Kneevo #7 g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm fairly certain she was with Alex from versatile years ago, I remember she made a tik tok about it😬

Reactions: 1
Without sounding like an absolute freak but does she have something stuff into her knickers ? 😂 She has a huge lump down there??

She’s on her stories talking about buying bum lifting shorts 🤦‍♀️ After all the money and recovery time she’s gone through and she’s resorting to that…

Reactions: 7
She’s on her stories talking about buying bum lifting shorts 🤦‍♀️ After all the money and recovery time she’s gone through and she’s resorting to that…
Bum lifting???? Has her new arse sagged already????

• Haha
Earlier on her live she was preaching how the cervical smear is to detect ovarian cancer and when someone corrected her she was so rude and condescending. It's embarrassing listening to her

Reactions: 5
Earlier on her live she was preaching how the cervical smear is to detect ovarian cancer and when someone corrected her she was so rude and condescending. It's embarrassing listening to her
She should really practise what she preaches and do her own research before spouting absolute dangerous false information like that. As Kneevo would say “google is free guys”

It's the absolute CONFIDENCE in which she makes these ridiculous untrue statements that is so annoying.

Reactions: 16
Her eyelashes are disgusting and ugly. They are ridiculously big and thick, it looks like they are about to start falling out. They make her whole face look bad.
She did say in one of q&a that she dated Alex a few years ago. I doubt they’ll be dating again

Reactions: 6
I’m not victim blaming but surely she’s moved on fairly rapidly? She needs time to heal from what happened her before she jumps into another situation.

• Heart
It's the absolute CONFIDENCE in which she makes these ridiculous untrue statements that is so annoying.
She was also saying that ovarian cancer is the most dangerous to women (or one of the most dangerous) because women wouldn’t want to get their ovaries and uterus removed to help prevent spread. Which is a ridiculous suggestion because while I’m sure it’s difficult to be in that situation, I don’t think many women are so emotionally attached to having their womb that they’d risk dying earlier… But I just decided to check if ovarian is even one of the most dangerous and it’s surprisingly low in the list. She knows nothing!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I want to feel sorry for her but she's cashing in on her so called abusive ex, is that really how people process things these days?? It's become her entire personality, it's as if she's aware people are feeling sorry for her and so she's running with that. She's returned to the pre-of days of just creating a mess of herself online tiktok/insta etc. She rarely mentions OF perhaps she's got a 9-6 job now?! She's the same age as mirz right, 25? I need to remind myself she's not some scared 18 year old kid she knows exactly what she's doing and it's quite sickening tbh. I don't doubt there was a toxic atmosphere between herself and the ex in Turkey, just how she's portraying it now is saying a lot more.

Reactions: 14
I want to feel sorry for her but she's cashing in on her so called abusive ex, is that really how people process things these days?? It's become her entire personality, it's as if she's aware people are feeling sorry for her and so she's running with that. She's returned to the pre-of days of just creating a mess of herself online tiktok/insta etc. She rarely mentions OF perhaps she's got a 9-6 job now?! She's the same age as mirz right, 25? I need to remind myself she's not some scared 18 year old kid she knows exactly what she's doing and it's quite sickening tbh. I don't doubt there was a toxic atmosphere between herself and the ex in Turkey, just how she's portraying it now is saying a lot more.

Sure it was Man United last week, she seems to have moved on from that. She needed a new trend.

Guys does anyone know anything about that Dylan fella on TikTok that moved to Spain with Jennifer? They used to be best mates with kneevo but I swear he’s coked up every night on TikTok live. His eyes are mad

Reactions: 2
Guys does anyone know anything about that Dylan fella on TikTok that moved to Spain with Jennifer? They used to be best mates with kneevo but I swear he’s coked up every night on TikTok live. His eyes are mad
Oh he’s always had mad looking eyes but does anyone else think the gap between his nose and mouth is HUGE and very flat ? Could just be his facial hair

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.