Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she seriously trying to bring in customers to her only fans in the exact same breath as what's going on, talk about taking advantage of the situation and traffic flow to her stories atm

Reactions: 9
That fellas opinions were shite he’s an utter eejit but her posting rant after rant on her stories is making her come across unhinged

Reactions: 8
Is she seriously trying to bring in customers to her only fans in the exact same breath as what's going on, talk about taking advantage of the situation and traffic flow to her stories atm
See that's the thing. She's only being so vocal about all this so she can promote herself and get more OF subs. I've seen plenty of people on insta and twitter say recently the OF girls were only annoyed about the leak because they were losing out on money. While I don't fully agree with that for all of them I would imagine in Kneevos case its true. Any opportunity to plug her OF and she'll take it to try and make more money. It's inappropriate to be ranting and raving as a some bastion for women's rights and victims of the leak and then in the next story post links to her OF where she profits off of selling her nudes 🙄

ross is stepping away from love ireland? and he just spelled 'good luck' as 'could look'....he evidently needs to focus on school so maybe it's a good decision!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She gets more laughable by the day. She’s been ranting on for what seems like 17 years at this stage about women being taken advantage of. Women’s rights. Women’s empowerment etc etc which is all well and good but next she posts a screenshot of a message from one of her only fans creeps slobbering over a photo of her bending over with her arse and fanny on show. 🤮. She is an absolute embarrassment.

She gets more laughable by the day. She’s been ranting on for what seems like 17 years at this stage about women being taken advantage of. Women’s rights. Women’s empowerment etc etc which is all well and good but next she posts a screenshot of a message from one of her only fans creeps slobbering over a photo of her bending over with her arse and fanny on show. 🤮. She is an absolute embarrassment.
But she says her family supports her so it’s all good 😂😂

Reactions: 7
She uses her social media platform to literally bully people how has she not been taken down? I think everyone here should report her all she does is spew hate, she never uses her platform to highlight real world problems, she made a laugh and a joke of the whole pandemic, everyone is an idiot an stupid in her opinion. She is an out right bully and anyone that can’t see that is blind(sorry I’m not shouting hate at blind people before I get told off) lol.

Reactions: 10
How in the light of christ do her family support her absolute bullshit??? Shes been ranting for days about the photo leak (which is absolutely vile and disgusting and the people responsible should be caught and face charges) then gets her fanny out on OF and promotes it, shes a joke. Cries about mental health and having anxiety but rips someone a new hole that disagrees with her and publicly attempts to belittle them but as soon as she gets called out for something the tears start and the mental health excuses. I am completely aware of mental health issues and how everyone suffers differently but ya cant throw stones from glass houses. Shes nothing but a bully. I'm 100% not shocked to read she was a bully in school, thinking shes better than the rest. her attitude is vile. If that was my sister she would get a kick up the arse and told to grow the duck up. Ohhh nooo I wont get my ears pinned back...... here we bleeping go. Shut up you absolute dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Decided to check out Aidan’s sister’s business. Grifting must run in the family. Is anyone else mortified for the number of people starting up “businesses” that are basically just sticking a few snacks in a box for children? It’s so lazy 😂
Hard to believe we share the same planet as these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Decided to check out Aidan’s sister’s business. Grifting must run in the family. Is anyone else mortified for the number of people starting up “businesses” that are basically just sticking a few snacks in a box for children? It’s so lazy 😂
And prob charging €40

Reactions: 2
Totally agree, really undermines the work that genuine small craft businesses do.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree, really undermines the work that genuine small craft businesses do.
Oh my god this is awful. I swear that’s a cup of cereal with a reindeer on it.
How much are they charging for that? I’m literally embarassed for them!!
Has anyone got a promo code so I can get it half price? Xoxo

Awwww here have you seen her stories fell in love with a Turkish lad...... Darling you don't fall in love after a week that's lust 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and she has to make her finances public letting everyone know she bought a house in Turkey out right. Good for you niamh wonderful! What about investing in your own country that is struggling because of covid? How many businesses are not going to be able to open again when this is all over because they simply can't afford to?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Off topic here for a second, I’v only got dipping into Lucy fitzs stories here and there the last few days, I’m getting the impression she was one of these girls that’s nudes were leaked.. did she mention or address it? I saw her say something about she wasnt herself and cried for a full day and this was a day or two after it happened, I could be putting 2+2 together and getting 100 just said I’d ask!

Reactions: 2
Awwww here have you seen her stories fell in love with a Turkish lad...... Darling you don't fall in love after a week that's lust 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and she has to make her finances public letting everyone know she bought a house in Turkey out right. Good for you niamh wonderful! What about investing in your own country that is struggling because of covid? How many businesses are not going to be able to open again when this is all over because they simply can't afford to?
Ok while Im not Niamh’s biggest fan why should she be the one to save Ireland’s economy? How is it her fault? House buying in Ireland isn’t that easy or cheap. She earned her money she can do whatever she wants with it

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.