Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she’s not quarantining because of the funeral... That’s not an excuse. Imagine it was a super spreader event
I don't think you have to if its for bereavement... The guidelines change so. Much I could be wrong

Reactions: 2
I don't think you have to if its for bereavement... The guidelines change so. Much I could be wrong
She was at a restaurant yesterday though and out with a friend to mcds too so she's just using the funeral as an excuse. She never had any intention or quarantining anyway!

Reactions: 4
What’s the abortion stuff? She had one when she was 16? Or is she just making this stuff up for followers and drama?
She said that she was groomed by a man (think he was in his 20s) when she was 16, fell pregnant and traveled to UK for an abortion.

Glad to see Niamh lurking in here so she knows what i really think of her. Wouldn't post it to her insta coz I don't want her to block me and leave me unable to view downward spiral of the cosmetic tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Here a few quick stats on the earnings of onlyfans for anyone interested.

So why is kneevo still smoking amber leaf?:p

Reactions: 2
Like look at Julia, does her onlyfans and gets on with her business and looks stunning, look at kneevo, goes on these absolutely deranged rants on Instagram with her big overbite and publicly bullies and humiliates anyone that doesn’t agree with her, I’ve seen her onlyfans aswel and I don’t know how or why people are paying for it 🤢

Reactions: 8
I see she has up on Instagram that she had to make only fans material on the plane and on the way to to the granny’s funeral because “it’s her business” and she couldn’t take a month off. Firstly showing your fanny isn’t a “business”. Secondly no one expects anyone to take a month off after a grand parent dies. Thirdly if she’s shitting money the way she claims she is then what’s the problem taking a few days off? She doesn’t give a crap. The funeral is just an excuse not to quarantine. She’s a joke.

Reactions: 15
Like look at Julia, does her onlyfans and gets on with her business and looks stunning, look at kneevo, goes on these absolutely deranged rants on Instagram with her big overbite and publicly bullies and humiliates anyone that doesn’t agree with her, I’ve seen her onlyfans aswel and I don’t know how or why people are paying for it 🤢
There is a big difference between them two even though julia can be quite trashy at times still better than kneevo by miles

I see she has up on Instagram that she had to make only fans material on the plane and on the way to to the granny’s funeral because “it’s her business” and she couldn’t take a month off. Firstly showing your fanny isn’t a “business”. Secondly no one expects anyone to take a month off after a grand parent dies. Thirdly if she’s shitting money the way she claims she is then what’s the problem taking a few days off? She doesn’t give a crap. The funeral is just an excuse not to quarantine. She’s a joke.
She said she was taking time off social media around that time, too and STILL went after the guy who dated a 16 year old, STILL continued to post stories about other things and STILL filmed tit for her Onlyfans.

"Can't afford to take a month off". She's constantly showing off how much she makes through her Onlyfans. She can 100% afford to take a week off.

As someone else here said, she's desperate for people to think she's an adult who has it all figured out. Yet she has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old skanger. She doesn't like to call herself an influencer, but whether she likes it or not she is in that sphere. She thinks people straight up don't like her, but if actually popular influencers acted the way she did they would get much, much worse than Kneevo is getting now. In fact, if actually popular influencers acted the way she did people's lives would be destroyed in seconds.

She is so bleeping dumb and unaware that she causes all this drama herself.

• Heart
Nobody said anything about expecting her to take a month off. It was just interesting how she couldn’t put the phone down for ONE DAY and resist plugging her OF on the day her beloved granny died. Not only that but she then apparently goes and fingers herself for content on the flight home to the funeral. I’m sure a days absence wouldn’t have broken the bank but she can’t help herself. She’s a dope.

If she can't take a few days off to mourn her Granny, then Only Fans must not be as 'freeing' as all these girls hype it up to be. If OF is such an amazing source of income, you should have no problem taking a few days off as you would with a regular job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.