Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in one of her posts earlier that she "can't work" because of the current situation she's in.

What work? Genuinely does anyone know

Reactions: 16
Love the canesten beside her bed - how bad can things get, borderline sepsis from botched filler, itchy minge, how many more ailment’s can a girl like Kneevo have?

Attachments

Reactions: 15
She said in one of her posts earlier that she "can't work" because of the current situation she's in.

Have you forgotten her amazing CLOTHING BRAND!? Such work, much to do repricing Chinese-ordered pieces of crap.

Reactions: 9

Angling at a loss of earnings claim I’d say… I don’t know what job she is alluding to though

Reactions: 6
Funny how she hasn’t addressed how Bowie aesthetics deleted all evidence of her treatment and unfollowed her, seeing as she’s so outspoken about everything else

Reactions: 21
Funny how she hasn’t addressed how Bowie aesthetics deleted all evidence of her treatment and unfollowed her, seeing as she’s so outspoken about everything else
I wonder are her new management company telling her not to mention any particular clinic (even though we all know what one) and will be assisting her in a case against them

Reactions: 12
I wonder are her new management company telling her not to mention any particular clinic (even though we all know what one) and will be assisting her in a case against them
Ya that makes the most sense I’d say she’s getting legal advice not to say anything. Plus the fact Dylan works there and is her mate I’m sure she doesn’t wanna slander the clinic although we all know where it was

Reactions: 7
Love the canesten beside her bed - how bad can things get, borderline sepsis from botched filler, itchy minge, how many more ailment’s can a girl like Kneevo have?
Probably from all the antibiotics I’d say she’s on

Reactions: 18
She was live about an hour ago someone asked has this effected her relationship with Dylan and she said definitely not as it’s nothing to do with him. Was also asked will she be suing Bowie and she said she can’t speak about it at this moment in time but “read between the lines” said she will be back on later tonight

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Going live from her hospital bed imagine having to share a ward with her

Reactions: 34
Any ounce of a possible successful case will be ruined the minute she goes live. Her potty thick mouth will be the undoing of her.

Reactions: 4
She’s put a story up that she’s been in hospital since Saturday with cellulitis interesting thought this is like a skin infection triggered by wounds wonder if she got it in the area she got fillers done recently
Defo…. These cha Also how does she know if the one in Bowie didn’t pierce the implants with the needles ? What if they ruptured? That place should be shut down

Reactions: 14
Defo…. These cha
Also how does she know if the one in Bowie didn’t pierce the implants with the needles ? What if they ruptured? That place should be shut down
it ain’t gonna last long now that they’ve chosen to get someone with a big following to come in…. And then have her get seriously ill due to their practice!

Reactions: 8
Surely when you get fillers etc you have to sign something to say you are aware that these things can happen?

Is her sister not a nurse? Could have sworn she said she was.

She’s asking nurses on her story what her CPR level means. Surely her sister could answer or does she just want everyone to know how high her CPR level is

Reactions: 10

She’s asking nurses on her story what her CPR level means. Surely her sister could answer or does she just want everyone to know how high her CPR level is
I'm not a medical professional but come from a science background, if it's actually that high it's very concerning, I don't like the girl but hopefully she will be alright she may need surgery to go ahead after all.

Her sister would definitely be able to answer a question about her Crp levels as its a very basic knowledge in nursing

Reactions: 3
I won’t lie, I feel very sorry for her I hope this serves as a lesson for her. Fucking idiots going off getting injected by randomers that done a 2 day course in an Essex beauticians

Reactions: 32
Doesn't look like the strong anti biotics are doing anything I think they'll end up going down the surgery route and she'll be fucked then but her life is on the line I reckon its bordering on sepsis now, very silly girl it'll be a hard lesson to learn

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.