Kneevo #4 Niamh's third bum is slightly smaller, Jamie's a tattle trawler g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everyone is on about Kneevo and the child but what age is dylthegayalien? Is that not a bit weirder considering obviously Kneevo and the child would never be any weird sexual kind of thing as Ross is very much gay.

Reactions: 1
Something needs to be done about this. Imagine the uproar if a 24 year old man was live and constantly speaking with a 16 year old girl. She’d have hundreds of stories up claiming how it’s so wrong yet she’s doing the same thing only the roles are reversed. She’s absolutely sick and something needs to be down about her.

Reactions: 18
What is the point of their lives. They constantly talk over one another nothing can be heard. If that was a man with a 16 year old girl

Reactions: 5
What is the point of their lives. They constantly talk over one another nothing can be heard. If that was a man with a 16 year old girl
Something needs to be done about this. Imagine the uproar if a 24 year old man was live and constantly speaking with a 16 year old girl. She’d have hundreds of stories up claiming how it’s so wrong yet she’s doing the same thing only the roles are reversed. She’s absolutely sick and something needs to be down about her.
Something does need to be done! Ideally you need someone with a large social following calling this out on social media. People slagging off her looks and surgeries in the comments on her social media are doing no benefit.. every negative comment on her social media posts should be calling out the inappropriate relationship she has with this minor. And how if it was a 16 year old girl and a 24 year old man there would be uproar. She has no comeback to that. And more and more people will realise how sick it is.

Reactions: 6
Whats the story with Jorja? Shes on a live one minute 3 hours later shes in hospital? We need a thread!!

Reactions: 4
Something does need to be done! Ideally you need someone with a large social following calling this out on social media. People slagging off her looks and surgeries in the comments on her social media are doing no benefit.. every negative comment on her social media posts should be calling out the inappropriate relationship she has with this minor. And how if it was a 16 year old girl and a 24 year old man there would be uproar. She has no comeback to that. And more and more people will realise how sick it is.
Yes, you are 100% spot on! Knowing her she’ll try everything and anything to diffuse from the situation and make it about only fans and try and say people are only calling her because she’s a “sex worker”.

Reactions: 3
She thinks her body is becoming immune to surgeries even though she looks run down to the ground after it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m all for loving yourself, but she’s not well

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact she said her body is getting use to surgery is a disgrace. Especially is she has a big following

Reactions: 4
She's taken her precious twenties away from herself. Nobody in her age group seems to have interest in her or agree with her, all of following seem younger, it's unfortunately easier to manipulate young minds & she knows it too.

Reactions: 11
I dunno about you guys but I'd actually be less likely to have anything to do with a brand that she highlights.

Reactions: 8
I called her out on TikTok for this and she came back with “This is just wierd because its about Ross who is gay and like my brother😂😂😂

she really just doesn’t get it like, how oblivious can someone truly be to their own hypocrisy like? At what point is someone so far removed from how they view their own actions, which they condemn on others?

Plus the child also came back with “your actually a freak” it’s “you’re” pal, you should’ve stayed in school

Reactions: 10
Let's face it, she thinks it's cool to hang with the child because he's a 'gay social media star' and she's the older person in the scenario and a woman. She is a hypocrite beyond belief who can't see anything from someone elses opinion

Reactions: 9
Imagine calling yourself an Irish Hoe, that’s her bio on OF
I find it gas that Loren Grey reposted her dance on to her story the other day, exposing Kneevo to over 21m people. You would have thought her followers would have increased a little with his visibility but they've actually gone down by a thousand since. I'd say she's raging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d say her boyfriend is proud of her. Is she still in Malaga actually?
I wonder has he introduced her to mammy and daddy yet?
I know what my parents reaction would be if I brought that gobby little trollop home

Would be gas if they were ultra conservative religious folks

Seems like Turkey may not be the best place to he an "internet hoe" as she likes to be called

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.