Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Kneevo was someone who was called stupid and dumb a lot growing up, or is insecure about her intelligence and that is why she goes on these complete tangents and rants. It is like she is trying to prove something? I don’t know.

I agree with comment above, the points are relevant, but the delivery of them, over and over is not.

Reactions: 9
You’re spot on. If it is a family emergency she wouldn’t be posting again and smiling away like she was today on her way to airport.her chin looks weird too this morning behind the mask. She should be called out for this. Everyone should report her if she breaks quarantine rules. I know I will be. Going to keep an eye out for her in Drogheda

Reactions: 13
If the tables were turned she would probably make 7 IGTVs and an hour long story calling someone out. She called Jamie out for not isolating after going to Turkey with her!

Reactions: 4
The “family emergency” is probably something like her siblings have opened her pretty little thing tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s flying home now for a family emergency. Won’t be on socials. Immediately posts another screenshot rant lol
Her narcissism won't allow it 😂. They need their fix and an ego boost.

Family emergency and then posting about her onlyfans and all. If I was experiencing a family emergency I don’t think I’d be trying to flog photos of my fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I will never understand people who have 'family emergencies' then go post tit like that on social media. Social media should be the last thing on your mind in a real life crisis.

Reactions: 6
I will never understand people who have 'family emergencies' then go post tit like that on social media. Social media should be the last thing on your mind in a real life crisis.
That’s the generation of today everything goes on social media no privacy anymore it’s sad really

Realistically the family emergency thing is just a ploy cause she won't "have to explain" and can use it as her excuse to act like an asshole

• Angry
Reactions: 6
That’s the generation of today everything goes on social media no privacy anymore it’s sad really
It's done for attention from randomers on Instagram 😂. I'd love to know what they get from validation/attention off complete strangers on the internet.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I had a feeling her nanny died, I lost mine this year too, heartbroken for her
Same here, she'd mentioned her nanny being very sick the last few months and that's why she hadn't seen her since March. Soon as I saw the family emergency the nanny was the first thing to come to mind. RIP.

New thread: Kneevo, RIP nanny. Swipe up to see fanny

Sorry but can she not put the phone down for one day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Glad to see she's not too overcome with grief anyway... Video just uploaded on her onlyfans of her playing with herself in the toilet of the aircraft.
I certainly admire the girls hustle , she's a grafter.
However I Will not be renewing my subscription to her onlyfans.. her body is just as unattractive as her personality
I am bloody amazed that she has made quarter of a million quid with her originally underdeveloped and now artificial looking body.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Glad to see she's not too overcome with grief anyway... Video just uploaded on her onlyfans of her playing with herself in the toilet of the aircraft.
However I Will not be renewing my subscription to her onlyfans.. her body is just as unattractive as her personality
I am bloody amazed that she has made quarter of a million quid with her originally underdeveloped and now artificial looking body.
The toilet of the aircraft ? 🤮

Reactions: 1
Good god... Using shared spaces during Covid bad enough, imagine knowing someone was diddling themselves in the bathroom you were queueing for 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I thought she was grieving and now I hear she’s posting nudes from the plane??? And I see she’s out in a restaurant now. Like she needs to be confronted

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought she was grieving and now I hear she’s posting nudes from the plane??? And I see she’s out in a restaurant now. Like she needs to be confronted
Absolutely ridiculous that she’s already in a restaurant. The poor staff being subjected to risky behaviour from customers.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.