Kneevo #7 g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder will Eskimo dump her soon. Seems like they’re doing well for themselves on tour with snoop now I doubt he’ll put up with her fakeness much longer 🤣 she’s definitely going to keep her claws in him 💰 💰 💰
I smell a baby soon

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I smell a baby soon
She has talked about being on contraceptive and not wanting a baby now but I wouldn't be surprised! I'd imagine he will be of alavanting with anything on this tour! Like, the woman that would be backstage and at after parties for Snoop dog in the US won't be like over here 😂

Reactions: 10
She has talked about being on contraceptive and not wanting a baby now but I wouldn't be surprised! I'd imagine he will be of alavanting with anything on this tour! Like, the woman that would be backstage and at after parties for Snoop dog in the US won't be like over here 😂
Surely anything’s better than her!!! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Mad how much of a united fan she is and she’s not watching the match. Didn’t mention them winning the cup on Sunday either. Strange that……. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bit off topic, but has anyone seen Kneevo’s mate Denah Dee’s Ma? She’s calling herself the Irish Momager on tiktok and I have the worst second hand embarrassment for her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s on live getting very bad because someone said her relationship will only last a year and she said she’ll marry the boy, she’s with him about 6 months Jesus 😂😂😂 meanwhile his probably over riding everything with snoop 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She definitely reads tattle still. Someone on live said Alex cheated on Emily and she said it’s not true and that they must have read it on tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kneevo mentioned on her move today she employs an assistant and pays them €3k a month. When someone asked what the assistant does she snapped that it’s none of anyones business what her assistant does. As far as I can see Niamh has no reason to have a personal assistant unless. Unless they’re maybe answering her onlyfans messages and messaging with the people on her onlyfans. Because surely making €50k a month you’re talking to a loooooot of people. What do we think her assistant does?

Reactions: 12
Yeah she's so lazy. It wouldn't surprise me that someone else does all of the work

Reactions: 3
Kneevo mentioned on her move today she employs an assistant and pays them €3k a month. When someone asked what the assistant does she snapped that it’s none of anyones business what her assistant does. As far as I can see Niamh has no reason to have a personal assistant unless. Unless they’re maybe answering her onlyfans messages and messaging with the people on her onlyfans. Because surely making €50k a month you’re talking to a loooooot of people. What do we think her assistant does?
Has to be messaging on OF, she’s so cagey because her subscribers would be furious to know they’re not talking to her.

Reactions: 9
3k 😂😂 what an absolute moron she is , throwing her money away 🤡

Reactions: 5
An assistant?! 😂😂😂 What does the assistant do?
Go and get her BPM?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has to be messaging on OF, she’s so cagey because her subscribers would be furious to know they’re not talking to her.
That’s what I think. She makes a big deal about being open about everything in her life, her surgeries etc etc so I thought it was weird that she got so defensive

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.