Kneevo #2 j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a psychologist in a well known place, I can’t say where, we had a phone call from someone... they’re looking too see what can they do in this situation and how to get their daughter home and what to do with her when she’s home.. for some reason, I believe that Kneevo was the daughter.. This is what was said to me - daughter moved abroad and got a lot of surgery, over night she changed everything, they’re worried about her. She became well known on social media and lost herself, she is taking drugs and they believe it’s gone to the point of an addiction. The daughter came home recently (I assume this is around the time of the funeral or for Christmas.) and was acting very strange this is how they noticed the drug addiction. Had bruises on her arms, they believe that this is from the boyfriend. Very worried. Kneevo if you see this, please please just go home. I’m risking my job by posting this. I’m concerned for you.
So instead of assisting her with the help of her parents, who hired you to help get her out of this toxic and dangerous situation, you thought reaching out to her anonymously on a message board for discussing influencers would be the correct course of action?
Are you not afraid that posting this confidential patient information so publicly might trigger her and estrange her even further from her parents, meaning she won’t be able to get help?

On the very, very unlikely chance you are legit, you should be struck off. By far the most unprofessional and outrageous thing I’ve ever heard in my life.
No legitimate psychologist or mental health professional would ever conduct themselves in such a way, especially to the detriment of their client.
Especially when it could cause harm to their client, or risk their lives.
It’s not a psychologist she needs anyway, it’s a psychiatrist.There’s a big difference between both. So your post is just total BS.

Reactions: 41
I completely understand, you don’t have to believe me. That’s absolutely fine. I didn’t put this up for anyone to believe me. I put it up in hopes that Kneevo could see it or the information could reach her and she can start to take all of the constructive criticism on here. I am concerned for her safety. While Kneevo is over 18, it does not mean family who love her dearly will give up hope and not look for answers as to why she is acting so out of character.
Yes I am a psychologist. I’ve a masters degree, I am indeed dyslexic. A great guess but, not hard to guess. In saying that the grammar I use while texting/ on my phone is completely different than that I would use in professional circumstances. I understand it may not reflect my level of education or even my job.

Drugs may be hard to get but if there is a will there is a way. I felt very hopeless and spooked out after the conversation. It is completely out of my hands and family’s hands. The people on the other end of that phone were desperate and searching for answers. I have dedicated my career to helping others. This is always the goal and always will be. If this is my last resort, so be it.
Aw cry me a river please if you were genuinely concerned about the girl I guarantee you would NOT be posting it on public forum here. Next.

Reactions: 7
Her usual spiel about how she doesn't edit her photos and that she knows she's a catfish and it's a tit load of makeup
That’s an understatement, nothing about her face looks the same in any two photos she posts. The lips change, the nose changes, the chin changes, and she wants to call us insecure and jealous 😂 I could never be jealous of Syndells face OR body, face only a mother could love lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am a psychologist in a well known place, I can’t say where, we had a phone call from someone... they’re looking too see what can they do in this situation and how to get their daughter home and what to do with her when she’s home.. for some reason, I believe that Kneevo was the daughter.. This is what was said to me - daughter moved abroad and got a lot of surgery, over night she changed everything, they’re worried about her. She became well known on social media and lost herself, she is taking drugs and they believe it’s gone to the point of an addiction. The daughter came home recently (I assume this is around the time of the funeral or for Christmas.) and was acting very strange this is how they noticed the drug addiction. Had bruises on her arms, they believe that this is from the boyfriend. Very worried. Kneevo if you see this, please please just go home. I’m risking my job by posting this. I’m concerned for you.
Some load of nonsense 😂

Reactions: 8
as always, I am a little slow on the uptake 😊 are you thinking this post is a bit suspect?
Yes I think it’s a load of make believe. I find it hard to believe that a psychologist would use this forum as a way to contact someone if they had a concern about them.

Reactions: 3
This is why people complain about tattle its the lies that people make up just to get a reaction. No doubt she will have a rant later about this

Reactions: 9
I have posted it here and I will take any repercussions for it. I understand it may not be the best thing to do. In saying that, if this gets a message through and saves someone from themselves - I’m willing to take that risk. If I let this go and do not try my best to stop someone from ruining their life and causing extreme worry and pain to family, I will never forgive myself. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Believe me, if you were the person who received the phone call that I received and felt as helpless as I did, you would reach to the bottom of the barrel and forget normal protocol in order to help them. I have exhausted other routes.

