Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ticket booked, hope the silly cow is going to quarantine! Any time anyone asked her anything to do with covid/quarantine she made a laugh out of them, boosting that she wasn’t in Ireland and no other country is taking it as serious as Ireland etc

Reactions: 6
Just buys an apartment but looks for “cheap flights” I wonder was she trying to get someone to buy them for her. She is supposed to quarantine for minimum 5 days when she gets back then get a test. I guarantee she won’t cause she knows more than the medical professionals. I’d say her Turkey bubble is about to burst by the looks of it

Reactions: 11
Well the jumped up little knob isnt going into quarantine - flight booked for the 2nd and back out the 8th by the looks of it. She'll be practising those shite tiktok dances in the airport looking a right tit

Reactions: 4
Well the jumped up little knob isnt going into quarantine - flight booked for the 2nd and back out the 8th by the looks of it. She'll be practising those shite tiktok dances in the airport looking a right tit
She’s allowed to do that but she’ll have to quarantine the whole time she’s home, she should be reported if she doesn’t!

Reactions: 4
She’s allowed to do that but she’ll have to quarantine the whole time she’s home, she should be reported if she doesn’t!
Oh right okay I didnt realise that I thought it was standard 2 weeks, ignore me 😆🙃

Reactions: 1
She has zero intention of quarantining the bleeping ignoramus 🙄 she'll deffo be out next weekend. I can't see her staying home if gastropubs are open. I hope she gets some backlash if she does flaunt breaking the guidelines. If she does she'll probably cry about her mental health again 🥱

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.