Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they’re a bunch of weirdos posting about this everyday so they realise that they’re just bringing more attention to it ? which is what people tend to avoid doing ? Aidan is literally addicted to this thread posting spam screenshots everyday, and no Niamh this doesn’t “ give you money” no one gets money automatically put in their money account when someone talks about you that’s very silly now
As well, a while back Niamh was saying people always send her screenshots from here and she doesn’t actually want to look at them. And then you have Aidan posting it constantly and tagging her in it.

Reactions: 4
As well, a while back Niamh was saying people always send her screenshots from here and she doesn’t actually want to look at them. And then you have Aidan posting it constantly and tagging her in it.
They are all such a bunch of hypocrites

Reactions: 2
Hahaha he's a simpleton 😂 What a good friend you are, Aidan :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Hahaha he's a simpleton 😂 What a good friend you are, Aidan :ROFLMAO:
I knew this would happen 😂. These aren't her friends 💯. If someone said to you "please don't send/tag me in anything regarding that site anymore" you would respect their wishes and boundaries. These people are not her friends 💯. Sooner she realises this the better.

Who has seen her in high end clothes either 🤣 I’ve only ever seen her in that beige off the shoulder jumper that she eats, sleeps and lives in, does she have any other clothes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who has seen her in high end clothes either 🤣 I’ve only ever seen her in that beige off the shoulder jumper that she eats, sleeps and lives in, does she have any other clothes 🤣
And no bra of course

Maybe she's not feeling well...
Maybe she's hurt from reading what's been said about her
Maybe she's going insane coz she can't block us all

Or Maybe she just likes the game

I’d say it makes her sick that she can’t post our public insta pages on her story to try humiliate us like she does with anyone else that even has the slightest bit of an opposite opinion to hers.

Reactions: 10
shes just a genuinely unpleasant person. cant help but feel sorry for her, shes constantly trying to convince everyone how happy she is and showing off how much money she makes. you can tell deep down shes a sad person

What high end clothes are you seeing her wearing?? She’s the tackiest looking skank I’ve ever seen!
Ah, there was a period where she was posting IG stories showing emails of clothes she was buying (adding up to hundreds of €) to show off that she can just spend that much whenever she feels like it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.