Kneevo #4 Niamh's third bum is slightly smaller, Jamie's a tattle trawler g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now lads here ye have it. She was very smart in school. I will therefore allow her to educate me on all global matters going forward.
Did she ace them in ordinary level...foundation english maybe with the spelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry, I know I’m backtracking but why did I cringe when I saw her wearing fluffy sliders in Mexico😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion Kneevo#5 Smarter than your average hoe, it's just her spelling that makes her seem slow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Now lads here ye have it. She was very smart in school. I will therefore allow her to educate me on all global matters going forward.
She should probably put an asterisk (Niamh, incase you’re reading this, that’s * this symbol) underneath it clarifying (Niamh, incase you’re reading this, that means making a point clear) that it was probably foundation level or something lol.

In all seriousness, I’ve seen that in a lot of people. They were pretty smart when they were kids and were complimented on it all the time leading them to just not try very hard later in life because they didn’t feel the need to push themselves. Niamh definitely seems like that type.

Reactions: 4
She should probably put an asterisk (Niamh, incase you’re reading this, that’s * this symbol) underneath it clarifying (Niamh, incase you’re reading this, that means making a point clear) that it was probably foundation level or something lol.

In all seriousness, I’ve seen that in a lot of people. They were pretty smart when they were kids and were complimented on it all the time leading them to just not try very hard later in life because they didn’t feel the need to push themselves. Niamh definitely seems like that type.
It’s funny because I know that happens to people but usually the kids who are told they’re smart are quite good at spelling 😂 I think whoever told her she was smart was lying

Reactions: 6
Maybe it’s just me but, if she was so smart why sell pictures of yourself for $3 (whatever floats your boat, I’m not trying to degrade it) but personally I would think that if someone was so smart they would go on to have a career that is not in the direction of only fans. I understand that it’s easy money (that’s what it looks like to me) but knowing you have potential to do something really great and still choosing a career like only fans baffles me. As I said I’m not trying to degrade anyone that does only fans but I can’t understand selling intimate photos of yourself for $3 when you could probably be in college or even just working a “normal” job and work your way up instead.

Reactions: 6
Kneevo #5: ‘discustin’ yellow finger, Burnt chest and botched ass, that onlyfans cash can’t buy her any class

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe it’s just me but, if she was so smart why sell pictures of yourself for $3 (whatever floats your boat, I’m not trying to degrade it) but personally I would think that if someone was so smart they would go on to have a career that is not in the direction of only fans. I understand that it’s easy money (that’s what it looks like to me) but knowing you have potential to do something really great and still choosing a career like only fans baffles me. As I said I’m not trying to degrade anyone that does only fans but I can’t understand selling intimate photos of yourself for $3 when you could probably be in college or even just working a “normal” job and work your way up instead.
Apparently it's a marketing technique to get more money, onlyfans is an automatic subscription once you subscribe, you have to cancel your subscription so they won't charge you again. While initially you'll be paying €3 the first month, when the subscription renews it'll automatically go back up to full price and will just disappear from your account into hers🤣

If her main Instagram gets banned forever her only fans earning are going to be cut in half
Her main is back😫

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.