Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was my first thought.. And looking to come home.. Id say there something fishy going on.
something to do with residency. So she is coming home for a week and prob not going to self isolate, then go out, film her content with her bleep friends and then leave after spreading her diseases everywhere

Reactions: 8
Going to the police station is a big achievement, but we're meant to believe that she bought a house there on here own? Yeah sure...

Reactions: 8
Who’s she on about on her stories about being fake now? Obviously it’s not herself she’s on about but she would be bang on if she was!!!!! She’s number one fake. I’m going to stock up on popcorn because I feel a movie length rant coming on from here. Watch this space

Reactions: 4
Who’s she on about on her stories about being fake now? Obviously it’s not herself she’s on about but she would be bang on if she was!!!!! She’s number one fake. I’m going to stock up on popcorn because I feel a movie length rant coming on from here. Watch this space
I always assume Jamie, he’s out feeding the homeless now

Reactions: 1
Sorry what is up with the bags under her eyes in her latest rant? Definitely a sign of someone over doing the bag

Reactions: 6
She always looks a state in her stories with the amount of money she’s making would she not put abit of effort into her appearance 😂

Reactions: 7
Did she buy her house at 23? Cash? She rarely mentions it. Good luck to her when her only fans dries up. She is possibly the most unlikeable person on social media

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she doesn’t quarantine can’t someone report her don’t they get a fine or something and it’s all over her insta of her basically promoting not quarantining. Honestly don’t think she’d care if she gave covid to her family when she’s always so concerned about her sister working on a covid ward is she going to see her thought she was so worried about her?

Reactions: 12
What’s the story now with Aidan just coming back into the picture out of nowhere. I didn’t even realize he is still there? I’d say she’ll boot him when she gets bored of him like everyone else. I wonder will he stay there when she comes back for a few days.

Reactions: 3
What’s the story now with Aidan just coming back into the picture out of nowhere. I didn’t even realize he is still there? I’d say she’ll boot him when she gets bored of him like everyone else. I wonder will he stay there when she comes back for a few days.
Apparently he got his own place over there, look at his recent Instagram pic x

Reactions: 2
Recently discovered who she is so I don't know if this has been addressed but what's up with her teeth 🤔?! Nothing wrong with them other than the fact that they don't fit her mouth properly.

Reactions: 1
Recently discovered who she is so I don't know if this has been addressed but what's up with her teeth 🤔?! Nothing wrong with them other than the fact that they don't fit her mouth properly.
They are veneers, she's apparently going to get jaw surgery to fix the over bite, I think the veneers really enhance the fact she has an overbite 😬

Reactions: 6
Don’t mind my eyelashes guys I was crying cause I miss my boyfriend??!! .... duck meeeeee she’s not well

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.