Kneevo #6 can take 12 inches but can't take a joke g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t look as big on his stories actually 🤔 I think the compression garment makes it look bigger. We’ll see her going for her 4th one in a few months anyway to get people talking again, it’s the only thing that gets this thread going 😂
HAHAH too true 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 1
I've stopped laughing. It's becoming tragic at this stage. Guaranteed she'd be a much happier girl if all that silly internet fame and money hadn't come her way so quickly and she was still living in that mobile home with Jamie

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I've stopped laughing. It's becoming tragic at this stage. Guaranteed she'd be a much happier girl if all that silly internet fame and money hadn't come her way so quickly and she was still living in that mobile home with Jamie
Yep I'm with ya. It's not even funny anymore watching this young woman mutilate her body for what ? 3 euro a month on only fans? If she was my daughter I would be so upset

She’s one of the ones looking at Chloe ferry thinking she has a great body

Which user name is she using on IG and Tiktok? Need to put my frustration to someone ithe4 than Miriam for a bit 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I dunno I think she’s better off without him especially after him stirring the pot on here for months, that’s a wee fool not a man

Reactions: 8
If anyones seen her lives she’s genuinely a nasty person, im sure there’s young girls who unfortunately like her and were asking her is her dog okay and she replied with ‘why are you even Alive’ she is defensive about everything in her life because she’s so insecure. She really needs to get off the internet and get intense therapy because it definitely won’t end well for her

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She really is a disgusting person... not only in looks but personality everything... truly she is a complete disgrace.... actually can’t believe she coming out with this crap.

Reactions: 10
She really is a disgusting person... not only in looks but personality everything... truly she is a complete disgrace.... actually can’t believe she coming out with this crap.
Look, I truly believe she’s a nasty person, a bad egg but she was all quiet a couple of weeks ago, not a stir from her, now she coming out with “why are you even alive” on a live? She doing it for a reaction, her following gets smaller and smaller every time she sets up a new account. She’s wants the traffics on her account. She’s so sad!

Reactions: 8
@Loulouubell1 completely agree... it’s all a play for attention... but for what? Surely doesn’t think she is going to monetise acting like a complete lunatic online? What does she gain from that?

@Sakurachan always absolutely sums this one up, hits nail on the head everytime! 👏🏼

While I would never ever wish bad karma on anyone! But I would wish her on her.. 🙈 I think she is absolutely deplorable person and she is better off abroad sitting her miserable life, with her plastic body (which isn’t even good) for all the money she has paid... she still looks horrible.

@Loulouubell1 completely agree... it’s all a play for attention... but for what? Surely doesn’t think she is going to monetise acting like a complete lunatic online? What does she gain from that?

@Sakurachan always absolutely sums this one up, hits nail on the head everytime! 👏🏼

While I would never ever wish bad karma on anyone! But I would wish her on her.. 🙈 I think she is absolutely deplorable person and she is better off abroad sitting her miserable life, with her plastic body (which isn’t even good) for all the money she has paid... she still looks horrible.
She honestly gains a small spike in serotonin and the slightest bit of reassurance. It’s pathetic to put it politely. The girl is going to need SERIOUS therapy she’ll have so many issues as a direct result of HER decisions and actions over the last two years. Some of the biggest people with the brightest mind have said that social media is a trend; we all know what happens to trends, kneevo like most have not thought of life after only fans and social media. She be back living with family (not that there’s anything wrong with that) after all her talk about property “investment” with only a big arse to show for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
do you really think social media is a trend? That thought would never have crossed my mind
When I thought about it I was using bebo nearly 20 years ago 😳

Social media is definitely not a trend but one thing this girl know well is how to follow a trend & with her money she can invest, build a business, literally do anything she wishes, I’d say there is no fear of her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Social media is definitely not a trend but one thing this girl know well is how to follow a trend & with her money she can invest, build a business, literally do anything she wishes, I’d say there is no fear of her
Well she would want to start doing that considering that money won't last forever

Reactions: 2
Jesus your man is rightly giving it to her in her dms, have to say he's not lying though 😂😂😂 he's saying what everyone else thinks

Can someone screenshot and throw it into the thread? I could not follow her my brain with fried from the absolute tripe she comes out with

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.