Kneevo #7 g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she dresses in the dark & then goes through a shredder before she leaves the house. Who would be following her for fashion?
This gave me such a laugh 😂 her outfits are clapped and she beats herself into the smallest size just to be able to say I wEaR aN xS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can you extrapolate on this I do
She said on live last night she has a Turkey tattoo that she’s been calling a Drogheda United one 😂 she’s getting it removed though so obv it’s just a coincidence but funny how that came up after you’ve said this
Can you extrapolate on this I don't watch her lives?
---
Selective research imo.. only researching for what supports her ideas at the time 😂
That's par for the course, she was saying how she's never called herself a victim( watch her call herself a survivor of abuse from now on) I guarantee if someone looked hard enough they would find evidence, but she just bandwagons an idea for content until the next controversy comes along remember the cows milk nonsense anyone?
---
Composite bonding wouldn't fix an over bite. So she's still not doing her research.
Is composite bonding the better option if your teeth are banjaxed?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can you extrapolate on this I do

Can you extrapolate on this I don't watch her lives?
---

That's par for the course, she was saying how she's never called herself a victim( watch her call herself a survivor of abuse from now on) I guarantee if someone looked hard enough they would find evidence, but she just bandwagons an idea for content until the next controversy comes along remember the cows milk nonsense anyone?
---

Is composite bonding the better option if your teeth are banjaxed?

Composite bonding would really be a case by case basis. There's no one answer.
If you have fairly straight teeth with gaps in them the bonding works great for this.

But say you have teeth where a couple stick out. They basically have to build up the further back teeth to line up with these... you could end up looking worse !
Long term honestly for uneven teeth braces are the best option and then maybe look at bonding when the teeth are straightened to fill in any gaps, make the length even etc.

This one hasn't a clue as per usual.

Reactions: 4
Ali Ryan from Goss.ie is a good example of when composite bonding is used to cover up bad teeth when she should have gotten braces, her teeth are terribly big, Whoville big. 😬

Reactions: 5
Hey guys I’m new to the thread I agree with literally everything about it, I was on her live there and she was calling some poor girl in her comments a fat ugly c*** it’s just horrendous. Does anyone know where her apartments are? They looks really nice tbh

Reactions: 1
Hey guys I’m new to the thread I agree with literally everything about it, I was on her live there and she was calling some poor girl in her comments a fat ugly c*** it’s just horrendous. Does anyone know where her apartments are? They looks really nice tbh
I’m 95% sure I know where they are cause I live near there but I’d never dox her and I think if anyone else knows they should keep their mouth shut

Reactions: 10
I am not here to bully anyone on the internet. She does that. But her behaviour is honestly terrible and if I was him not only would I be ashamed that she's a sex worker but I'd be ashamed of the filth that comes from her mouth. She said she was abused her whole life practically but she doesn't mind abusing people with literally the most vulgar words. I'm quite quite sick of seeing her behaviour now. How to you cancel someone on the internet? Is there any hope 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
So whats she actually looking to achieve with an autism diagnosis most treatment is just therapy and behavior adjustment which i cant see her going to so whats the point. Plus the symptoms shes describing cover such a broad range that everyone must be autistic. I was diagnosed with ADHD at 6 and my parents and teachers never treated me any different (grounded, detention, etc) passed every school exam ive ever done including uni and as a adult i found it to be a hindrance putting it on job applications and not getting anywhere aside from the odd interview, once i stopped putting it on every job ive ever applied for ive been offered (even the same companies that only 6 months ago said no to interviews with ADHD on the application). i take a tablet once a day (unless planning to drink, cant do spontaneous drinking) and get on as normal to the point the only reason my friends even know about it is that at one point or another they ask me to go to a bar on short notice and at that point inform them i cant due to meds. It sickens me to see people (mainly on tiktok although its spreading) treat ADHD and autism as fashion trends or reasons to justify "being quirky"

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am not here to bully anyone on the internet. She does that. But her behaviour is honestly terrible and if I was him not only would I be ashamed that she's a sex worker but I'd be ashamed of the filth that comes from her mouth. She said she was abused her whole life practically but she doesn't mind abusing people with literally the most vulgar words. I'm quite quite sick of seeing her behaviour now. How to you cancel someone on the internet? Is there any hope 🤣🤣
she is clearly in need of mental help and her persona she plays online and who she pretends to be is just so false and you can see through it from a mile away. I do feel awful for what she’s gone through in her younger life but she needs to actually go and talk to someone and try to get rid of all the hate and negativity she has in herself, she is triggered so easily and set off so easily to be so aggressive to someone she doesn’t know so I would hate to see what she’s like in a relationship. It’s all going to end in tears just like her previous relationships have

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.