Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she trying to fool now trying to act like this nice girl when literally last week she’s calling people out trying to ruin lives “has anyone any inspo” etc, house is clearly an absolute dive, she’s coming across like she’s had a sniff and on a little buzz so she’s feeling happy, and she pronounces Facebook “Facebooook” which just makes me dislike her more now. I’d say that young fella she was with months ago was delighted to get away from her, I hope he reads on here🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it mad she has a thread on here? I follow her on ig. I don’t mind her, I understand why people don’t like her..but really? It’s not exactly like she has fans (yes only fans🤦🏻‍♀️) but you know what I mean she’s not selling some product or posting your regular influencer ads(not that I’ve seen) or any of that crap. Like are we going to start making threads for regular known local girls we all know who are in drama 🤣
The only reason she isn't doing sponsored content is because no brand wants to work with her. There's a good 45 pages on here at this stage, she has done more than cause a little drama lol

Reactions: 7
She is a lunatic 😂😂 Niamh if you're reading here please stop fingering your eyeball with your gaudy nails in every video. It's disgusting and you're going to end up with pink eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spoke too soon
Haha she's too easily triggered.
She defo reads this forum !
Can't keep her big mouth shut and has to have the last word.

Hey love, you looked nice back in August before you started squandering your money by butchering your face, now do us all a favour and don't be hopping on planes now Riskin all our lives by rubbing your box on the sink of the plane this time. There's more dangerous viruses than covid19, and I'm pretty sure you have them all

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loving the whole 'people keep sending me screenshots of this' thing at the moment. Only fooling themselves 😅😅

Reactions: 4
Loving the whole 'people keep sending me screenshots of this' thing at the moment. Only fooling themselves 😅😅
Miriam Mullins says the same the fool. They read every single post and pretend "people send me them!!". Laughing at Niamh saying only last week she doesn't care about this forum and here she is clearly rattled once again 😂

“i’ve been sent screenshots” no Niamh you Syndell, Aidan and all your other ass wipe sidekicks lurk this thread EVERYDAY

Miriam Mullins says the same the fool. They read every single post and pretend "people send me them!!". Laughing at Niamh saying only last week she doesn't care about this forum and here she is clearly rattled once again 😂
There’s no way anyone is like “I lurk on this website regularly but not because I dislike you I swear!”

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind her tbh she doesn’t give a tit, I love the gossip on here but I really can’t dig her up because she’s just 100% real and herself. If things go south with her boyfriend- which I hope they don’t, she will figure it out.. she’s a clever girl behind it all there’s no fear of her. I do agree that she needs to calm down and stop retaliating, I get a laugh off her I know she’s not everyone’s cup of tea but ah sure my two cents 🤣🤣
Okay kneevo you can come out we know its you

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does she not realise the more she speaks about this the more attention this thread gets ? You can’t say you are not bothered then constantly keep making stories about this

Reactions: 6
Just wondering when the we are going to start paying rent ? Cause we are living rent free.

im still trying to figure out how she thinks we believe that she doesn’t read it but that her friends send her screen shots ? Yet she can go on a 4 hour rant about this site

Reactions: 5
Wee girl actually isn’t well.
There is not a snowballs chance in hell ur man in 24, he’s in his 30s atleast. I’m actually surprise a Turkish man would actually take up with the likes of her (I mean one night stand yeah) but an official relationship (now they are deffo known for grabbing a granny and fleecing them) but 90% of them want a clean image girl (sweet, softly spoken type) that they take full control and ownership of she most definitely is not that type!
She now decorating her ‘massive’ house! What a waste considering she lives in the bedroom eating Burger King!
No harm to her do one room for her content “obviously keep the bed so when my friends come’ you can soap your ass an slide on girl would I f**k sleep in a bed you’ve made content in! 🤢 shame she’s not dressed in the hundreds of euro she spend on clothes! That chin screams The Mask!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I mention on a different note that Aidan Gavin answered a question once relating to the LGBT scene in Turkey which he said was “really good but he’s just shy”... man people are still getting kicked out of uni for being gay or thrown in jail for organising pride parades. Turkey does not have a good LGBT scene, 84% of Turks would not want to live with an LGBT neighbour, same sex marriage is still illegal and discrimination in housing and the workplace is allowed. They just think they’re on some big holiday and don’t do any actual research about the country they’ve chosen to live in. Turkey ranks very low on the LGBT equality scale. But sure, they looove the vibe and everything is so chilled there.

also it was a terrible idea for Niamh to invest in a house there because the Lira is devaluing and the economy in Turkey isn’t doing well. She’s losing money on her investment every day that goes by

Reactions: 12
Can I mention on a different note that Aidan Gavin answered a question once relating to the LGBT scene in Turkey which he said was “really good but he’s just shy”... man people are still getting kicked out of uni for being gay or thrown in jail for organising pride parades. Turkey does not have a good LGBT scene, 84% of Turks would not want to live with an LGBT neighbour, same sex marriage is still illegal and discrimination in housing and the workplace is allowed. They just think they’re on some big holiday and don’t do any actual research about the country they’ve chosen to live in. Turkey ranks very low on the LGBT equality scale. But sure, they looove the vibe and everything is so chilled there.

also it was a terrible idea for Niamh to invest in a house there because the Lira is devaluing and the economy in Turkey isn’t doing well. She’s losing money on her investment every day that goes by
Guess you don't like turkey very much
What do you eat on Xmas day?

I’m actually surprise a Turkish man would actually take up with the likes of her (I mean one night stand yeah) but an official relationship (now they are deffo known for grabbing a granny and fleecing them) but 90% of them want a clean image girl (sweet, softly spoken type) that they take full control and ownership of she most definitely is not that type!

Eh is this not a bit racist no

ughhhhhh stop - did I actually hear her say “ I could be investing my money in stocks, in a business etc. A thousand eur tracksuit is not an investment for me” she can’t be serious... pick a lane hun .... cheap surgeries were a better investment? A house in turkey? Was a better investment?? She’s a moron... she’s a bigger clown to get on Instagram and start justifying how she spends her money!!

Reactions: 5
Was it just me or did "the investment advice" skip? It was "I'm gonna tell you" and then "that's all I know" but the video of the actual advice wasn't there? Just was anticipating some entertainment from the up and coming property mogul.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eh is this not a bit racist no
Maybe not every Turkish man is like that. All I know when I was there is they were constantly wolf-whistling and making comments at every woman who walks past them, making inappropriate comments and such. Let's just say they don't have the best rep.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.