Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s now Saturday and she’s still shiteing on about the same thing. Does she ever leave that apartment?
A very different lifestyle to the one she was living when she initially went over, maybe the holiday period has come to an end and she might wake up and realise life’s not all one big party.. she’ll be home with her tail between her legs very shortly and the way she’s behaving now isn’t going to help her when she does come home... it’s easy to sit behind a phone in a different country talking shite and fighting with people... might be a different story when she comes back to reality.. she’s doing herself no favours

Reactions: 9
Is she still wearing the same cardigan too 😂 she hasn't changed her clothes since this leak stuff came out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of her “friends” from home sent a screenshot from her private insta story into a WhatsApp group where she talks about how she’s getting her ears pinned and her boyfriend is getting a nose job.
Omg 🙄 I'm not familiar with the procedure for getting your ears pinned but surely no reputable clinic would have a patient going under anesthesia again in such a short time frame? I don't really know what I'm talking about though to be fair ha.

I wonder will her private story /account lead us to a Colleen Rooney v Rebekah Vardy drama down the line 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One of her “friends” from home sent a screenshot from her private insta story into a WhatsApp group where she talks about how she’s getting her ears pinned and her boyfriend is getting a nose job.
Wonder if she's footing the bill for his nose job 🤔

• Wow
Was she not in ICU a few weeks ago 😭 maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think any reputable surgeon would operate on somebody again so soon.

Reactions: 5
He’s trying to flog them as authentic gear!! My mate wrote to him and he said they’re real and he has proof of purchase hahahahahahaha going to report him to insta the wee twit.. Who does he think he is haha. Have screenshots of the messages too!
I was looking at reasons to report instagram stories and there’s an option for selling illegal material but it doesn’t have an option for counterfeits as far as I can see! What would you report it as? Maybe an intellectual property violation? Or scam or fraud?

Wonder if she's footing the bill for his nose job 🤔
She was saying a few weeks ago that she loves her ears sticking out because her boyfriend thinks it’s cute!

Reactions: 2
The comments under her latest post 🙃 she replies to someone saying she feels worried for any future daughter they might have. Can she actually hear the poison she is spewing.

Reactions: 2
Yeah her spelling is funny. I mean you might make a mistake once but seeing the same misspellings is funny.

Reactions: 4
It's not as if there aren't loads of red flags or alarms bell, but If her and her boyfriend are going in to get surgery together - that is not the typical activity of people just together for a few weeks.

Reactions: 7
It's not as if there aren't loads of red flags or alarms bell, but If her and her boyfriend are going in to get surgery together - that is not the typical activity of people just together for a few weeks.
and I can guarantee you he’s not paying for it

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Latest story is posted from a hospital and she said she won’t be showing her face for a few days so looks like this is bang on. Thanks for the inside scoop!

She should have her ears pinned forward and wrapped around her mouth so she can’t spout anymore bollox, the absolute bleeping twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.