Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisyxo

I am a psychologist in a well known place, I can’t say where, we had a phone call from someone... they’re looking too see what can they do in this situation and how to get their daughter home and what to do with her when she’s home.. for some reason, I believe that Kneevo was the daughter.. This is what was said to me - daughter moved abroad and got a lot of surgery, over night she changed everything, they’re worried about her. She became well known on social media and lost herself, she is taking drugs and they believe it’s gone to the point of an addiction. The daughter came home recently (I assume this is around the time of the funeral or for Christmas.) and was acting very strange this is how they noticed the drug addiction. Had bruises on her arms, they believe that this is from the boyfriend. Very worried. Kneevo if you see this, please please just go home. I’m risking my job by posting this. I’m concerned for you.
So instead of assisting her with the help of her parents, who hired you to help get her out of this toxic and dangerous situation, you thought reaching out to her anonymously on a message board for discussing influencers would be the correct course of action?
Are you not afraid that posting this confidential patient information so publicly might trigger her and estrange her even further from her parents, meaning she won’t be able to get help?

On the very, very unlikely chance you are legit, you should be struck off. By far the most unprofessional and outrageous thing I’ve ever heard in my life.
No legitimate psychologist or mental health professional would ever conduct themselves in such a way, especially to the detriment of their client.
Especially when it could cause harm to their client, or risk their lives.
It’s not a psychologist she needs anyway, it’s a psychiatrist.There’s a big difference between both. So your post is just total BS.

Reactions: 41

sarahrogers

I am a psychologist in a well known place, I can’t say where, we had a phone call from someone... they’re looking too see what can they do in this situation and how to get their daughter home and what to do with her when she’s home.. for some reason, I believe that Kneevo was the daughter.. This is what was said to me - daughter moved abroad and got a lot of surgery, over night she changed everything, they’re worried about her. She became well known on social media and lost herself, she is taking drugs and they believe it’s gone to the point of an addiction. The daughter came home recently (I assume this is around the time of the funeral or for Christmas.) and was acting very strange this is how they noticed the drug addiction. Had bruises on her arms, they believe that this is from the boyfriend. Very worried. Kneevo if you see this, please please just go home. I’m risking my job by posting this. I’m concerned for you.
I find this hard to believe, kneevo is over the age of 18 so for starters there's nothing that can be done as she's an adult. I've also frequented kusadasi and drugs are not easy to get over there (even though I agree she looks like it but anemia does the same to your appearance). Lastly, I get it's a forum and you may have dyslexia etc but for a psychologist (who would require extensive education) to not use the word 'to' correctly and to use ... to break up their sentences seems a bit off.

Reactions: 31

doawheelie

Chatty Member
If this is true , it’s absolutely shocking you posted it here???

Reactions: 29

Emma369

I love that she has gone on a rant about family’s who wouldn’t support their child if they decided to work in the “adult entertainment industry” claiming that these parents treat their kids like “house pets”. Hahahaha she is honestly brain dead.

Actually Kneevo, my parents don’t think I’m a house pet, they think I’m a strong, intelligent and capable individual. They want to see me grow up and use the skills/knowledge that they have helped me to gain. To become a respected member of society and to hopefully live a long and happy life. There’s no need to feel sorry for the fact that my parents wouldn’t be happy if I decided to pump my body full of plastic and put a price on said body to sell to internet strangers. Massive thanks for the concern though x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The backlash must be intense for her to apologise considering her ego is the size of turkey. I don’t understand why she is so angry all the time. Nobody who is happy is that angry at the world
Because she refuses to consider any view whatsoever outside of her own. She films herself masturbating in a plane bathroom for OF content on her way to her Nan’s funeral? It’s not trashy to her because her Nan was her “biggest” fan. But she refuses to see how, not only is that trashy to most people, it’s also fucking disgusting because other people have to use that bathroom. Moreso since it was in the middle of a fucking pandemic.

You ever run into the kind of person who immediately starts getting hysterical when you debate with them so you’ll back off and they can claim they “won”? That’s Kneevo in a nutshell. She has her view; and when challenged on said view - IG rants, bullying videos, fucking body shaming tiktoks.

I really can’t stress this enough regarding how much of a fucking idiot she is. I usually hate cancel culture, but if there’s ever justification for it it’s her plastic presence on social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Cutiebum1

I watched some of her rant this evening but clicked through most of it because it was going on forever. For her sake I really hope that her parents do actually care about what she’s doing and that she’s making it up when she says they’re happy with what shes at. I remember in school thinking people had cool parents because they could stay out as late as they wanted or could drink etc but as an adult I realise that wasn’t the case and that I was lucky to have parents that cared about me and wanted the best for me and would be absolutely horrified with my behaviour if I started selling my body on line for less than a fiver. If her parents are genuinely ok with this then they’re a disgrace and are probably the reason she’s ended up as messed up as she is. It’s actually really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
In a weird way you have to admire her level of confidence. She really believes she is this superior intelligent person & everyone else is dumb. It’s amusing to watch her shite on.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lolilolz

Did anyone see Syndells latest posts? She’s stopping only fans and saying about people buying followers. Definitely talking about Kneevo
I found the whole announcement heartbreaking!
She sounds genuinely defeated like saying things can’t ever go back to her normal life but she’ll try? So sad. Fair play to showing the downside of OnlyFans she should start advocating that so all these young and naive girls stop jumping on the onlyfans band wagon because they see the likes of Kneevo flaunting the cash and bragging about her luxurious lifestyle when really she spends hours online defending herself and obsessing over online strangers opinions. All the onlyfans money can’t buy you happiness, but can apparently buy you loads of fake followers 😂😂

Reactions: 23

doawheelie

Chatty Member
She put up a TikTok talking about fellas cocktail sausages and someone duet it saying she is body shaming fellas when she essentially got surgery to fix her own insecurities he pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one

• Heart
The guy's parents need to step in, clearly they don't care about who is associating himself with and the damage it will probably cause him in future.. If he is being influenced by Kneevo, things are not gonna end well I'd imagine
They let him take a year out of school to concentrate on his social media, That says a lot about them !

• Wow
  • Haha

Bambini

She needs it. A chin reduction and nose job. Not forgetting that god awful voice she has

She needs it. A chin reduction and nose job. Not forgetting that god awful voice she has
We’re all here for the goss but it’s absolutely unnecessary and cruel to pick on someone’s looks.

• Haha

Samshdbtj

I was thinking today if anyone remembers when that radio guy was to go to some tik tok house but their was uproar saying he's no business going in because the age of him, shouldn't be hanging out with the others etc... So he was burned at the stake for that. Then different subject , kneevo was calling some men paedophiles who hung out with 15 16 y/o. But, all ross friends are way older Has anyone mentioned this before? Or even has his folks monitored his social media?
You can guarantee that if the genders were reversed and it was a trenty tree year old male sex worker being a 15 year old girls self appointed ‘online guardian angel’, she’d be up in arms, obnoxiously shouting it from the roof of her Turkish hovel. Surely that child’s parents should question this?

Happy Christmas Kneevo from all your obsessed and jealous fans here at Tattle!!!..

How thoughtful of you to fly to Ireland twice in December even though we are so far behind other countries in your opinion... We are honoured by your presence and are really grateful that you have not chosen to isolate your self and deprive us of your wonderful self in public spaces because we know that you are so special you could never transmit Covid19 since you made it clear you hate people breaking the government guidelines

I hope you provide as much entertainment for us all here in 2021as you did in 2020...

Here's to many more threads on our devotion to Kneevo

• Haha
Reactions: 22