for daring to ask the question and clear up the confusion surrounding Irish oppression by the British. ..
Many kids won't even dare question Critical Race Theory topics now for fear of being cancelled or doxxed online as a racist.

I do however think she should go read a few history books instead asking a rather mixed bag of Instagram followers for their opinions

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.