Kneevo #7 g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bawling down the phone cause my ex took my couch.

Here's a picture of my arse.

This is why I can't take her seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone else feel her OF money is drying out? She bought ur man a new BMW yet thanks an audi for herself is too expensive lmao

Reactions: 4
Did yous see her stories of his insta and his familys bar? I thought this was all already known before she stopped posting him all over the gram a year or so ago

Reactions: 2
Her reactions are so extreme. I don't see what posting all his family business is going to achieve tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her reactions are so extreme. I don't see what posting all his family business is going to achieve tbh
She is playing a very very dangerous game. What does she hope to achieve by this??
All it is going to do is rile him up more.

Reactions: 5
Idk how we went from "possessions are immaterial" to threatening his family to get her stuff back within an hour yesterday lmao

She is playing a very very dangerous game. What does she hope to achieve by this??
All it is going to do is rile him up more.

I'm not psychologist, but she misses him I reckon and she realises now he is done with her and moved on... this is all she has left to grasp on to their toxic relationship as she no longer has him begging.

I could be well off if you disagree feel free to tell me

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think your right as this stuff with the ex and posting about the abuse she suffered came about around the same time someone showed he posted a story with another girl. I don't find her sincere to be honest. She just has her minions who she know will do her dirty work by harrasing a business this has nothing at all to do with.

Reactions: 8
I think your right as this stuff with the ex and posting about the abuse she suffered came about around the same time someone showed he posted a story with another girl. I don't find her sincere to be honest. She just has her minions who she know will do her dirty work by harrasing a business this has nothing at all to do with.
Not to disregard her "trauma" either but it's very convenient as you said, he moved on I saw this too now suddenly she's attached to getting a reaction from him. His family are very known to any one in Ireland who lives or travels to kusadasi too, a decent family... I dont know him but Charlie's was always the number one spot for irish

Girls I'm sorry but in every screenshot she posts she's the one instigating and attacking him lmao am I missing something lmao

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Idk how we went from "possessions are immaterial" to threatening his family to get her stuff back within an hour yesterday lmao

I'm not psychologist, but she misses him I reckon and she realises now he is done with her and moved on... this is all she has left to grasp on to their toxic relationship as she no longer has him begging.

I could be well off if you disagree feel free to tell me
I agree.

Possessions mean duck all and she should just leave it lie now, but is she trying to say she's doing all this to get her laptop back ?? I don't think so.
She should concentrate on her property now and getting it sold. I'd be more concerned about leaving a vacant property over there and starting all this tit, god knows what will happen to the house if she aggravates him

I agree.

Possessions mean duck all and she should just leave it lie now, but is she trying to say she's doing all this to get her laptop back ?? I don't think so.
She should concentrate on her property now and getting it sold. I'd be more concerned about leaving a vacant property over there and starting all this tit, god knows what will happen to the house if she aggravates him

Exactly my concern..... property won't be worth much if this "dangerous" man could easily hire someone to burn it down or something.... surely if he is so unstable you wouldn't rattle the cage anymore until she can finalise a sale...

Why wonder this girl supports Amber Heard.... that's all il say

Reactions: 5
Exactly my concern..... property won't be worth much if this "dangerous" man could easily hire someone to burn it down or something.... surely if he is so unstable you wouldn't rattle the cage anymore until she can finalise a sale...

Why wonder this girl supports Amber Heard.... that's all il say
Exactly, if she was afraid she wouldn't be doing what she is. As someone said above that family are well known and well liked by a lot of Irish people too.

Reactions: 1
Think there is a big correlation between the timing of all this and the massive attention streamer Amouranth is getting. Amouranth is a sexy twitch streamer and went live the other day exposing her husband for being VERY abusive on a phone call and essentially making her stream for money for the both of them. Amouranth has got unthinkable attention (rightfully so because it shows the other dimensions of abuse, such as influence of income and belongings) but it's like Nimah is trying to mimic it

Another sign of a total sociopath is being able to self diagnose and rationalise her own actions, as she is doing in her stories at the moment by saying "if I was bad to u blah blah it was cause I was going through a hard time blaublah I was manic" ......the girl is "damaged" by trauma and hasn't had any professional help yet is so self aware..... its given total sociopathic vibes I'm sorry she is trying to educate us on why she treated others bad instead of others comforting her...

The fact she reading all her message requests and defending herself constantly it's like she's trying to convince us.... who does that after trauma? Reads abusive messages and defends themselves

Reactions: 6
Another sign of a total sociopath is being able to self diagnose and rationalise her own actions, as she is doing in her stories at the moment by saying "if I was bad to u blah blah it was cause I was going through a hard time blaublah I was manic" ......the girl is "damaged" by trauma and hasn't had any professional help yet is so self aware..... its given total sociopathic vibes I'm sorry she is trying to educate us on why she treated others bad instead of others comforting her...

The fact she reading all her message requests and defending herself constantly it's like she's trying to convince us.... who does that after trauma? Reads abusive messages and defends themselves
I am a trained cognitive behavioural psychologist and she is showing very clear signs of post traumatic stress disorder . That’s all I can say and I do hope she recovers from this.

Reactions: 16
I am a trained cognitive behavioural psychologist and she is showing very clear signs of post traumatic stress disorder . That’s all I can say and I do hope she recovers from this.
Could be another way of looking at it, but it just seems to be the way to me she acts in every situation where she feels backed into a corner. Even when it came to slagging off farmers for milking cows, it was constant reassurance she looked for and when she didn't get it she went offline and then her OD in Spain, blamed it then on the controversy she got for slagging off nurses.

Maybe I'm so set on her being a sociopath I don't open myself to any other avenue, but I just don't see her behaviour today unique to the situation. I'm open to be wrong though I'm not an expert and have no training on the matter.

Exactly, if she was afraid she wouldn't be doing what she is. As someone said above that family are well known and well liked by a lot of Irish people too.
I’m sorry but this isn’t true at all, as someone who has witnessed DV my whole life, the victim isn’t always your typical cowardly woman, they can still rile up themselves and get loud but it never ever calls for someone to physically abuse you

I’m sorry but this isn’t true at all, as someone who has witnessed DV my whole life, the victim isn’t always your typical cowardly woman, they can still rile up themselves and get loud but it never ever calls for someone to physically abuse you
She means in terms of her being in Ireland and stating she has someone checking her home every second day, then gets upset when things are gone. Then potentially setting up home as a target in her absence like she is claiming may happen and is worried about yet keeps poking at a bear. When lord knows with his connections what he will do or could do.

I am aware as I'm sure the girl who replied to me is that not all victims of DV are stereotypically cowardly. But the conversation she is replying to is in relation to a property he has keys and access to not the situation in which she is a victim.

He was 100% abusive and she was 100% vulnerable there's no doubt about it. He has absolutely nothing on her, nothing. I questioned him once and all he had to say was that she hit him back too. She claims it was only ever a slap to get him away from her on one or two occasions out of the multiple occasions it happened.. What she was doing was reactive abuse. It doesn't make her an abuser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.