Kneevo #4 Niamh's third bum is slightly smaller, Jamie's a tattle trawler g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niamh: it’s been 6 months why are people so obsessed with me having an only fans
Also Niamh: puts her TikTok name as only fans hoe
Like girl make it make sense !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t believe she’s making as much on of as she’s letting on she wouldn’t have to create so much drama just so more people would sub to her

I don’t believe she’s making as much on of as she’s letting on she wouldn’t have to create so much drama just so more people would sub to her
id say most of her subs are people going on to nosey, why else would it be cheap allllllll the time. I wouldn’t pay the €3 personally

Reactions: 9
200 quid she’s charging for this OF coaching yoke and it’ll presumably be way less popular OF girls going for it. That’s a big payment if you’re only pulling in 100 or so per month!

Reactions: 7
200 quid she’s charging for this OF coaching yoke and it’ll presumably be way less popular OF girls going for it. That’s a big payment if you’re only pulling in 100 or so per month!
Like what's the strategy.. Post on insta, twitter all the time about doing OF. Do shout outs. Do loads of promos. 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
People who brag about having money in my opinion don’t have as much as they’re letting on, kneevo being one of them.

Reactions: 19
She's on insta now on the new video giving out to some young lad saying she doesn't have implants that she removed them, does she forget she has implants in her chest? And saying to another lad that he fancies her because he commented hate, no love he doesn't fancy you, we're not in primary school.

Can she not be reported on Instagram for promoting sexual work?
She should be done for it seen as she became popular on TikTok for doing dances then all of a sudden took the opportunity to make an only fans and is now profiting off her young audience and then has the cheek to say ‘ I’m not a babysitter’ like girl you were dancing with a 10 year old in Tesco 7 months ago??

Did something happen all her recent tik tok vids? I hope she starting to get called out on posting those vids with all the minors that follow her. It’s disgraceful the way the child is even sharing her half naked clips on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
Is she on coke? She's wired on live with the child, showing off her dirty underwear 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Just on her live with the child for a bit and its the most tragic thing ive ever seen! Someone commented what are you doing being friends with a 24 yr old and Niamh shouts "what are you gonna do about it", then she says "go to the guards about it is it? see how you get on with that" She is so backwards its not even funny and as for the child he needs the greatest kick up the hole

Reactions: 20
Just on her live with the child for a bit and its the most tragic thing ive ever seen! Someone commented what are you doing being friends with a 24 yr old and Niamh shouts "what are you gonna do about it", then she says "go to the guards about it is it? see how you get on with that" She is so backwards its not even funny and as for the child he needs the greatest kick up the hole
If a 24 year old man was live with a 16 year old girl, she'd have a lot to say...

Reactions: 17
Should she really be doing tik tok dances on her lives when she's just had another bum surgery?! Why can't see adhere to her post op instructions? We're going to see her on an episode of Blotched sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 12
It's so concerning how for a long time there was convos with minors. Now it's stepped up a level with exchanging photographs. What is next like 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The child is out of control on Instagram live tonight. He really needs an intervention. Kneevo seemed loaded on the bag as well. And the child as a minor sharing her pictures is basically illegal. She should be reported.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.