I have thought about this, let it sit in my mind, evaluated it... I have no other choice. Anything you name, I’ve tried.
This is such a weird thing to make up though? No professional in their right mind would post this nor be invested in the life of a social Maria star? Obviously just someone obsessed with Niamh and going to weird lengths to get her attention.. think a psychologist should have a look at you misses x

Reactions: 10
That’s an understatement, nothing about her face looks the same in any two photos she posts. The lips change, the nose changes, the chin changes, and she wants to call us insecure and jealous 😂 I could never be jealous of Syndells face OR body, face only a mother could love lol
I was actually like who the hell is this girl in Niamh’s story omg sorry 😶😶😶 the cut haha

Reactions: 5
Don't believe for one moment you are a psychologist but do wonder if maybe you are a family member of Niamhs who is trying to get her to have a think about her behaviour.
Seriously worry for anyone who would believe that a professional would plaster any personal information on an Internet forum as it could stop people reaching out for help.
And if I am wrong and you are what you say you are, how absolutely vile that you would come on and say what you did.

Reactions: 6
It makes no sense because there is gossip , off topic & business forums? So what are they planning to do? I looked up the website it says they handle IBSA & doxxing but neither happens here & if it does the member is banned and comment is deleted? I honestly don’t know what they are trying to achieve?? Now I agree with above users Ross should be left out of it & I apologise for statements I have made above it was out of order he is only a child but these women have exposed him on a different level and they should be the ones held accountable for it. Women in their 20s and let’s not forget a 33 year old woman go live with him constantly I don’t see what the appeal is? He is a child his brain isn’t developed to handle these kinds of situations I hope his family intervenes and guide him in the right direction , these adults who have befriended him seriously need to throw their right arms over their left shoulders and catch a grip of themselves , it’s constantly double standards with them day in and day out , they don’t want any exposure but will gladly expose anyone who they deem fit? Can’t have your cake and eat it girls!! Pick a lane and stick to it 🚗
Who is the 33 year old

This is a disgrace. Patient confidentiality? You clearly aren't a psychologist if you can't abide by the literal golden rule of healthcare. And if this is real, you have now outed yourself as being completely unreliable in your role as psychologist. Mad

Reactions: 12
I honestly wouldn't even know this girl and the girl in her stories the past few weeks were even the same person.
Amazing the difference a bit of money and some surgery combined with a bad attitude can make to someone's overall persona

Reactions: 8
I honestly wouldn't even know this girl and the girl in her stories the past few weeks were even the same person.
Amazing the difference a bit of money and some surgery combined with a bad attitude can make to someone's overall persona
Did you listen to it all? I had to stop three minutes in

Reactions: 1
Just watched a bit of this and she actually comes across kinda likeable (I’m not interested in vlogs so wouldn’t watch the whole thing though.) Even down to the way she speaks and everything. What a shame

Just watched a bit of this and she actually comes across kinda likeable (I’m not interested in vlogs so wouldn’t watch the whole thing though.) Even down to the way she speaks and everything. What a shame
I would never describe Niamh as Likeable

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yaaaaaas please
Does she have her own thread yet? She’s absolutely painful, she put up a question box about two seconds after relaunching her latest OF, then said she’s blocking anyone who asks why she rejoined cause she can do what she wants and doesn’t have to answer to anyone. Attention seeking or what.
She only said a few months ago that she gave it up cause she wants a husband and a family one day and only fans might stand in the way of it, which is absolutely fair.
Then a few weeks later she’s back on it again, I’m sure the videos of her fingering her hole are still going around from her last stint!

Shes just so inconsistent. My heart went out to her when she was on crying about her granny dying of COVID, pleading with people to take it seriously, but next she was saying she can’t wait to get her lips done by Alicia Lip Filler (the biggest anti masker & lockdown breaker around) and meeting her buddies for walks?!?
Beyond hypocritical, it’s like she was only making her public speeches about covid for clout.

She thrives off attention, positive or negative. I remember she got banned off Beauty Boxxx on Fb years ago for posting a pic of her ex’s new gf trying to get people to tear her and mock her appearance, so it’s quite funny that she’s now taking the moral high ground acting like a victim.
can we get this going?!

I have posted it here and I will take any repercussions for it. I understand it may not be the best thing to do. In saying that, if this gets a message through and saves someone from themselves - I’m willing to take that risk. If I let this go and do not try my best to stop someone from ruining their life and causing extreme worry and pain to family, I will never forgive myself. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Believe me, if you were the person who received the phone call that I received and felt as helpless as I did, you would reach to the bottom of the barrel and forget normal protocol in order to help them. I have exhausted other routes.

I have thought about this, let it sit in my mind, evaluated it... I have no other choice. Anything you name, I’ve tried.
It is not your job to stop someone from "ruining their life". At best, in clinical setting, your role is to to prevent, diagnose and treat mental disorders, and work with physicians to determine the best course of treatment for patients. You cannot do these things against a person's will, unless you are sectioning a person, which, correct me if I'm wrong, you are not medically qualified to do. Your role is to help a client make sense of their thought and help them develop health thought processes. Your role is not to rescue an adult from her home. Pick up her pieces if she chose to go down that road in future? Sure! But she is not a danger to herself or others.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.