Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh lads she’s only gone and done a number on the advice she was given about not washing her hair. Like she was told to wait a week. No wonder she had to go back and get her arse fixed. It will be her boobs and ears next to get repaired. Unbelievable how she can’t listen to the medical experts.
She put up a tiktok with her arm uncovered I think. Kinda hard to make out. Pretty sure new tattoos are meant to be covered up for a while.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Ahhhh lads she’s only gone and done a number on the advice she was given about not washing her hair. Like she was told to wait a week. No wonder she had to go back and get her arse fixed. It will be her boobs and ears next to get repaired. Unbelievable how she can’t listen to the medical experts.
She has doctor google they know more then the actual docs 😂

I find her so medically unwell, and her reaction to the surgeries is just a part of it.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember when Niamh was saying Turkey was going the herd immunity route and had low cases? They corrected the way they counted cases (previously they excluded asymptomatic cases) and now they’ve the third highest number of active infections! Just goes to show her for a fool.

How can she not see that aidan isn't her real friend. What friend stands by and let's you get strung out on sniff, on the reg??

I went to have a look at her tagged photos, jesus shes so different.
Did anyone else know she had worked for Ryanair? Shes tagged in a photo wearing the uniform with the crew.
She is definitely living on another planet, she won't be doing of forever she is just paissing her money away to change her appearance and not even beginning to fix the internal problems..yikes

Reactions: 7
She’s looking to get another BBL, all I can say is oh god
Prediction: if she gets her jaw reset, she’ll want to get a nose job too. Anyone I’ve seen get a jaw reset has had their nose turn up a bit at the end. Can’t see Niamh choosing to live with that.

Reactions: 4
I went to have a look at her tagged photos, jesus shes so different.
Did anyone else know she had worked for Ryanair? Shes tagged in a photo wearing the uniform with the crew.
She is definitely living on another planet, she won't be doing of forever she is just paissing her money away to change her appearance and not even beginning to fix the internal problems..yikes
She's unrecognisable in that Ryanair pic. Has she had a lot of fillers too? Her face shape looks totally different.

Reactions: 1
She's unrecognisable in that Ryanair pic. Has she had a lot of fillers too? Her face shape looks totally different.
I was looking at her story from her first time in Turkey and her face is kind of round but in a really lovely way. I wonder if lip filler and veneers forcing her mouth forward are part of the issue?

Reactions: 1
She has drastically changed her appearance and for her to say she hasn’t is very concerning. She looks nothing like herself..fake teeth, fake lips, fake boobs, fake ass, fake ears..she always says she loves her face and that she never changed her face but she got veneers and lip filler. She is completely delusional

Reactions: 5
I heard Lucy Fitz saying she checks in with them all everyday.. what kind of qualifications has she got.. this could turn into an absolute nightmare for all involved
I feel like due to even this comment alone a thread needs to be made about Lucy? @admin??

Reactions: 2
She’s looking to get another BBL, all I can say is oh god
And looking for a different surgeon to do it.. shes clearly not too happy with the first guy or he told her that he wont do it again for her! Probably because he saw that she isnt doing any of the aftercare from any of the surgeries lately

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.